TCDD Tepeköy - Selçuk 2nd Line Project Unitek - Tur İnşaat joint venture appealed to TCDD for the result of infrastructure, superstructure and electromechanical tender.
New developments regarding the "Infrastructure, Superstructure and Electromechanical Works" tender within the scope of the "Tepeköy - Selçuk 13nd Line Construction Project" whose proposals were collected on 2013 August 2 by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate have been recorded.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Unitek - Tur İnşaat joint venture appealed to TCDD for the result of the tender in question. Authorities noted that they responded to the joint venture that appealed. At this stage, it is expected whether an objection will be made to the Public Procurement Authority.
As it is known, Dido Ray Construction Company won the tender with 78.891.531 TL offer.
As it is known, the companies who participated in the tender which was determined as the approximate cost 117.023.104,96 lira were as follows:
1. Alsim Alarko
2. Anastilotiki ATE
3. Assignia - Elite Project
4. Asya Ray - Koçoğlu - Akçadağ Construction
5. B.Ergünler Yol Yapı - Bemak
6. Steels Contracting
7. Dido Ray Building
8. Gülermak - Uzka Construction
9. Kolin - Savronik Elektronik
10. ONH - General - Öz-Er - URS - Özler Yapı
11. Özgün Construction
12. STY İnşaat - E + M Elektrik
13. Sigma - Burkay Construction
14. Şahin Yılmaz - Emre Ray - Lightning
15. Umut - Bilir Construction - Ultra Teknoloji
16. Ünitek - Tur Construction
17. Yapı Merkezi - Yapıray
Ref .: Investments Magazine 1194 / 18 August 2014 (PA)
Source : I www.yatirimlar.co