Minister Elvan gave a date for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan said that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project is not a project but a project of brotherhood, development and empowerment. Ip Our goal is to move the train in the 2015 year, “Elvan said.
The Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Lütfi Elvan, who came to Baku, Azerbaijan to make official contacts, made a statement following the international conference. Minister Elvan emphasized that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project is also a project that strengthens brotherhood ties. This project is a project of strengthening economic and cultural ties. It is a project of revitalizing the historical Silk Road in a sense. Tarihi
Elvan emphasized that two major shortfalls have been remedied, extending from London to Beijing. One of them was the interruption of the transition to Marmara Sea. The second interruption is the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line. We have completed the Marmaray project which is one of the most important projects in the world and completed our first shortage. We will also complete the second Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line next year. It's just three countries as Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan concerning the project is not really all of the interests, European interests is one very important project 'made the statement.
Minister Lütfi Elvan will unite with the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway Marmaray on a question. This is our most important project. We will surely combine it with Marmaray. A brother from Baku will reach Istanbul by high-speed train and reach Europe. Therefore, this problem will be eliminated. We complement side of Turkey as of the end of this year. 700 million dollars in our segment and 79 kilometer cut to end the end of December but you know there are tunnel work in the other section, but our goal in the year 2015 to move the train to the rail 'gave the answer.
The questions asked on another road project of Kars Minister Elven Nahcivan-'s remarks and added that Turkey carried out by registering the project with Azerbaijan and Azerbaijan is on the agenda as well.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- History for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line 09/03/2016 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars has given a date for the railway line: Transport Minister Binali Yildirim said that the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway line will be completed by the end of the year. Yildirim said, AK First of all, freight transport by train and then passenger transport will be possible. L Transport Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım answered the questions of journalists at the meeting of the Turkish Council of Transport Ministers. -Tiflis-Baku railway line Lightning in important statement about the "this Europe with the completion of the railway going direct links have occurred over the Caucasus in the Far East. this project not only Azerbaijan, Turkey is not the Georgia of the project. this project Far East, Central Asia and Doğu
- Authorities give confidence in launch of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway in 2013 19/04/2012 Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey designed to integrate railway systems, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully put into service in the year 2013. Under this project until the end of the year Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey work to ensure connection of the railway system continues at a high pace. Turkey is taking all measures to complete the job before the end of the year. In total, Azerbaijan is investing 850 million dollars for this project. Source: Raillynews
- Kars Governor Eyüp Tepe visited Kars-Tbilisi-Baku railway construction 11/09/2012 Governor Tepe visited the Lake Kuyucuk, which has a significant ecological wonder and a high tourism potential, and received information from Can Aksoy, the district governor of Kuyucuk. Tepe observing the artificial observation island and observation tower on the edge of the lake, the bird population in the region and the lake management plan found what to do within the framework of the evaluations. Governor Eyup Tepe, and those accompanying him, later transferred to Kuyucuk Tourism Center, which was built by the Provincial Special Administration and Serhat Development Agency and Arpaçay Village Service Union. Governor Hill, here with the people of the village chatted for a while. Visit in Kuyucuk Kuy
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars 27/04/2013 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line to go up to Kars Governor Eyup Tepe Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway line construction, "Kars is going to be the point of the line will go to China after that," he said. Tepe AA correspondent, the BTK railway line, thanks to the city "junction point" would gain identity, he said. This situation will reflect the economy and trade of Kars Tepe emphasized, "The things that were once imagined to be real. This line, which has been dragging on for years, has gained momentum in recent years. It has been tendered in 2008 and today there is a physical realization in 40-50. This rate would have been higher if the stage was not disputed.
