Aydın-İzmir highway will be closed to traffic: TEİAŞ 3. It is stated that the Aydın-İzmir motorway will have traffic at regular intervals on the dates of 21-22 August 2014.
General Directorate of Maritime Affairs and Transport. In the statement made by the Regional Directorate on the subject; '2.Year Selatin Tunnel output from Izmir-Aydin Motorway 75 / 031 control section is at 04 + 12 km, TEIAS 750. Communication Group TIsis Directorate of energy transmission will be done in the installation work for the safety of the 3 and 21 August 22 tnrihlerinde highway traffic between the 2014-09.00 hours will be stopped at regular intervals' said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- The left lanes will be closed to traffic in the TEM highway Dilovası Mevkii 15/04/2014 On the TEM highway Dilovası Mevkii, the left lanes will be closed to traffic: the left lanes in both directions will be closed to traffic due to the work on the TEM motorway Dilovası. 1 Due to the work that will last until April, drivers should pay attention to traffic signs and pointers. Another work carried out on the TEM Highway was the 2-30. Due to the additional work of Muallimköy Motorway bridge between kilometers, transportation is provided in two directions from one part of the divided road. On the other hand the 12-13 of the Istanbul-Kocaeli road. Interchange between kilometers kilomet
- İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to Ankara metro operation, was opened to two-way traffic 25/10/2012 İnönü Boulevard, which was closed to traffic in June due to the subway work of Kızılay-Çayyolu, was opened to two-way traffic. The construction of the subway construction of the capital in the capital of İnönü Boulevard after the direction of Kızılay-Eskişehir, Eskişehir-Kızılay direction opened to traffic. Lightning, who came to İnönü Boulevard and said, ret As a result of the long efforts and efforts of our teams, we made the road open to two-way traffic. Let Ankara be good and auspicious ur. The first vehicle to surprise the Minister, the opening of the road after the opening of the Eskişehir-Kizilay stop the first vehicle stopped and chatted for a while. The driver of the vehicle has long said that the road is closed for use, ed
- Bursa Çevre Motorway connection road section 16 to be opened to traffic in May 12/05/2015 Bursa Çevre Motorway connection road section will be opened to traffic in 16 May: Bursa Environment Highway 2. Section Samanlı Connection Road section will be opened to traffic on 16 May Saturday. According to the announcement published in the Official Gazette, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Bursa Environment Highway 2. The section approved the opening of the road linking with the Samanlı Connection Road. This section of the highway, the 16 will be opened to traffic in May. There will be no entry and exit to the motorway except for certain places (such as bridges, charge collection stations) and conditions. Since the wire fences or walls built along the highway boundary line are installed to prevent such exits, these barriers should be opened, Karayolu
- TEM highway 13-29 to be closed in May 12/05/2015 The TEM motorway 13-29 will be closed for transportation in May: the motorway's Gebze crossroad junction Ankara direction TEM participation road 13-29 will be closed in May. Within the scope of the superstructure work commenced in the Gebze-Orhangazi section of the TEM highway, Gebze bridge junction Ankara direction TEM accession road 13-29 will be closed in May. Kocaeli Governorship in a written statement, the Gebze-Orhangazi highway, the construction of the superstructure, which was started in March 20 was recorded. The statement said: "Within the scope of the said works, after entering the TEM highway from Gebze tolls, the highway to TEM road will be closed to traffic at 08.00 on Ankara at the Gebze crossroad at the Gebze crossroads. Drivers who will go to Ankara Açık
- Köyceğiz Karaman Highway 2 will be Close to Traffic 20/03/2013 Milas-Yatagan highway 21 March 2013 will be closed on Thursday between 14.00-16.00 as the blasting works will be carried out in Köyceğiz-Dalaman highway Kocabel. Milce - Yatağan highway will be closed to traffic between 21-2013 on Thursday, 14.00 will be closed on 16.00 Thursday. Source: UAV
- Köseköy - Gebze line to be closed to traffic 31/12/2011 1 January 2012 Since Sunday, even research and ground survey studies will be carried out in Köseköy - Gebze section between 10.00 and 15.00 hours. The Eskişehir-İstanbul section of the High Speed Train Line is still under construction. For this purpose, the construction works in the 31 km section between İnönü and Köseköy continue intensively. With the construction of 2013 km Köseköy-Gebze between 158 and 56 km between the Inonu-Gebze 214 and 2012 will enter into a busy work tempo. All stages of the project Pro
- D-100 Highway Hereke Bridge Crossing Izmit direction will be closed to traffic 11/11/2014 D-100 Highway Hereke Köprülü Intersection Izmit direction will be closed to traffic: Istanbul Ankara D-100 Highway Hereke East junction location steel construction pedestrian overpass will be built Hereke bridge junction Izmit direction will be closed and traffic will be given by the existing side road. . Highways 1. Under the supervision of the Regional Directorate, 'Steel Construction Pedestrian Overpass Construction in Urgent and Urgent Supply Roads Needed for Traffic Safety in Roads' will be assembled on the steel construction pedestrian overpass in the Istanbul - Ankara State Highway, Hereke East Junction. Within the scope of these studies; İstanbul - Ankara State Highway, İstanbul
- Some Roads in Gaziantep to be Closed to Traffic 25/11/2014 Some of the roads will be closed to traffic in Gaziantep: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems, road and sidewalk due to the efforts of the rehabilitation of some roads will be closed to traffic reported. Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Conservation Application and Inspection Offices (KUDEB) by the Department of Old Meat and Karanfil Street road and pavement rehabilitation work is being done. In this context, Hamdi Kutlar Street, from the painters' mosque to Kalealti Highway, will be closed to traffic flow for a period of time from 24.00. ...
- In Düzce, Istanbul Caddesi will be transferred to rail system 19/07/2012 Düzce Mayor Ismail Bayram, Istanbul Street after the closure of traffic to the rail system, said the transition. . We're going to step by step, Bayram said Bayram. İsmail Bayram evaluated the works on the closure of Istanbul Street with the application of parking ban. In his speech about the project in question, the Chairman said, eyi Our project is to close the street in traffic and install a rail system. In order to reach this point we said that we will go to the stage stage. We applied a parking ban. Now we are making the right preparation for a single strip application. Of course, they all require new investments. Future studies of the rail system studies. That arrangement is healthy O
- In the context of YHT studies, the level crossing will be closed to traffic today 23/08/2012 Republic of Turkey General Directorate of State Railways, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project due to the construction work will be performed within the scope of Bonds Level Crossing will be closed to traffic. The Transportation Coordination Center (UKOME) decided to close the Bağlar Level Crossing between 23 August and 19.00 to 24 August and 12.00 to vehicles and pedestrian traffic. With the decision taken at UKOME's meeting in 8 August, Bağlar Level Crossing, 1 will be closed to vehicles and pedestrian traffic indefinitely from September until a second decision. Source: www.habercinizing
- Due to the work of Bursaray Kestel line project, Ankara road will be closed to traffic from Tuesday 10/09/2012 Due to the commencement of the construction of Kestel Köprülü Junction in the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project; 11 will be closed for traffic from Tuesday (Tuesday). With the closure of the road, transportation will be provided by alternative routes within the Kestel Organized Industrial Zone. The construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, which is projected by Bursa Metropolitan Municipality in order to bring the uninterrupted and comfortable transportation to the east side of the city, within the scope of Bursaray Kestel Line project, starts on 11 September Tuesday (YARIN). Due to the railway system's 7 Kestel station route and the construction of Kestel Bridge Interchange, Ankara Road also has two Ray
- Bonding gate 1 will be closed for three months from October 25/09/2012 Due to the construction works within the scope of the "Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project", the 1 will be closed for three months from October. In line with the decision taken by Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Coordination Center, due to the construction works carried out within the scope of the underground project of the train passageway, the crossing gate will be closed for transportation to 3 months. In line with the decision taken, it was decided that Silo Önü Street will be directed from Cengiz Topel Street towards İsmet İnönü-1 Street and only one direction should be made towards Talat Paşa Street from University Street to Genez Street. Officials adhere to traffic signs and markers where citizens are working,
- Beyoğlu Tersane Caddesi 7 to be closed to traffic in October 05/10/2012 In a written statement made by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Beyoğlu Tersane Street, '' Istanbul Metro between Yenikapı-Unkapanı Metro Construction Work '' construction of the '' Golden Horn Metro Transition Bridge's approach viaduct for the construction of steel construction scaffolding, 6 October On Saturday, 24.00 and 7 will be closed on October and October between 24.00 and vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Karaköy, Unkapanı, Balat direction of the vehicles to go; Galata Bridge from Eminonu, from the direction of Şişhane Karaköy, Eminönü direction of the vehicles to go; Unkapanı Bridge-Eminönü-Galata Bridge over, Unkapanı, Balat direction to go to the direction of Eminonu-Galata Bridge to go to the vehicles were recorded. In a statement, a day of Tersane Street Açık
- Ragıp Gümüşpala Street 17 to be Closed to Traffic in February 16/02/2013 Ragıp Gümüşpala Street 17 to be Closed to Traffic in February Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (İBB) announced that the Haliç Metro Transit Bridge will be closed for traffic during the 30 hours of Eminönü Ragıp Gümüşpala Street. In the written statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, ük Istanbul Metro will be used for the construction of viaducts over the Ragip Gumuspala Street (Unkapani Eminonu) within the scope of the Istanbul Metro Halic Metro Transition Bridge works. will be closed "said. Alternative routes in the statement are as follows: "Eminönü'den Karaköy, Besiktas' direction of the drivers Unkapanı bridge - Beyoglu Talimhane street lam
- Opera Bridge in the Capital Due to Maintenance Repair, Today 22.00 will also be Closed to Traffic 12/07/2013 Opera Bridge in the Capital Due to Maintenance Repair Due to Maintenance and Repair Works in the Capital on the Bridge of the Opera (Ekrem Barlas Bridge), the TCDD Gar-Dikimevi direction of the bridge is due today from 22.00, 22.00 to 15 to be closed to traffic. As the weather gets warmer, schools close and the holiday arrives, the traffic density decreases and the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality's Department of Civil Works continues to work on the bridges. In this context, the teams who will perform maintenance and repair work on the Opera Bridge at the weekend will be closed to the traffic of TCDD Gar-Dikimevi.
- Some streets will be closed to traffic for 2 months within the scope of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line works 12/04/2014 Within the scope of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line works, some streets will be closed to traffic for 2 months: Within the scope of Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line works, it is stated that the traffic of Aslanlıkışla Street will be closed to 2 month for the arrival of the city center between Karsehir Caddesi and Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş Street. Konya Metropolitan Municipality said in a statement "Under the construction of the ongoing Alaaddin-Adliye Tram Line, sewage displacement work will be done since the street center of Aslanlıkışla Street and Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş Street between Ahmet Hamdi Göğüş Street 14 will be closed to traffic for 2 months starting from April Monday." In the statement, as an alternative to the drivers, alternatif
- Attention! Two level crossings will be closed to traffic 15/08/2015 Attention! Two level crossing will be closed to traffic: Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems announced that the level crossing under the Otogar and Seljuk Bridge Interchange will be closed to vehicle traffic for 20 days. Konya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department announced that due to the improvement works at the intersections of the tram lines, the level crossing under the Otogar and Seljuk Bridge Interchange will be closed to vehicle traffic during 20 days. The shutdown process will begin on Monday, August at 17. The drivers who will use the Bus Station Junction are the drivers who will use Imam al-Ghazzali and Elmali Hamdi Streets and the level crossing under the Seljuk Bridge Interchange.
- Ödemiş-Ovakent Road 3 Day to be closed to traffic 15/03/2016 Ödemiş-Ovakent Road 3 Day to be closed to traffic: General Directorate of Highways, the entrance level at the entrance of the Odemis Industrial Site 16-18 March between the hours of the night the first kilometer of the way to the Ödemiş-Ovakent announced to be closed to traffic. Due to the renovation works at the entrance of Ödemiş Industrial Site, the passage will be closed from tomorrow night. The drivers who want to watch the direction of Ovakent from the town center will use the Menderes Caddesi route instead of Cumhuriyet and Karşıyaka streets. In the statement made by the General Directorate of Highways, he said, Müdür 1. It will be closed to 16-18.03.2016 and 21: 00-06: 00 hours.
- Some Part of Talatpaşa Boulevard Will Be Closed to Traffic 14/10/2016 Some of the Talatpaşa Boulevard will be closed to traffic in the scope of Başkentray Project Activities: Within the scope of the Başkentray Project carried out by TCDD, a part of Talatpaşa Boulevard will be closed for 15 on 2016 Saturday night 22.00. According to a written statement made by Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, due to the works, the section of Talatpaşa Boulevard, between Plevne Street and Mamak Street (Dikimevi Junction) will be closed until Thursday, 25 November 10. Vehicle drivers who want to come from the direction of Mamak and Abidinpaşa to the direction of Ulus during this time will follow the Arif Star Street - Plevne Street - Talatpaşa Boulevard from Saimekadın Junction. Süre
- 29 October Alert to Ankara residents Some Roads Will Be Closed to Traffic 28/10/2016 29 October Alert for Ankara residents Some roads will be closed to traffic due to the opening of YHT station: Some roads will be closed to traffic due to 29 October Republic Day Ceremonies in Ankara. 29 Ankara High Speed Train Station will be opened in Ankara on Saturday October. Ceremonies and roads closed to traffic due to the opening of the railway station; The cemetery will be closed for traffic due to the march to Anitkabir. Clock 13: Places to be closed for pedestrian walk in 00 due to the cortege walk and at the 19.00; Çankırı street, Atatürk boulevard junction desi
- Atatürk Bridge will be closed for traffic due to maintenance 24/09/2017 Bridge 26 September 2017 will be closed to vehicles and pedestrian traffic from 00.00 to 04.30 on Tuesday, and Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be opened to sea traffic from 02.30 to 03.30. The pedestrians and pedestrians who will use the Atatürk Bridge must use the New Galata Bridge or the Golden Horn Bridge between the 00.00-02.30 and 03.30-04.30 hours. 26 September 2017 Atatürk and Yeni Galata Bridges will be open to maritime traffic from 02.30 to 03.30 on Tuesday, so vehicles and pedestrians should use the Golden Horn Bridge.
- Historical Bridge in Sivas to be Closed to Traffic for Restore 18/04/2014 Historical Cut Bridge in Sivas to be Closed to Traffic for Restore: Historical Cut Bridge providing connection of Sivas and Karşıkaya Neighborhood will be closed to traffic due to restoration work. In a written statement from Sivas Municipality, Governor of Sivas Alim Barut, Mayor Sami Aydın, Highways 16. District Director Aydin Dogan and Deputy Mayor Abdurrahim Ceyhan, said the historical bridge was examined. Highways 16. Regional Directorate of the restoration of the bridge will be closed to the access to the statement, the bridge during the restoration of the city's connection to the town of 2008 in connection with the new bridge will be provided in the year reported. In the statement, after the completion of the restoration of the historic bridge restor
- Gaziantep Rail System will be closed to traffic at the second stage of Karataş 216 Nolu Street 14/03/2012 It is reported that Karataş 216 Street will be closed to traffic for a while due to the second stage of the railway system. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality, Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems, said in a statement, "Sahinbey District Railways 2. Stage Construction 216 Nolu Street in front of the traffic flow in front of Kadooil Oil will be given to the lane up to the front of Lapis Shopping Center will be made asphalt. 15 2012 22 2012 dates, due to the asphalting work to be done in the direction of the road will be closed to the traffic flow as a single direction "said. Source: www.haberx.com
- Ipsala road bridge will be closed to traffic 13/05/2014 Ipsala road bridge will be closed to traffic: Ministry of Customs and Trade announced that Ipsala Highway Bridge will be closed to traffic. In a written statement from the Ministry, ü Due to a work to be carried out by the Land Forces Command and Edirne Governorship, the Ipsala road bridge between 14-2014 hours will be closed to traffic on 08.00 May 17.00. (It is possible that the work will be completed within 5-6 hours during the day.) During the working hours, drivers and passengers who are required to use our İpsala Customs Gate should use our Pazarkule, Kapıkule and Hamzabeyli Customs Gates connected to our regional directorate. N
- Gulf Crossing Bridge to be Closed to Traffic 01/06/2015 The Gulf Crossing Bridge will be Closed to Traffic: The Gulf Crossing Bridge will be closed to traffic between 31 and May-4 June. Due to the reconstruction of the 3 bridge on the Gulf Crossing Bridge and the reconstruction of the two linkages of the two bridges, the Gulf waters will be closed between 31 and May-4 June. The most important part of the Gebze-Orhangazi-İzmir Otоyоl Project, Izmit Bay Transition Bridge, which is known as the 'Catwalk' (cats' road) rupture in March, is due to the installation of the yeknid. 31 May Sunday а