Pendik Ankara 82 will be reduced to minutes: With the new high-speed rail network, Pendik Ankara will be reduced to 82 minutes.
The new line of 109, which will be integrated into the existing High Speed Train Line, starts from Adapazarı (Köseköy) and starts 3. to be connected to the European side with a bridge.
The Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications will have a new railway project to be carried out by the General Directorate of State Railways. Due to the fact that trains could not reach the maximum level with the current line, the authorities rolled up their sleeves to build a new line. A new line will be built with YHT, which starts from Adapazarı (Köseköy) and goes to Istanbul in the new project where the works are completed and the finishing touches are made. This new line will go over Pendik, 82. Bridge to European side.
63 KM TUNNEL FOR SECOND YHT
3, starting from Köseköy, within the scope of the second YHT, whose project is completed and finishing touches are completed. A new railway with an 109 kilometer extending to the bridge will be built. The second HRC will consist of 63,3 km tunnel and 10,5 km viaducts. The longest of the tunnels will be the 10 thousand 200 meters.
Recently, Pendik Mayor Dr. Kenan Şahin, Railway Department Vice President Aşkın Gıcır and representatives of the project company came together to discuss the details of the project. It is reported that the project will start after the most recent form is given.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The travel time between Ankara and Eskişehir will also be reduced to 1 hours 29/04/2012 The tender for the Başkentray Project, which includes the reconstruction of the Ankara-Kayaş train lines, has been offered by the local and foreign 17 company and business partnership. Why is this news so close to us? Because when this project is completed, Ankara-Eskişehir YHT time will be reduced to 1 hours 5 minutes. The Capital City Project, which includes relieving the urban traffic in Ankara and rebuilding the Sincan-Ankara-Kayaş train line, was launched yesterday. Eskişehir is closely related to the news of this project with the realization of the project with the shortening of Ankara-Eskisehir YHT period. Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas High-Speed Train Projects are planned to be carried out with the ile
- High Speed Train to Yozgat Ankara 20/01/2013 High-Speed Train to Yozgat Ankara 50 will fall in minutes AK Party Deputy Yozgat Yusuf Baser, Ankara, Yozgat and the high-speed train line in Sivas continued uninterrupted work, he said. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between 50 minutes will be reduced. YERKÖY HATTI BITİYOR Deputy Başer, said in a statement, the foundation of the 13 March 2009 and Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas and Turkish republics planned to go to the first stage of the high-speed train project, which is the Yerköy-Sivas line construction work is continuing rapidly, he said. Başer, 850 million TL contract to the completion of the project, Yozgat-Ankara between the 50 minutes will fall.
- Transportation from Istanbul to Ankara will fall to the 90 minute (Video) 11/01/2015 Istanbul - Ankara to 90 minutes will be reduced: Lütfi Elvan, Istanbul Ankara between the service that will accelerate the YHT line of 3 hours 45 minutes to be reduced to 90 minutes. Transport Minister Lufu Elvan was a guest of CNN Turk. Elvan has announced that they will accelerate the High Speed Train service between Ankara and Istanbul with a new line. 3 HOUR, 90 DAKİKAYA İNECEK The high speed train between Ankara and Istanbul reaches to Pendik via Eskişehir. This distance is currently 3.5 hours between 3 hours 45 minutes can be folded. Minister Elvan will be held with the new line Bakan
- 40 to Speed through Malatya-Sivas High Speed Train 28/01/2019 4 hour between Sivas-Malatya-Malatya-Sivas between the railway journey to the 40 minutes of the High Speed Train Project review evaluation commission meeting (IDC) 19 will be held in February. The EIA process will start in Sivas-Malatya high speed train project. Provincial Directorate of Environment and Urban Planning, the announcement, inde Sivas, Central Province, Kangal district of the Republic of Turkey by the General Directorate of State Railways General Directorate of the project planned to be made on the Sivas (Cetinkaya) - Malatya railway (High Speed Train) project will be held on 19.02.2019 IDC Meeting will be held EIA report and to the public oy. There are two ından