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railroad Work Meeting was held in Kars 05/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway, east-west axis of the transport corridors between Europe and Asia is a very important project to make uninterrupted. Azerbaijan Economy Minister Sahin Mustafayev arriving at Kars Harakani Airport to evaluate the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Project, President of Azerbaijan Railways Cavid Qurbanov, Georgian Railroad President David Peradze, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Governor of Kars Rahmi Doğan, AK The party was welcomed by Kars deputy Yusuf Selahattin Beyribey, Mayor of Kars Murtaza Karaçanta and other interested parties. Minister Arslan and his accompanying delegation, the people of Azerbaijan, the late leader of the people lan
- Minister Yıldırım: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway has strategic importance 20/07/2012 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project only Turkey, Azerbaijan and noted that it is not vital for the entire region for Georgia. Minister Yıldırım, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project Ministerial Monitoring Coordination in Baku, 4. He attended the meeting. Azerbaijani Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov and Georgian Regional Development and Infrastructure Minister Ramaz Speaking at the meeting he attended with Nikolaşvil Minister Yıldırım, the BTK project only Turkey, Azerbaijan and noted that it is vital not to the entire region for Georgia. Stating that they are discussing the current situation of the project and the works to be done in the future, Yıldırım said ve BTK is important Proj
- Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project from Minister Arslan 14/07/2016 Minister Arslan, the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project Description: Minister Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Administration Minister Javid Gurbanov and said in a statement ahead of his delegation to the talks, objectives, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey jointly conducted by the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project By the end of the year is to complete and present to the service voiced. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, "considering the total operating time of the Osmangazi Bridge, the overall public interest is important," he said. Minister Arslan, Azerbaijan Railways Administration Minister Javid Gurbanov and said in a statement ahead of his delegation to the talks, objectives, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey jointly conducted by the Baku-Kars-Tbilisi Railway Project of the year to complete until the end ...
- Minister Tüfekçi, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will revive the historic silk road 05/10/2016 Ministers Tüfekçi, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project will revive the historical Silk Road: Customs and Trade Minister Bulent TÜFENKÇİ of "both our neighbors and the Turkey-Georgia relations for new projects are going to do in the future to see that the quality will be an example to the world that we are encouraging," he said. Tüfenkci met with Georgian Finance Minister Nodar Khaduri in Tiflis, where he came for official contacts. In the meeting held closed to the press in the building of the Ministry of Finance of Tbilisi, data sharing between the customs departments of the two countries, cooperation in the fight against smuggling, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line, renewal of the Sarp Border Gate, the problems encountered in transit trade between the two countries were learned. During the meeting Minister Tüfenkci Toplantı
- Minister Arslan Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will bring us to China and Europe 14/10/2016 Minister Arslan Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will bring us to Çine and Europe: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Arslan, regarding the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line project, said, "The project must be completed beforehand. I hope. " said. Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, "This country is now stronger than the coup attempt on the Fetullahist Terrorist Organization (FETÖ). 15 The stance in July, the lesson you gave to the world. It's also a lot of work, rush, invest, road, tunnel and dam. " said. Minister Arslan, Kars-Digor-Tuzluca Road lan
- Minister Arslan: 'Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway will be connected to Iran Bakan 17/03/2018 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Marmarayın Istanbullularını said to facilitate the lives, "at the end of this year HalkalıİB We will make the 77 mileage uninterrupted with the Marmaray vehicles. k Maltepe University gave Minister Arslan the honorary doctorate for his efforts and contribution to the planning, construction and finalization of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line. In his speech at the honorary doctorate held within the scope of the 7 Ordinary General Assembly, Arslan thanked Maltepe University Rector Prof. Dr. Şahin Karasar and the members of the senate and said that this title was both proud and embarrassing.
- Minister Turhan participated in the signing ceremony of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Memorandum of Understanding 07/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Turkey, Azerbaijan and reported that with the memorandum of understanding signed between Russia Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line out will increase the volume of goods being shipped and believe it will bring a commercial impetus to the railway line. Held in Ankara, "Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan Railways Between the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Memorandum of Understanding Signing Ceremony on Cooperation in the Railway Route" Minister Turhan, Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank, Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Azerbaijan Republic Transportation Minister of Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade, General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun, General Director of Azerbaijan Railways Cavit Gurbanov, General Director of Russian Railways ve
- Minister Cook has caused hard ground for delay of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway 05/10/2015 Minister Cook has caused hard ground to delay the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway: Customs and Trade Minister Cenap Asci said that the delay in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line was the reason for the delay. According to the Minister, during the construction of the tunnel, a mass of hard ground was encountered. Joint Customs Committee of Azerbaijan and Turkey 1. Minister in Baku to participate in the meeting, the Minister made a statement to journalists after the meeting. Speaking on a question, the cook stated that the delay in the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project was due to the ground. A hard floor was encountered in the construction of tunnel construction, the Minister said, "The ground was a bit different with the calculations made in the tunnel construction.
