Ankara-Istanbul YHT continues its intense interest: 25 High-Speed Train (YHT), which opened on July, continues its high interest in Pendik.
The first week of the first week of the service provided free of charge 50 thousand people in the record by carrying the record was almost.
On the other hand, the journey of Ankara to Istanbul in a short period of time with a comfortable 3,5 hour and even the citizens of Istanbul.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Intense interest in ropeway continues in Denizli 05/11/2015 There is a great interest in ropeway in Denizli: After thousands of citizens of Denizli Metropolitan Municipality completed the cable car and plateau project that the city had long dreamed of, flocked to the facilities. After the construction of the cable car and plateau, which the Metropolitan Municipality of Denizli has dreamed of for a long time, tens of thousands of citizens flocked to the facilities. With the purpose of enriching the social life of the people of Denizli and providing time for them to spend their time in nature with nature, the cable car and plateau project hosted tens of thousands of citizens. The project, which will take Denizli one step further in tourism, was launched in October. To the Aegean's longest cable car Ege
- Intense interest in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line 24/09/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT line of interest: Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Elvan, "Ankara-Istanbul High-Speed Train line is very high. 12 expeditions a day, even the number of flights will increase," he said. Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, noted that the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line was of very high interest, saying, "6 27 220 623 has been moved to the XNUMX passenger since July and the demand has increased "is rising." Minister Elvan, AA, said in a statement to the correspondent, the largest railway investment in the history of the republic during the AK Party governments, he said.
- Intense interest in Konya-Ankara YHT line 10/11/2016 Intensive interest in the Konya-Ankara YHT line: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, this year the high-speed train (YHT) fleet to the 6 set to remind them, "We started the process to get more sets of 10 set, the next 96 set to take the plan. " said. Arslan, 'Ankara-Konya between the total passenger's 66 YHT is moving with YHT' he said. Arslan made a presentation on the budget of the Ministry in the Planning and Budget Commission. Arslan stated that they have prioritized the completion of large projects in their policies on highways, and their policies in this area, speeding up the construction of highways with public-private partnership, large completion of north-south corridors, bitumen for road safety.
- Great interest in Konya-Istanbul YHT flights 19/12/2014 Intense interest in Konya-Istanbul YHT flights: Citizens showed great interest to Konya-Istanbul HRCs opened by President Erdoğan and Prime Minister Davutoğlu. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu yesterday, the opening time between Konya and Istanbul to 4 hour 15 minutes, the first passengers of the High Speed Train (YHT) voyages, came to Konya. The first flight between the Anatolian Seljuk capital Konya and the Ottoman Empire's capital Istanbul was reduced to the 4 hour. YHT from Istanbul, 15'da moving hours, 07.10 ranks Konya Garı'da came. On the passengers' face, it is time to reach Konya in a short time yüz
- Apaydın: "Ankara-Sivas YHT line continues to work intensively" 17/06/2017 TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınContinues its iftar programs initiated by Regional Directorates. Apaydın, 16 June 2017 on the TCDD Sivas 4. Participated in the iftar program organized by the Regional Directorate. Executive Vice Presidents, Chief of the Department, Deputy Chief of the Office of the Assistant Director of the Board of Inspectors, 1. Speaking in the program attended by the Legal Consultant, Press and Public Relations Consultant and Department Heads, Apaydın said, iri We will reach the goals of 2023 together. Hukuk Apaydın, reminiscent of the State Railways as an 160 annual institution, stated that after the works carried out in the first years of the Republic, it was neglected after 1950 and a new railway mobilization has been started since 2003 yol