Adana metro and City buses are being used by students: The large-scale reaction to public transportation in Adana continues. Several segments of the society are demanding the withdrawal of the 35 rate. In the meantime, the data obtained by the municipal buses and subways are mostly used by students.
DAILY 100 THOUSAND PASSENGER
According to the data, in Adana, the metro carries 100 more than a thousand passengers. Municipal buses 69 bin 300, the metro also provides daily transportation of the city 31 280 people. A large part of the transported vehicles of Adana Metropolitan Municipality is composed of students.
WE ARE USING STUDENTS WITH WEIGHT
Students of 69 bin 300 who prefer the Metropolitan Municipality buses are the students of 57 bin 818. The situation in the subway is not different. 31 280 26 296 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX. These figures show us that the majority of those who prefer the municipal bus and the subway are students.
BUS AND METRO ARE PREFERRED
As it is not possible to get free or discounted transportation services on private public buses and minibuses, it is normal for students who prefer free or discount card to take the metro by public bus. The figures show that the 37 bin 700 offers free or discounted use of public buses by metro.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metro and Municipal Buses in Adana Free for LYS Students 16/06/2012 Due to the JEST LYS EXAMINATIONS FOR ALUMHURMAZ, DAMASES-PAZAR DAYS MUNICIPALY BUSES AND METRO FREE Zihni Aldırmaz, Deputy Mayor of Adana Metropolitan Municipality; said they could use the metro free of charge. He wished success to the students and parents who will take the exam. Inin These exams are one of the most important turning points in the student's life. However, it is not the end of everything. The important thing is to train informed and conscious generations. On this occasion, I wish success to our students who will take the Undergraduate Placement Exams Lisans. In the meantime, the students who will take the iler
- Municipal Buses and Metro Free for Students to Enter Lys in Adana 24/06/2016 Public Buses and Metro Free for Adana City Students: The Metropolitan Municipality of Adana will provide free transportation to the public transport vehicles and subway, with the students entering the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) at the weekend. Adana Metropolitan Municipality public transportation vehicles and metro will be given to the students who will enter the Undergraduate Placement Exam (LYS) which will be held at the weekend. Students who will take the exam will be required to show their exam entry documents in order to benefit from the free transportation service. Adana Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Huseyin Oral, Turkey's future is young people taking higher education, the desire to better prepare future ...
- Municipal buses and metro in Adana are free for students and their families 18/09/2017 All the buses and metro of Adana Metropolitan Municipality 18 will provide free service to the parents who are with their students and students in September by the unanimous decision of the Adana Metropolitan Municipality Council. ALL BAND TRUCK FREE OF CHARGE FREE With thousands of students and youth centers providing free education and training, Adana In October, the 2017-2018 academic year will begin with the decision of the Metropolitan Municipality of Adana, which was held on Friday at the session of the ordinary parliamentary meeting. will serve. … EDUCATION, OUR FUTURE “
- Municipal buses in Adana will run at night 10/01/2018 Adana Metropolitan Municipality, hospitals, bus station, airport and airport 24 will provide uninterrupted public transportation service. Night-time public transport Adana Metropolitan Municipality will start the night shift from the 24 January in order to facilitate the uninterrupted access of 10 watches to the hospitals, bus station, station and airport. With the instructions of President Hüseyin Sözlü, three new lines of 250, 251 and 252, Adana Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Department, metropolitan districts Seyhan, Yüreğir, Çukurova and Sarıçam districts will continue the public transportation service until the morning hours. 268 bus fleet in the vehicle fleet on average 110 thousand citizens per day daki
- Turkish Transportation Sen's monorail system was not approved by the mayor Doğan Ürgüp 07/07/2012 The monorail system brought to the agenda by the Turkish transport union for many years was not seen by the mayor Doğan Ürgüp. Urgup stated that it would be more profitable to buy bus instead of light rail system which would solve the problem between Cumhuriyet University and the city and reasoned that the system would be expensive. Türk Taşıma Sen, who ignored the permanence, aesthetic structure and fuel saving of the system, must re-prove them. The remaining are bureaucracy and political support. One of the biggest problems experienced by the students of Cumhuriyet University is that the public buses are inadequate and only students from some districts have a direct expedition to the university Cumhuriyet
- Istanbul University - Avcilar Coast Funicular Line Project approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality 13/03/2014 Istanbul BB Istanbul University - Avcılar Coast Funicular Line Project has been approved by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality The new developments related to "Istanbul University Avcilar Campus - Avcilar Coastal Funicular Line Project" will be realized by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The project was approved by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality and the tenderers announced that the tender will be announced after the completion of the works and the necessary approvals. Noting that the project is being carried out by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, officials noted that the issue will be clarified in the coming days. The project is planned to be built in Bakırköy - Beylikdüzü metro line Yapım
- Restoration of Aydın Train Station Stops by Municipality 17/03/2014 Restoration of the Aydın Train Station Stopped by the Municipality: The restoration works started at the historical railway station in Aydın in 1955 was stopped by Aydın Municipality on the grounds that it was made without a license. In the historical Aydın Train Station in 1955, which was given by the Prime Minister Adnan Menderes in February, 17 The restoration works initiated were stopped by Aydın Municipality. Upon reviewing the complaints in the restoration area, the Municipality of Aydin teams, the historic building has been taken permission to work on the attic of the roof of the renovation and unregistered. The restoration of the building on the grounds that the restoration of the municipality teams stopped the work of criticizing the implementation of the Municipality of Aydin AK Party Aydin Deputy Mehmet Erdem, dı The city's un
- Sefaköy - Halkalı - Başakşehir Havaray Project was approved by the City Council 21/05/2015 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Sefakoy - Halkalı - Başakşehir Havaray Project The project has been approved by the Municipal Council and will be realized by the Transportation Planning Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, ehir Sefaköy - Halkalı - The Başakşehir Havaray Project was submitted to the Municipal Assembly. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the proposal was accepted by the majority of votes in Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council. Project plans started to be processed. Sefaköy with 11,60 km length - Halkalı - Başakşehir Havaray Project will start at Sefaköy metrobus station, Halkalı Square, Atakent, Ikitelli and Basaksehir 1. He'il be up to the Etap Metro. Project, Beylikdüzü İncirli Metro, Kirazlı Halkalı LRT Line and L
- Municipal buses in Batman carry an average of 652 thousand 830 people per month 03/08/2017 Our 60 bus 44, operating under Batman Municipality Business and Subsidiaries Department, continues its services at 581 neighborhood. Buses that provide comfort in urban public transportation serve with an average capacity of 64 people. The city buses serving our citizens on the 13 route determined in the city center of Batman, 21 thousand 760 652 thousand 830 a day in the city center is moving to different points in the city center. Deputy Mayor Ertuğ Şevket AKSOY stated that the daily average 21 bin 760 has been transported in our buses: ket The capacity of our passengers has increased with our new vehicles. The number of passengers that were previously 549 thousand per month Daha
- Municipal Destroyed Overpass Passes Through Tramway | Konya 26/12/2012 The City Overthrusted Overpasses Students Passing the Tram Pass KONYA's busiest street, including the tramway road, was demolished for obsolete. Students who want to go to the school across the road to the danger of passing over the tram to pass the road began to pass. Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the Seljuk District Nalçacı Street, the overpass, the last pass last June to be completed. After the collapse of the overpass, students who want to go to the school, especially in front of the double-lane road, pass through or over the wires that cross the street and pass along the tramway after exceeding fast-moving vehicle traffic. No…