- Minister Arslan Participated in the First Campaign of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Iron Silk Road 28/07/2017 Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan 19 On Wednesday July, the President of Azerbaijan Railways Administration Cavid Gurbanov, Georgian Railways President Mamuka Bakhtadze, Kazakhstan Railways President Kanat Alpispayev and General Director of TCDD İsa Apaydın He joined the first voyage of the Kars-Tbilisi-Baku train, which was described as the Asr's Project and was about to come to an end in the construction work. The delegation traveled to Georgia with the first passenger train departing from Kars Gar. The Minister and his delegation, after the first expedition went to Ahılkelek Gar in Georgia side. Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan received information on the work carried out here. … A DATE OF HISTORY IS TODAY Y Kars-Tbilisi-Baku “
- Lütfi Elvan gives date for Burdur YHT 27/04/2015 Lütfi Elvan gave the date for Burdur YHT: Former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, AK Party Antalya Deputy Candidate Lütfi Elvan, for the high-speed train to be made in Burdur, "We do not expect 2023, we start at 2016." said. AK Party Candidate Presentation Meeting organized by the Presidency of Burdur Province, the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Ak Parti Antalya Deputy Candidate Lütfi Elvan was attended by the participation. Lütfi Elvan, who attended the Ak Parti Burdur Candidate Presentation Meeting held at the Burdur Hüsnü Bayer Indoor Sports Hall, distributed the carnation together with his wife and greeted the party members. Lütfi Elvan, who points out the High Speed Train Project, is the işaret
- Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku Railway Project 06/01/2012 The Kars-Ahılkelek-Tbilisi-Baku railway project, which is planned to be completed in 2012, is rapidly progressing. Project History of Turkey, Azerbaijan and the Turkish Republic which was to provide a direct link to the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project related 7 capital of Georgia, on February 2007 Azerbaijan in Tbilisi, has signed a framework agreement between Georgia and Turkey. Within the scope of the project, the infrastructure of the 105 km line between Kars and Ahılkekek will be constructed according to double line and the superstructure will be constructed as single line, electric and signaled. It is planned to rehabilitate the existing one line of 176 km between Ahılkelek-Marabda and Tbilisi. The project will be reconstructed 105 km between Kars-Ahılkelek in
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway works in progress 07/02/2012 AK Party deputies of Kars Dr. Yunus Kilic Ahmet Arslan, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway (BTK) construction of a thousand 200 people 7 day 24 hours said they work. AK Party deputies in Kars, the work of winter, despite the cold continued despite the said. BTK railway line is very important for Kars underlining that the AK Party Kars deputies. Dr. Yunus Kılıç and Ahmet Arslan; Tı The tunnels that we open and cut into, and the other are the tuning tunnels. The foundations of the majority of the open-tunnel tunnels with a total of 10 kilometers have been completed. The drilling tunnels have a drilling tunnel of X
- We should turn the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway into an opportunity 04/04/2012 Caucasian Industrialists and Businessmen Association (KARSİAD) Chairman Sultan Murat Dereci said that when the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway project is completed, the businessmen of Kars should urgently come together and make plans and programs in order not to be an audience. KARSİAD members of the Confederation of Businessmen and Industrialists of Turkey (TUSKON) 's actual 4 in İstandul. He was hopeful of the Ordinary General Assembly. KARSİAD President Sultan Murat Dereci, TUSKON the general meeting of the very efficient, Kars and the name of the region on behalf of the work done in order to stay away from the audience said. The logistics center of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway project will be Kars, reminding Deveci, "TUSKON General, which has a representative in the country near 200"
- Completing the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 08/04/2012 Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway is completed and the majority of the BTK railway line is one of Turkey's largest investment, he said. Governor Ahmet Kara, investors are coming, looking at the land, in the near future, Kars will be resurrected and will develop. Governor Ahmet Kara; U Up to now, there has been free land allocation in the Organized Industrial Zones. Now, with these incentives, there is no restriction on Organized Industrial Zones. There is land allocation for investments, these investors will come and go, so there will be very nice things in Kars, Yatırım he said. BAKU-TİFLİS-KARS RAILWAY COMES TO COMPLETING STAGE Kars Governor Ahmet Kara, who pointed out that BTK Railroad has reached the stage of completion, BAK
- Delay in Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project 26/04/2012 The construction of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project was reported to be delayed. Baku-based 'Trend' news agency, Azerbaijan Railways President Arif Askerov'a news published in the news; In the context of making the existing railways suitable for the new project, the BTK project may be delayed. In the news that the need for configuration is more than expected, it is stated that the reason for the delay is due to the revision of the whole of the line. The project is planned to be completed within 317 year as planned. It is reported that the part of the 2014, which is not included in the project, is in need of some restructuring. According to the news, Azerbaijan and the territory of Georgia is the 483 kilometer part of the line göre