- Yozgat Ankara will be only 5 hous 15 minutes with New High Speed Train 10/06/2019 The works between Ankara-Yozgat-Sivas, which constitute the first stage of the Ankara-Tbilisi-linked Silk Road High-Speed Train Project, continue at full speed. Mountains are pierced, tunnels are opened, bridges are built and rails are laid. The underpass excavation in the Akdağmadeni section of the project was completed. Rail laying works continue in the sections between Akdağmadeni and Yerköy. In the Yerköy-Ankara section, tunnels are being opened with high-speed railway infrastructure works. High-Speed Train Line is completed in one hour between Yozgat-Sivas, Yozgat-Istanbul between 5 hour 15 minutes will be recorded. The construction of the line was also extended due to geographical difficulties. The high-speed train project will be extended to Kayseri from Yerköy connection. High speed…
- New High Speed Line Istanbul - Ankara 75 11/05/2015 New High Speed Line Istanbul - Ankara 75 Will Be Dropped: According to the former Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Lütfi Elvan, 2016 will be at 1 hours between Ankara and Istanbul YHT. New Line for the Ankara-Istanbul Route So how is the 15 hour-long journey now available in 4? The answer is simple: the construction of a new line. The current line between Ankara and Istanbul stands at Eskişehir, Sincan, Pendik, İzmit and Gebze. The line to be built is directly in Istanbul - Ankara olarak
- 70 Minute Road to Dolmabahçe Levazım Tunnel 08/02/2018 Dolmabahçe-Levazım Tunnel, which was started to be constructed by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, is gaining momentum. Thanks to the tunnel that will relax the traffic in Beşiktaş and its region, which is one of the important points of Istanbul traffic, the 70 minute road will be reduced to 5 minutes. Dolmabahçe - Levazım Tunnel which is one of the important projects of Istanbul highway transportation, will be able to reach the direction of Zincirlikuyu, Levent, Etiler and Ortaköy by the vehicles coming from Taksim, Kabataş and Kağıthane direction. Thus, the journey time of 70 between the Dolmabahçe and the supply will reach 5 minutes. Tunnel, Piyalepaşa-Dolmabahçe Tunnel starting from the exit, will end in the Ortaköy Valley. Dolmabahçe Levazım Tunnel Project, which will significantly relax the traffic, ölçü
- High Speed Train Between Ankara and Istanbul Will Fall to 3 Hours 07/08/2017 Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, shared important information about Ankara transportation plans in the program he participated in a television channel. Ahmet Arslan, the Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, shared important information about Ankara transportation plans in the program he participated in a television channel. Minister Arslan, answering the question related to the High Speed Train, while the expansion of the railway network continues to work by specifying the work after the train from Ankara to Ankara 3 hour announced that it will go. Regarding flights in Ankara, Minister Arslan said, "There are two runways, but two runways are not available at the same time. We are making a third runway.
- High-speed train from Manisa to Ankara will fall to 3,5 hours. 06/02/2012 High Speed Train (YHT) project between Izmir and Ankara will decrease the time of Manisa-Ankara to 3,5 hours. AK Party deputy Manisa Selcuk Ozdag said the YHT line will be 623 kilometers, 6 million passengers per year is aimed to move between the two cities, he said. Manisa will be able to reach the line of transport to Ankara with significant ease of transfer deputy Ozdag, "202 million 122 million pounds of the project will be invested in the borders of the province of Manisa. 800 will end in 2013'a Manisa-Menemen and Manisa-Balikesir-Bandirma - The signaling and electricity location projects between Izmir and Turkey will be completed. said. We are currently implementing these projects Şu
- Between Ankara and Samsun Will Fall to 2 Hours by High Speed Train 07/07/2018 Samsun Chamber of Commerce and Industry (STSO) President Salih Zeki Murzioğlu, Samsunhaber.COM made special statements. President Murzioğlu, the High Speed Train Line project will contribute to the region's economy, he said. What would you say if you consider the high speed train route from Samsun to Kırıkkale-Delice? Ankara-Sivas high-speed train line departing from the 112'nin the main line, respectively, Delice, Sungurlu, Corum, Mecitozu, Merzifon, Havza and Kavak'a reaching the length of the route to Samsun 284 kilometers. Thus, between Samsun and Ankara will be approximately 400 km. The project tenders were divided into three sections so that the Ankara-Samsun High Speed train works fast. Tenders are over. Fast train from Samsun Kirikkale-Delice tren
- Today in History: 8 July 2006 Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train UM 08/07/2012 July 8 1954 first night match was played between Genclerbirligi in Turkey with Ankara Demirspor. 8 July 2006 The base of Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Konya to 70, was laid by Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım.
