Japan's high-speed trains carry 140 million passengers every year: Japan's fast train network at 1964 has become one of the world's most advanced systems in the years to come. The 7 high-speed train network serves an average of 140 million passengers per year.
Japan, where railways are seen as a symbol of modernity, has one of the most advanced high-speed train lines in the world.
In 1964, the first high-speed train line connecting Osaka and the country's capital, Tokyo, came into use. The country's first high-speed train, which reduced the 5 hour trip to 2 hours, quickly created a serious alternative to air transport.
3 100 1976 1 1987 140 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The high-speed train network at XNUMX now serves approximately XNUMX million passengers every year.
High-speed trains, called 'Shinkansen', can reach up to 320 km / h and connect most of the country to the capital.
It is no coincidence that most countries review Japan before starting high-speed train projects. Japan, which has a high-speed train for half a century, has also achieved a great success in passenger safety.
High-speed trains serving since 1964 have not caused any fatal accidents.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- India's trains carry 23 million passengers every day (Photo Gallery) 24/03/2016 India's trains carry 23 million passengers every day: most of these people go back and forth between their home and work and sometimes even hundreds of kilometers. Hours of morning and evening journey, standing in the most of the time do not find a place to do. The photographer, Bhasker Solanki, wanted to get to know the passengers better by jumping on one of the trains for the BBC. Jayanti Gandhi 35 is going the same way for years. One way to go between Surat and Mumbai is that the 5km road takes 300 hours. The photographer, Bhasker, told Solanki: ye I'm also in photography. I have to go to Mumbai on the 3 day of the week. Mumbai
- HAVAİST Every Day 140 Expedition to Istanbul Airport 23/02/2019 Na HAVAIST X, a subsidiary of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, which is providing a luxurious public transportation service to Istanbul Airport, is offering 10 flights to Istanbul Airport from 5 January to 140. HAVAİST's flights to the bus company of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality were increased by taking into consideration the transportation needs of the passengers and employees at Istanbul Airport. The decision was made due to Turkish Airlines' (THY) 9 - 10 January 2019 that will increase its flights in Istanbul Airport. 30 by 5 bus at HAVAIST, the daily flights from Istanbul Airport to Istanbul Airport were increased to 140 with additional flights. Depending on the bus Buna
- Akcaabat-Yomra Light Rail Line Line 140 Million Euro 10/06/2016 Akcaabat-Yomra Light Rail System Line 140 Million Euro: President Gümrükçüoğlu announced the cost of the Light Rail System Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Council meeting about the rail system questions came up. MHP's council member Ali Sagir made a statement on the question of the Mayor O. Fevzi Gümkrükçüoğlu, summarized the project. Gümrükçüoğlu, "Ministry of Transport, General Directorate of Transport Structures of the infrastructure you plan to even 15 bin-40 thousand passengers if you can consider the light rail system," he says. We are in the final stage of a project tender. If we do between Akcaabat and Yomra 140 million Euros, Akyazı-Airport if we do have a cost 150 thousand TL 'he said. Trabzon ...
- IFC to Antalya's new tram line 140 million euro support 06/12/2017 Member of the World Bank Group, IFC provided a financing package of Turkey's largest city of Antalya for the extension of a new tram line. Thanks to the new tram line, Varsak, located in the northern part of the city, will have direct access to the city center. In this context, IFC provided a financing package of 12 million Euros for the 140 year term to Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. 80 million Euro of the long-term financing package was provided by the IFC and the 60 million Euro was provided by the Managed Co-Lending Portfolio Program (MCPP), the joint-investor program under IFC. IFC also finances Antalya Municipality within the scope of the European and Central Asian Sustainable Cities program IF
- 2014 entertained thousands of passengers at Merzifon Airport 140 04/02/2015 Merzifon Airport hosted 2014 thousand passengers at 140: Governor of Amasya İbrahim Halil Çomaktekin said that Merzifon Airport hosted 2014 139 passengers in 771. Çomaktekin, said in a statement, Merzifon'dan every day of the week, THY Istanbul Ataturk Airport, Pegasus Airlines 3 week of the week organizes flights to Sabiha Gokcen Airport. 2014 airplane landing at the airport in the year 145 stated that the landing Çomaktekin, "The increase in the airplane traffic 18, the increase rate of luggage was realized as 25 percent. Within the scope of the Hav Obstacle-Free Airport Project Havaalanı initiated by the General Directorate of Civil Aviation of Merzifon Airport Mer
- Rail System in Tokyo Carries Million People 20 Every Day 16/07/2012 The 40 million population of Tokyo, the world's most populous capital city, carries a rail line up to 60. Every day 20 million people are using these lines. In the subway and trains, the wagon is reserved for Japanese women. In Japan's capital, Tokyo, there are more than 650 subway stations, while the majority of the metro and rail system transport is in the private sector and each company has its own pricing system. Japan Railways (JR), which has the most common network in the country and has a big place in the high-speed train network, is a state-owned enterprise that has an autonomous structure, which was previously a state.
- Commuter Trains of the Capital 154 will depart every day 17/07/2013 The capital's suburban trains go down the tracks: In Ankara, trains run on the Sincan-Kayaş Commuter Line, which has an important place in public transportation. The capital, 29 is reaching the suburbs after a year. In Ankara, trains run on the Sincan-Kayaş Commuter Line, which has an important place in public transportation. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), New Farm Boulevard, construction and project work BAŞKENTRAY August 2 29 due date given in the call Xinjiang-Kayaş Commuter Line voyages, 1 will restart from July xnumx't. Daily 2011 29-2013 times between the hours of the 06.00, the city's traffic to the breath of trains, traffic intensive Her
- Istanbul's public transport vehicles carry 2.5 million passengers per day 08/12/2013 Istanbul's public transport 2.5 million passengers transported per day: Istanbul, Turkey's most populous city public transport, 2.5 million passengers per day. Istanbul is the third in this field. Megan 1 months the number of passengers transported in the city exceeds the population of Turkey. In Istanbul, where the population is over 15 million, public transport is of great importance. Istanbul's passenger transport, which is one of the largest cities in the world, increased with the expansion of Marmaray and Metrobus lines. Earlier in the day 700 Thousands of passengers around the Metrobus, Beylikdüzü line that extends this figure, 1 exceeded million. Kartal-Kadıköy, which was opened previously açıl
- Cost of Yozgat-Sivas High-Speed Train Every Year 150 Million TL Increases 03/02/2015 Yozgat-Sivas High-Speed Train Cost Every Year 150 Million TL Increases: Nationalist Movement Party (MHP) Deputy Chairman and Yozgat Deputy Sadir Durmaz, the construction of the High Speed train progressed slower than the black train, 3 year, despite the period of 8 years have passed and the completion of the The cost of each year has increased by about 150 million TL. MHP Deputy Chairman Sadir Durmaz, in his written statement, the Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas High Speed Train Project 2007 year was taken into public investment program and reminded that the foundation was laid in 2009. 24 In February 2009, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's prime minister Yozgat said X
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un