Tokat Industrial Site is Getting Rid of Çukur Road: Municipal teams started to work to save Tokat Sanayi Sitesi from pothole roads and started asphalt works.
Asphalt works were started on the roads where the industrial site was formed for many years and the pits were formed due to lack of maintenance. Tokat Mayor Eyüp Eroğlu, who examined the works on site, noted that the roads felt in the industrial site would be paved. President of Tokat Small Industry Site Cooperative Fehmi Çankaya thanked President Eroğlu for the value given to industrial tradesmen and said, ise Asphalted almost every place we wanted on the industrial site. We are grateful for this. Our industry is very important in terms of foreigners coming to both our trades and industry. We are happy to solve the need for asphalt. Our president is right next to us on every issue. Başkan
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- A pit formed on the highway 1 meters deep 29/05/2014 There was a pit on the highway at 1 meters deep: Zonguldak's Ereğli district Zonguldak paved in the 1 meter deep on the highway in Istanbul. Zonguldak-Eregli highway at the location of the Kavaklık neighborhood in the evening around a diameter of one centimeter diameter of a diameter of 40 was opened. Security measures were taken on the road where some citizens reported the situation to the police and the police. Traffic is given in a single lane, the pit was closed to notify the highways teams. Zihni Gürle, the manager of the canteen at the Youth and Sports District Directorate's gymnasium, stated that he realized the pit opened during the crossing of the road.
- National Railway Signaling Project | Turkey is getting rid of the black box solution 15/08/2013 Turkey is getting rid of the black box solution: by Net Engineering brought to Turkey HIMA developed for TCDD in ITU -TÜBİTAK partnership using safety PLCs National Railway Signaling Project (UDSP) thanks to our country is getting rid of the black box solution received a turnkey from abroad. The National Railway Signaling Project (UDSP) is a very important and serious work and thanks to the project, the country's foreign dependence on this issue will be eliminated as well as a significant reduction in the meaning of the cost of the Net Engineering Automation A.Ş. General Manager Alper Güçlü, the projects in the railway sector, how they started the UDSP project developed without being dependent on abroad, the company Güçlü
- Historical Bodrum Bridge gets rid of cargo 25/11/2014 Historical Bodrum Bridge frees the load: Pergamon has been stepped on for the 2 millennial Bodrum Bridge, which is in danger due to the passing of heavy tonnage trucks. Provincial Culture and Tourism Director Abdülaziz Ediz announced that a project was prepared to relieve the bridge brought by Yeni Asır. In Bergama, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 2 was built by the Roman Emperor Adrianus a thousand years ago, and the hope for the Bodrum Bridge was due to the collapse of the 100-tonne heavy tonnage vehicles, which passed through it every day. İzmir Provincial Culture, which made a statement about the issue that Yeni Asır had previously raised from the headline Yeni
- Gulf Water Raid Fades 11/07/2014 Gulf Water Raid: Gulf district Yeniyalı and Barbaros neighborhood houses and businesses are getting rid of floods and floods. In the gulf district of Kocaeli, houses and workplaces close to the stream bed in Yeniyalı and Barbaros neighborhood were flooded by floods and floods that occurred after years of rain. D-100 Highway Tütünçiftlik locality began in the construction of the last year and the end of the year towards the traffic sinking sunken junction construction began with the construction of junction and crevice work has come to an end. In the south of the road from the Yeniyalı neighborhood of the Barbaros neighborhood connected to the treatment line even connected to the old type of defective lines alı
- Asphalt paving for Örnekköy Industrial site 18/03/2015 Asphalt move for Örnekköy Industrial site: Karşıyaka Municipality saves the artisans of Örnekköy Industrial Site from dusty and muddy roads. Since its establishment, Örnekköy Industrial Site, which has been struggling with infrastructure problems and struggling with the summer winter dust and mud due to unpaved streets, has gained a modern appearance after the paving works of Karşıyaka Municipality. 10 different street of the site 12 thousand square meters of concrete and poured hot asphalt into 500 square meters. Prior to the works, the Directorate of Cleaning Affairs carried out coordinated work with the Directorate of Science Affairs and collected 50 truck rubble from inside and around Örnekköy Industrial Estate. The water connection points of the shops in the industrial site together with İZSU Sanayi