- Today in History: 8 July 2006 Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Project 08/07/2015 Today in history was played between July 8 1954 first night Demirspor match with Genclerbirligi in Ankara, Turkey. 8 July 2006 The base of Ankara-Konya High Speed Train Project, which will reduce the time between Ankara and Konya to 70, was laid by Transportation Minister Binali Yıldırım. 8 Temmuz1994 Şişli - 4.Levent tunnels were combined.
- Pendik-Gebze bus line instead of Gebze-Pendik suburban line 28/04/2012 Gebze-Pendik suburban line: Instead of the Gebze-Pendik suburban line to be closed, the bus line 17B, which runs between Pendik and Gebze lines, has been activated. After a while the high-speed train will close for work Pendik-Gebze suburban line instead of Pendik-Gebze to work between the bus line number 17B came into operation. From the link below, you can see the departure and arrival times of bus 17B. Click to see 17B watches Source: www.pendikstar.com
- Tender Announcement: Project Construction Consultancy Service will be purchased (For Kaynarca Merkez-Pendik-Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center-Kaynarca Central Metro Line) 07/02/2014 Project Construction Consultancy Service will be acquired ISTANBUL METROPOLITAN MUNICIPALITY PROJECT DIRECTORATE DIRECTORATE Project Construction Consultancy Service will be purchased. candidates are invited to submit a proposal for prequalification. In accordance with the provisions in the 4734 part of the Law No. 5, with the participation of the bidders who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification among the ones determined as a result of the pre-qualification assessment, among the tenderers lik
- Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project 20/03/2014 Istanbul BB Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project The application for the preliminary project services tender has been collected by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Projects, Hat Kaynarca Merkez - Pendik - Tuzla Tersane Metro Line The applications for pre-selection of the. Final Design of Exact Project Services. tender of Pendik Center-Kaynarca Central Metro Line were collected on 10 March 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies that apply for pre-selection for the tender are as follows: 1. Aecom Ltd. 2. Arcadis Nederland Bv - Arc
- Kaynarca Merkez - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project 10/04/2014 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project 20 May 2014 10 2014 20 XNUMX The preselection works of the tender "Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center-Kaynarca Central Metro Line Final Project Services" were completed. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; XNUMX May X
- Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line project services tender proposals collected 04/06/2014 Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project Application for the final project services tender has been collected. Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center-Kaynarca Central Metro Line Application Final Project Services ın tender was held on 10 May 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; firms participating in the aforementioned tender were identified as: 20. Arcadis Nederland Bv - Prota Engineering 2014. Geodata Engineering Ge
- Kaynarca Merkez - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project The financial envelopes of the tender for the final project services application were opened 24/06/2014 Istanbul BB Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project The financial envelope of the tender for final project services has been opened. The project will be realized by the Directorate of Infrastructure Projects of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, tı Kaynarca Merkez - Pendik - Tuzla Tersane Metro Line The financial envelopes of the tender for the zarf Final Design of the Final Project Services ”tender of the Pendik Center-Kaynarca Central Metro Line were opened on 12 June 2014. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; and the bids (€) were determined as follows: 5.468.113.