- The end of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway is near, the railway will be opened for transportation at 2013 10/06/2012 Deputy Minister of Transportation Musa Penahov, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway in the opening of the use of the railway has announced the end. indicating the end of 2012 of a section of the railway will enter into service opened to the first train to transport Panahov, in the railway until the end to open the Georgian section and reported Maraba was station will provide the transportation service to the border with Turkey trains will depart from. Referring to the ministry official delay that occurs in the construction of the project, delays in the Georgia-Turkey border in the region to do 4.5-kilometer tunnel, said it was concerned by landslides from occurring. Musa Penahov, the problem will be resolved in a short time and the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway will be fully opened at 2013 said. Source: t24.co.uk
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway can be opened until September 20/06/2012 Azerbaijani Ministry of Transport Azeryolservis Company President Cavid Gurbanov said that the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project could be completed by September of this year. Initially, the project is planned to renew the 26 km part of the railway, although later said that they have been instructed to renew all the rails in the railway line, Gurbanov said, "This is the end of the work already extended," he said. Source: www.ahiskapress.com
- Construction of Marabda-Kartsakhi Section of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Line Completed 26/06/2012 Georgia's Minister of Regional Development and Infrastructure Ramaz Nikolaişvili stated that the company has been constructing the main lines and three stations along the route. This is certainly the shortest route between Europe and Asia. We receive orders for freight transport. BTK railway line is a reality. Eri Cavid Gurbanov, Director of Azeryolservice Company of Azerbaijan Ministry of Transport, who described BTK as demiryolu The Project of the Century hat, emphasized that this railway line is very important for the countries in the region. Azerbaijan related to the construction of the BTK, Turkey on February 8 2007 between Georgia and the final document was signed in Tbilisi. ...
- Baku Tbilisi Kars Railway Service at 2014te 18/07/2012 Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia transport ministers of the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway project covered the capital of Azerbaijan met in Baku. The meeting was attended by the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Binali Yıldırım, Georgia's Minister of Transport, Ramaz Nikoloşvili, Azerbaijani Transport Minister Ziya Memmedov and ministerial bureaucrats. Speaking at the meeting, Minister Yıldırım, "not only for the three countries, but the current situation of the BTK project, which is of vital importance for the whole region, and we are here to handle the things to be done. The next part of the project is becoming more and more important Pro
- New signature for Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway 19/07/2012 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project Ministerial Monitoring Coordination in Azerbaijan 4. His meeting's over. Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Azerbaijan Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov and Georgia Regional Development and Infrastructure Minister Ramaz Nikolashvili attended the meeting and the final protocol was signed. In the protocol, the railway line of the Georgian undertaking the construction of Maraba in-Kartsakhi section of the falling portion of the land company, made a new agreement between Turkey and Georgia to be mandated for speeding up the work and to facilitate the Georgia-Turkey border in the construction of the tunnel Kars-Ahalkalaki was agreed. Constructionafter by the relevant Turkish in Turkey, electrification design, information about the organization of automatic block system for train movement ...
- Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway accelerated 22/07/2012 Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Railway Project Ministerial Monitoring Coordination in Azerbaijan 4. His meeting's over. Transportation, Maritime and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Azerbaijan Transport Minister Ziya Mammadov and Georgia Regional Development and Infrastructure Minister Ramaz Nikolashvili attended the meeting and the final protocol was signed. In the protocol, the railway line of the Georgian undertaking the construction of Maraba in-Kartsakhi section of the falling portion of the land company, made a new agreement between Turkey and Georgia to be mandated for speeding up the work and to facilitate the Georgia-Turkey border in the construction of the tunnel Kars-Ahalkalaki was agreed. Constructionafter by the relevant Turkish in Turkey, electrification design, information about the organization of automatic block system for train movement ...