Istanbul is woven with iron lines: Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş'dan briefing also includes transportation projects. According to these projects, 38 thousand, 70 thousand 1 thousand 280 thousand passengers per hour with XNUMX km iron lines will be transported.
One of the priorities of the 62 Government, established under the leadership of Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, is Istanbul. Among the projects on the agenda are the m rail system, projects, which are intended to relieve the traffic in Istanbul. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, 2014 described the status of the projects in the Financial Status and Expectations Report, which reflects the situation reached until the middle of the year and the evaluations of the second half of the year.
38 KM DEVICE
Within the scope of Istanbul subways, 4.8 billion TL will be allocated and the cost will be 38 km. According to the report, the 70 bin, 1 million 280 per day is scheduled to be transported to a thousand passengers.
- RING-KAPIKULE: to provide the opportunity to be a bridge between Turkey and the Asia-Europe transport direction Halkalı-Kapıkule Railway Construction.
- 4. LEVENT-DARÜŞŞAFAKA: Additional tunnel work with connection to Seyrantepe and connection to Levent-Hisarüstü rail system are carried out. The 4.2 km line will consist of 4 stations.
- BAKIRKÖY-BAHÇELİEVLER-KİRAZLI METROSU: The length of the project that will be composed of 8 stations will be 9 km.
- BAKIRKÖY-BEYLİKDÜZÜ: The length of the project will be 25 km. 18 station will consist of subway.
Commuter train to Marmaray
Gebze-Haydarpaşa, Sirkeci-Halkalı Improvement of the Suburban Line and the allocation of close to 2014 billion TL allocated in the 1.4 budget for Marmaray are planned to be used by the end of the year. 63-long Gebze-Halkalı The existing double line railway 3 will be removed and the passage of the Bosphorus with the Bosphorus Tube Crossing will be ensured between the Yenikapı-Söğütlüçeşme railway.
The rail system will fly!
- ATATURK AND SABIHA GOKCEN CONNECTION: Istanbul Ataturk and Sabiha Gokcen Airport for the preparation of the tender for the connection to the railway continues. 4 km Atatürk Airport was completed in the middle of the 9 project and the project works in connection with 2011 km Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- OTOGARA RAIL TRANSPORTATION: For the Halkapınar-Otogar Railway Connection, 2014 has been allocated a million TL in the 64 budget. When the project works of the 4.5 km metro line are completed, the construction tender will be made.
- RAILING SYSTEM TO THIRD AIRPORT: 1.8 million TL allowance was allocated for the rail system connection to the third Airport which is under construction. The study will start when the project is completed.