International road transport statistics for September have been announced: International road transport in September, the number of pass documents, compared to the same month last year increased by 5,94 number of TIR Carnet number decreased by 20,33.
Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for the month of September has announced the Statistics of International Road Transport. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union, according to data from the Directorate of the Department of Trade and Tr, in September last year 2014, although it appeared to be given xnumx'lük percent increase in the number of transition document compared to September of the previous year, TIR Carnet have experienced so xnumx'lük decrease in number.
In the first nine months of this year, the number of pass certificates was 0,77 and the number of TIR Carnet issued in the same period was reduced by 24,05. In September 2014 4 pcs 979 driver card, 43 pc cards and 13 pc cards were produced and delivered to the owners.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- October International Road Transport Statistics Announced 06/11/2014 October International Road Transport Statistics Announced: International road transport in October, the number of pass certificates, compared to the same month last year increased by 13,34, the number of TIR Carnets decreased by 26,30. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for the month of September has announced the Statistics of International Road Transport. Turkey Chambers and Stock Exchanges Union, according to data from the Directorate of the Department of Trade and Tr, in October of the year 2014, although it appeared to be given xnumx'lük percent increase in the number of transition document compared to October of the previous year, TIR Carnet have experienced so xnumx'luk decrease in number. In the first ten months of this year Bu
- Bursa Public Buses want to see statistics and President Altepe 24/01/2013 Bursa Public Buses Wants to meet with President Altepe Bursa has been on the agenda for a while, the Metropolitan Municipality and its affiliate Burulaş and the Chamber of Public Buses have a polemic between. Public bus drivers say they cannot compete with Burulaş because of their costs and they are victims. In fact,. They have recently announced that they will leave the card-reading system and return to the ticket system. As for the metropolitan administration, it has also offered 4 alternatives to public bus operators. In fact, there are significant improvements in the last proposal of the Metropolitan. But as far as we can see, this was not enough. As a matter of fact, Ramazan Umur, Deputy Chairman of the Chamber of Public Buses said in our interview yesterday: ç Burulaş ekim
- TOBB Announces International Road Transport Data 04/04/2013 Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB) has announced the statistics on international road transport in March. In March, the number of 'Pass Certificate' issued by March of the previous year increased by 2,73, while the number of 'TIR Carnet' decreased by 17,13.
- The number of pass documents for international road transport increased 09/04/2014 The number of permits issued for international road transport has increased: the number of international road transport passes in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, the number of truck scorecard decreased by 29,04. In March, the number of permits issued in March increased by 1,86 compared to the same month of the previous year, and the number of truck posts decreased by 29,04. Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges (TOBB), for March "International Road Transport Statistics" explained ni. Accordingly, the number of pass certificates issued in March increased by 2013 by 1,86 to 79 bin 840. …
- International Road Transport Seminar 05/06/2014 International Road Transport Seminar: The International Road Transport Association (IRU) Academy Seminar was held in Dubai to discuss the strategies, plans and actions required to reach international transport targets and to improve trade between countries. The opening speeches of the seminar held at the Hyatt Regency, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Minister of Public Works. Abdullah Bilhaif En-Nuaymi and Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade Ziya Altunyaldız made. Minister of Foreign Affairs of the UAE, Nuaymi, said that the quality of service should be high as well as the preparation of transportation roads and necessary infrastructure in international transportation. Altunyaldiz, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Customs and Trade, is a dynamic and competitive trade ız
- I. International Road Transport Conference 17/06/2019 On June 18 2019 Istanbul University Faculty of Transport and Logistics, Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges in partnership with the International Transporters' Association "The First International Road Transport Conference entitled" scientific event will be held. The purpose of the conference; Our mission is to bring together our valuable researchers in the world of science around a common understanding and to make them a part of the search for solutions to the problems in our country, especially in the field of road transport. The conference, which will be held under the leadership of UND, one of the long-established associations of the transport sector, aims to bring together the scientific world and the logistics sector and increase the cooperation with the sector for the problems and developments experienced. At the conference, leading representatives of the sector and academics who deepen their work in these areas…
- Railway Transport Workshop (Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey within the scope of the EU project) 19/09/2013 Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey EU Project Scope Rail Transport Workshop: The Ministry of Maritime Transport and Communications Ministry of Transport conducted in cooperation with Spain "Strengthening Intermodal Transport in Turkey Twinning Project 2. In the context of tay Preparation of Intermodal Transportation Legislation iştir, a workshop on ası Railway Transportation atı was held in 18 June 2013 in Ankara. 2 of the project. The purpose of the component is to develop a draft legislation proposal on intermodality in freight transport. All-day workshop was attended by experts, speakers and representatives of the Turkish railway sector from the Spanish administration. In the workshop, Turkey will be applied to the railway, which can give an impetus to intermodality the most suitable measures together ...
- Final List Regarding 157 Workers to be Admitted to TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 30/11/2018 Turkey Business Association (TEO), together with published through to be taken to the site of TCDD Transport Inc. 157 final list of workers sent by ISKUR. The final list for the 157 worker to be transferred to TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. was sent by İŞKUR and announced in Annex-1. The candidates in the final list will submit the documents listed below according to the dates in Annex-2 to TCDD Taşımacılık AŞ Human Resources Department. REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Identity 1- 2- KPSS Outcome Document Copy Copy 3- Leaving Certificate (Certificate of Graduation or Diploma) 4- Court Record (turkiye.gov.t or to be received from the prosecution) 5- for male candidates ...
- Final Lists for 353 Workers to be Taken to TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. 04/01/2019 353-27 December 31 for 2018 workers to be taken to TCDD Transportation Inc. The results of the announcement published in İŞKUR were determined as the final lists. Please click to see the final list Candidates in the final list can send the following documents before 25 January with ŞAHSEN or POSTA (The candidates who will send their documents by mail will send the same documents to email@example.com). IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE CANDIDATE TO BE DELIVERED BY MAIL: 1) Since the deadline for the delivery of documents is 25 January 2019, no further action will be taken for the documents after this date. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to send the documents late in the mail or delay in the mail. ev
- TCDD Transportation 353 Public Worker Procurement Application Results Announced 14/01/2019 TCDD Transportation Inc. The final lists of applications for the recruitment of 353 workers to be taken by were certain. After the receipt of applications by ISKUR, the final lists of recruitment were also announced. In the scope of procurement of 353 public personnel to TCDD Transportation Inc., ISKUR final list and document delivery announcement was published. TCDD Transportation Inc. 353-27 31 2018 25 XNUMX XNUMX worker XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The candidates listed in the final list may submit the following documents by HAM or the POST before the XNUMX January. Final delivery for paperwork…