Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) will take its members to the Rail Systems and Transportation Technologies Exhibition (Innotrans 2014) within the scope of the Global Fair Agency Project, one of the 16 maro projects. prepared.
BTSO, which organizes the world's leading 13 trade fair organization in its own sector, will be at the bu Innotrans Rail Systems and Transportation Technologies Fair fuar, which is the largest and most comprehensive exhibition in the transportation technologies sector, this time between 23-26 and September 2014. Preparing to take.
The first of the information and synergy meetings organized within the scope of the fairs was held in the room service building before the Innotrans 2014 Fair. Speaking at the meeting where the BTSO members who want to attend the Innotrans Fair were informed about the transportation, accommodation and financing supports, Büno Şener, Member of the Board of Directors of BTSO, stated that the Innotrans Fair created an unrivaled platform to recognize the latest products and services, discover business opportunities and establish new business partnerships. told.
İZ WE GET OUR MEMBERS TO THE FAIRS IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES “
Cüneyt Şener, who reminded that one of the projects they presented while coming to management was the Global Fair Agency Project, said, bağlantı With this project, we aim to offer opportunities to our SMEs to open their overseas markets, so far they have not been able to reach abroad or at any rate they want. Yönet
Stating that the Innotrans Fair will contribute positively to the development of rail systems in Bursa, Şener said, ağ This year we took the members of our room to many countries of the world from America to Dubai. For the Innotrans fair, we will take off from Bursa to Berlin. This is an indication of how much Bursa gives importance to this sector. After that, we will repeat such large-scale trade fair organizations. Bundan
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Bursa Trade Show Global Exhibition Agency Doping 18/04/2016 Bursa Trade and Industry Doping Agency: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO), within the scope of the Global Fair Agency Project, Bursa Bursa Machinery and Machinery Exhibition (MACH) and International Rail Systems Exhibition (INFRARAIL). The company representatives from Yenişehir Airport to the UK by private aircraft have examined the new technologies and developments in the sector thanks to the organization. Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO), within the scope of the Global Fair Agency Project, Bursa Bursa Machinery Fair (MACH) and International Rail Fair (INFRARAIL). The company representatives from Yenişehir Airport to the UK by private plane, thanks to the organization Özel
- Samulaş General Manager Kadir Gürkan, Samsun IMG members in his office 17/11/2016 Samulaş General Manager Kadir Gürkan welcomed Samsun IMG members in his office: Samsun Internet Media Group members visited Samulaş General Manager Kadir Gürkan in his office. Rail system transport in Samsun has traveled a great way and the city's vision and brand value of the rail system that adds great value Gürkan, 'Rail system is currently serving until Tekkeköy. Our biggest goal is to bring the rail system to Ondokuz Mayis University. When we achieve this, both our costs will decrease and the brand value of Samsun city will increase. We do this work in Bursa as a result of the rigorous research we do instead of the tram imported from abroad at big costs ından
- Railways in the War of Independence in the War of a mechanic to take the train should not be forgotten 18/03/2013 Railways Specialization When the Liberation War, a train to take the train to be remembered that the mechanic can not be Turkish Branch Chairman Nurullah Albayrak Sivas, the liberalization of railways reacted to the draft law. Albayrak, at a press conference at the union building, "156 years of glorious history of our railways, which will determine the future of Turkey to the liberalization of railways he prepared the Draft Law envisages the elimination of the railways," he said. Albayrak argues that the draft paves the way for railways to be taken over by multinational corporations and said: ine Railways are one of the lowest margins. However, it is the engine power of economic and social life. We will remove the state monopoly, our country and our nation will be adversely affected by an el
- Arkas will take you to Anatolia by train to Anatolia 16/05/2012 Lucien Arkas stated that the connection of the Anatolian cities to the ports would encourage the production on site and added that ini When Marmaray is completed, the freight traffic between Europe and Asia will increase rapidly. Izmit Kartepe in the German state railways company Schenker to be a kind of black port for train arrivals terminal from Europe will establish common, "said Turkey's largest container Arkas boss with a fleet of Lucien Arkas Izmir origin persisting in Izmir, unlike many businessmen ones. Without leaving İzmir, 2 has created a giant holding company 55, which has a billion dollars turnover. 15 started to be built in the Mediterranean and Black Sea years ago. Become a shipowner who provides regular line service in these geographies Bu
- Eskişehir Municipality will take Estram to 20 new neighborhood 14/05/2013 Eskişehir Municipality Estram 20 will take you to the new neighborhood Metropolitan Municipality, Estram 20 new neighborhoods will take the work quickly, new trams began to come to Eskişehir. On the one hand, the construction works of the new tram lines continued rapidly, while on the one hand the tram cars that will serve these lines began to arrive in Eskişehir. Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality will take Estram to the new neighborhood of 20.
- The state will take the 4,5G to the provinces 25/01/2017 The state will take the 4,5G to the provinces: "With the tender to be announced in February, 3 will be delivered to the settlements in the year and the citizens will be provided with the broadband internet service as required by the information society." Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, stated that 500 3 will not be able to get 300G services to the citizens in the 500 settlement where the population is less than 4,5 and has no mobile communication infrastructure. said. Arslan stated that information technologies and communication sector, which is a sector based on knowledge production, has become a dayalı
- Unity and Draw Highlight at BTSO's Innotrans Fair Gala 27/09/2014 Unity and Draw Emphasis at BTSO's Innotrans Fair Gala: Bureaucrats and business world participated in the International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Fair (Innotrans 2014) organized in Berlin as part of the Global Fair Agency of Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry representatives gave messages of unity and solidarity at the gala dinner. Bursa business world, the world's largest exhibition in the field of the Innotrans Fair was examined under the spotlight. BTSO'nun organized by the organization of the fair program with a plane removed from Yenişehir Airport in Berlin, Bursa companies, one-on-one meeting with companies from the world had the opportunity to meet. After the fair visits, the Gala program by BTSO in Berlin Fuar
- BTSO attends Inno Trans 2014 Fair 26/09/2014 BTSO participated in Inno Trans 2014 Fair: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry BTSO participated in Inno Trans 2014 Fair, which is shown as one of the biggest fairs in the world within the scope of Global Fair Agency Project. Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) participated in the büyük International Railway Technologies, Systems and Tools Exhibition O (Inno Trans 2014) organized in Berlin, the capital of Germany, which is shown as one of the world's largest fairs in the field of Global Fair Agency. The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology Dr. Ersan Aslan, Bursa Governor Münir Karaloğlu, BTSO Chairman Ibrahim Burkay, BTSO Assembly President Remzi Ers
- TULOMSAS Global Company 23/12/2012 TÜLOMSAŞ Global Company In Eskişehir, there are institutions / organizations and persons / persons who will not be underestimated. They are the face flu. