Joint ventures that won the preliminary selection of the Technical Assistance Tender for the Improvement of the Institutional Structure of the CFCU General Directorate of Railway Regulation until 04 August 2014.
New developments have been made regarding the Improvement of the Institutional Structure of the General Directorate of Railway Regulation, which will be carried out by the Central Finance and Contracts Unit (CFCU).
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Joint ventures that won the pre-selection of the technical assistance tender (EuropeAid / 134905 / D / SER / TR) within the scope of the project were asked to bid until 04:2014 on August 17, 00.
As it is known, the joint ventures that won the pre-selection of the tender were as follows:
1. Adetef (France) - WYG Turkey - WYG International Limited (England) - Egis International (France) - Armada Training and Certification (Turkey)
2. DB International GmbH (Germany) - Ankon Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş. (Turkey) - GIZ (Germany)
3. NT International (Denmark) - Systra (France) - Ido I Ingeneria y Consultoria (Spain) - Ove Arup & Partners (England) - Arup Engineering (Turkey)
4. Piri Group (Turkey) - Ecorys (Turkey) - Railistics GmbH (Germany) - Ecorys Netherland BV (Netherlands)
5. Project Management Limited (Turkey) - KTI Institute (Hungary) - Vialto Consulting (Hungary)
The contract will strengthen the institutional, technical and administrative capacity of the General Directorate of Railway Regulation, enhancing alignment with the EU legislation in the railway sector and enhancing the capacity of the Railway Regulation General Directorate, which is affiliated to the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. creation will be facilitated.
Ref .: Investments Magazine 1185 / 09 June 2014
Source : I www.yatirimlar.co