- Kaynarca Merkez - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project 07/08/2014 Istanbul BB Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro Line and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Line Project The joint venture contract was awarded for the final project services tender and will be realized by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Projects, Tuz Kaynarca Merkez - Pendik - Tuzla New developments have been recorded with the shipyard metro line and the final project Kesin Final Design of the Project ”of Pendik Merkez-Kaynarca Central Metro Line. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; 5.468.113 Euro which is the approximate cost 3.027.300 won the bid with Euro bid - Ove Arup i
- Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Central Metro Lines Project 21/01/2016 Istanbul BB Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Shipyard Metro and Pendik Center - Kaynarca Center Metro Lines Project This year is expected to be announced for the construction tender. The project will be carried out by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Projects, "Kaynarca Center - Pendik - Tuzla Tersane Metro Station and Pendik Merkez - Kaynarca Central Metro Lines Construction tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the announcement is expected to be announced this year. The project is part of the municipality's 2016 Year Investment Program. As it is known, proje
- Between Samsun-Sivas Kalın Railway and Samsun-Sivas Between 5 Hours 21/04/2016 Samsun-Sivas Thick Railway Between Samsun-Sivas 5 Time to Fall: Samsun-Sivas Kalin Railway between Samsun-Sivas 5 hours will fall. AK Party Samsun deputy Hasan Basri Kurt, Samsun-Kalin said that the ongoing work on the railway line. AK Party Samsun Deputies Hasan Basri Kurt, Ahmet Demircan, Orhan Kırcalı and Fuat Köktaş, General Director of State Railways İsa ApaydınI visited in his office. After the meeting on the project of Modernization of the Samsun-Kalın Railway Line, Deputy Kurt continues its activities in the “Samsun-Kalın Railway Line. Ile I THE BIGGEST PROJECT EXCEEDED IN EU LIMITS Y Deputy Kurt said in a statement, “
- 9,5 to Sivas from 5 to XNUMX 02/03/2017 From Sivas to Samsun, the 9,5 will be reduced to 5 hours by rail: The renovation of the Sivas-Samsun railway line, which is being replaced in 2015 and cost 228 million, continues at full speed. Mehmet Habib Soluk, who came to Sivas for the weekend logistics village project, made the gospel statements for the Sivas-Samsun railway project. As a result of the renovation works of the Samsun-Sivas railway line, the works on the route which is closed to the train traffic for 3 year, continues uninterruptedly. The modernization project of Sivas - Samsun railway line is the biggest budget project realized outside EU borders with EU grants Samsun
- Between Alacabel Tunnel and Konya-Alanya Will Fall to 2 Time 22/06/2018 Antalya and Konya ongoing construction on the highway viaducts and Alacabel Tunnel in 7 thousand 300 meters long, Taurus will end painful journey in winter, Konya and Alanya between 2 hours will fall Konya Let's located on the district of the Taurus Mountains of Turkey's first high Eyüp Viaduct with foot will reduce the time between Alanya and Konya to 2 hours. The Alacabel Tunnel with 7 thousand 300 meters, which is being built on the highway of Antalya-Konya, will end the suffering journey due to its type and icing in the Taurus during the winter months. Konya will be the third city to reach the subway by 5 billion dollar investment. AK Party Deputy Chairman AK
- Between Adana and Gaziantep Will Fall to 1,5 Hours with High Speed Train 29/12/2018 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan, high-speed train lines, the ministry in the coming years will be an important and priority projects, specifying more economical and safe railway service to spread across the country to prepare new projects, he said. Turhan, garden-Nurdağı in Gaziantep Nurdağı district Fevzipaşa Variant Speed Rail Project, said in a statement after the meeting held at the site, said that Turkey has in recent years continued to projects that emits a countrywide high-speed train operation. Turhan said that one of them was Mersin-Adana-Osmaniye-Gaziantep line and that they had converted the conventional railway line into a high-speed train line. Turhan, 294 kilometers of Gaziantep-Adana railway line Tur
- Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 10 hours between Ankara and Bursa 19/12/2012 Bursa High Speed Train Line | 2 hours between Ankara and Bursa 10 to be cut in minutes The basis of the Bursa High Speed Train Line, which will end the year-long 59 year-long railway line of Bursa, is being launched on the 23 December Sunday. When the line constructed according to the high-speed train technology will be put into service, the Ankara Bursa Intercity Train will take 2 hours to 10, and the Istanbul-Bursa travel time will be at 2 hours. After the Bursa-Mudanya Line of 15 has been closed with a law in 1891 and its connection with the iron network has been terminated, the yearly longing for the province of 1953 ends.,