34 injured in the train crash in the Philippines: 34 people were injured according to the initial determinations in the train crash that occurred in Manila, the capital of the Philippines.
A suburban train in Pasay, Manila, overturned the steel barriers in the station and crashed into a busy street. At least two 34 people were injured in the accident when two trains of the train rolled into the street.
At the beginning of the search and rescue crews sent to the scene, it was stated that the debris removal process would be completed by the completion of the wagons.
Minister of Transport and Communications Joseph Emilio Abaya said that a significant portion of the wounded had slight abrasions.
Abaya, the train, the station must be at the maximum speed 15 kilometers passed said.
Railroad spokesman Hernando Cabrera said the accident was due to a technical failure, the train was found to be defective for the train was pushed by another locomotive, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Train accident in Germany: 3 dead, 13 injured 15/04/2012 3 people were killed in the train crash near the city of Offenbach in Germany today after midnight. The train, which proceeded from Frankfurt to Hanau, derailed the rail excavator running on the train tracks in Offenbach Mühlheim. In the accident, two people were killed in the train and the bulldozer. Offenbach safety announced that the 13 was taken to the hospital. While investigating the accident, it was learned that the studies on the accident occurred. A total of 6 passengers were found on the train between Frankfurt and Hanau. Source: Time
- Train Wreck in Ulukisla District of Nigde Has Very Bad 19/04/2012 The freight train in the Ulukışla district of Niğde hit the Central Anatolian Blue Train waiting in the garage, and the 5 was injured in the 12. The accident occurred at saAt 05.10 today. While the 11126 flight of the Arifiye-Adana expedition, the 'Central Anatolian Blue Train' was loading and unloading passengers at the Ulukışla Station, while the 24072 expedition freight train from Boğazköprü-Mersin hit the rear. 2 wagon and 7 personnel and 5 passengers in 12 passenger train were slightly injured in the accident. The wounded were treated with Ulukışla at the Niğde State Hospital. The crisis center was established at the General Directorate of TCDD on the accident. General manager…
- 15 injured in train crash in Adana 10/05/2012 In Adana, 15 was wounded as a result of the collision of an empty train maneuvering with passenger train. Mithatpaşa Mahallesi Central Station in the city center with the passenger train to exit the station maneuvering empty passenger train collided. 15 injured in the accident. The wounded to the station, the first intervention did the medical staff. Adana Governor Hüseyin Avni Coş stated that 4 was under observation at the hospital and the others were treated as outpatients. Governor Coş, said the investigation into the accident started. The identity of the injured in the accident was identified in Adana, the maneuver of the maneuver of the passenger train injured as a result of the collision of 15 person became clear. the wounded ...
- Train accident in China: more than 240 injured 27/09/2011 China's train crash: More than wounded by 240 More than one 240 passenger was injured in the collision of two trains in the Shanghai city subway of China. According to the news reported by the new China agency's operator of the metro network, the authorities said that the ones injured in the accident that occurred as a result of a train crashing from the rear to the other were not heavy. Source: dunya.milliyet.com.tr
- Train accident in Belgrade: 15 injured 02/05/2013 Train crash in Belgrade: 15 wounded In Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, two suburban trains collided in the tunnel, according to initial estimates, the 15 was wounded. According to information received, two commuter trains running between Novi and Belgrade-Zemun, collided when they entered the tunnel. Accident, according to the first determinations, 100 people on trains in the 15 injured said. It was learned that the wounded were being treated in hospitals in Belgrade and that they did not have any vital dangers. Authorities, investigated the cause of the accident, he said.
- Hatayda Train Wreck: 3 Injured 22/05/2013 Hatayda Train Wreck: 3 Wounded A car entered the level crossing with a freight train carrying the Adana-Sivas expedition. As a result of the accident, 3 was injured. According to a statement from the State Railways Administration, the 63301 number one freight train from the Adana-Sivas expedition collided with the 31 UV 271 license plate vehicle while the level crossing was closed to vehicle traffic. The fully crashed and automatic level crossing accident occurred while the train was on the move. Tarık Zorlu, Sedef Zorlu and Ateş Zorlu were injured and the wounded were removed to Osmaniye and Dörtyol State Hospitals. After the scene investigation of the gendarmerie teams ekip
- Train accident in Argentina, 3 dead dead 100 injured 14/06/2013 A train crash in Argentina: 3 died in a train crash in the Argentine capital Buenos Aires, with more passengers injured than 100. 3 died in a train accident in Argentina's capital, Buenos Aires, and more than 100 passengers were reportedly injured. Authorities, in the morning hours in the Moron area of a suburban train 2 a train between the 2 station was announced that another train. After the accident, some passengers with trains from their own facilities and informed the authorities were learned. Passengers trapped in the wreck were rescued by search and rescue teams sent to the scene. Ruben Sobrero, the leader of the Railroad Union, is the 6 of the two-story commuter train ları
- Train accident in Argentina, 3 dead dead by 100 15/06/2013 In Argentina, the train crash, 3 dead 100 wounded In a train accident in Argentina's capital Buenos Aires, 3 died and more than 100 passengers were injured. Authorities, in the morning hours in the Moron area of a suburban train 2 a train between the 2 station was announced that another train. After the accident, some passengers with trains from their own facilities and informed the authorities were learned. Passengers trapped in the wreck were rescued by search and rescue teams sent to the scene. Ruben Sobrero, the leader of the Railways Union, said that the two-story commuter train was not used for 6 for months and that he started to travel again a few days before due to the intensity. Front…
- 6 dead, 200 injured in train crash in France (Video) 13/07/2013 6 dead in France, 200 wounded: A suburb train derailed in the Essonne district in the south of Paris, France. 6 passenger trains went from Paris to Limoges and 370 was injured in heavy 22. Teoz 60, a train from the Austerlitz railway station in Paris, derailed the 3657 wagon of the train with the 17 wagon at the Bretigny-sur-orge Station, which is not one of the stops at 14: 7. 4 has been subjected to high stress by falling from rails separated from the passenger carriages. Some of the wagons can cross the 370 meter-high platform on the parallel path Bazı
- On the scene of the train crash 1 dead, 2 injured 21/08/2013 Train crash 1 dead, 2 injured: mother and her children trying to cross the railway bridge hit the train. Mother and children tried to cross two children on the railway bridge in Germencik district of Aydın. The mother of one month, the mother died on her lap, mother and other daughter were injured. The accident occurred at the 4 ranks of the railway bridge over the central province of Germencik. Nazilli-Soke air passenger train, the bridge over the bridge trying to cross across the Sukru Duru (18.00) and next to Edanur (30) and 5 monthly baby Ecrin Duru was hit. Due to the impact of the 4 monthly Ecrin, the railings of the railway bridge ın