- Small Industrial Site will be paved as a thousand 800 meters road 05/08/2014 Small Industrial Site in the thousand 800 meters will be paved road: Çorum Municipality, Small Industrial Site of the thousand-meter-long 800 meter, street asphalt renewal work for the street began 25. Some of the streets and streets were closed to traffic due to road works. Corum Municipality, Architect Sinan 11.Cadde has initiated the asphalt renovation work. Mimar Sinan 11, one of the most important transportation routes to Küçük Sanayi Sitesi. Alper Zahir, who said that there was significant relief in the traffic flow with the opening of the street, said that the 800 meter-long street with 25 meters will be re-paved. Road construction between 2009-2014 of Çorum Municipality Ç
- Corum Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ASO'ya Railway and Defense Industry Ready for Cooperation 20/06/2012 Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of Çorum Chamber of Commerce and Industry (ÇTSO), said that they are ready for all kinds of cooperation with the Ankara Chamber of Industry (ASO) about the railway and defense industry and they expect ASO's support in this regard. Chairman of the Board of Directors of ASO Nurettin Özdemir and members of the Assembly attended the June Assembly of the Çorum TSO. In the meeting, information was given about the economic structure of the businessman. Çorum's export figure is considered to be about 300 million dollars when the exports from outside Çorum are also taken into consideration. Çetin Başaranhıncal, President of TSO, stated that Çorum has a willingness to expand abroad and yaklaşık
- YSE Yapı Sanayi Ticaret AŞ-Tepe İnşaat Sanayi AŞ's Bursa-Yenişehir YHT project was approved by TCDD Board of Directors 19/01/2012 YSE Construction Industry Inc. - Tepe Construction Industry Co. Bursa-Yenisehir YHT project was approved by TCDD Board of Directors The first step was taken in Ankara-Bursa High Speed Train Project. The tender for the first stage of the project was completed and approved by the TCDD Board of Directors. The tender for the construction of the 75 kilometer part of the project between Bursa and Yenişehir was won by YSE Yapı Sanayi Ticaret A.Ş. After the project is completed, travel time between Ankara and Bursa will be reduced to 393 hours. According to the information obtained from the AA correspondent, 170 of the project between the Bursa-Yenişehir kilometers for the infrastructure works, 2,5 company, 75'i was qualified. Among the 18 companies who received the qualification, the most appropriate bid is X
- The site was closed along with the historic garla 03/02/2012 The historical Haydarpasa Train Station, which was closed to the entrance of the trains to 30 for the high-speed train, was silent. The 24 increased the silence of Haydarpaşa, the rails covering the rails when entering only a suburban train into the historical gates where the separate railroad meets. It was seen that the historical station of TCDD was closed immediately on the website. Due to the road works carried out within the scope of the High Speed Train Project between Ankara and Istanbul, Eskişehir, Capital City, Sakarya, Republic, Anatolia, Ankara, Fatih, Meram, East, South / Kurtalan, Vangöl, Transasya , Bosphorus and İçanadolu Blue Expresses have been canceled. 1908 II. With Abdülhamit mim
- Mersin Transportation Center Logistics Center 29/11/2012 Mersin Transporters Site Surrounding Countries for Logistics Centers Mersin Transporters 'Site' in tradesmen who met Governor of Mersin, Mersin Transporters Site's just stressed that a logistics center in Mersin and surrounding countries is not in Turkey. Mersin Governor Hasan Basri Güzeloğlu met with the shopkeepers of Mersin Transportation Center at the breakfast. The Governor, here found the explanations about the Mersin Transporters Site. Mersin Nakliyeciler Site, where more than 150 workplace, and where over a thousand people are employed, giving information that the Governor, "Our site per day 500-2 thousand vehicles with a thousand tons of goods over a thousand tons"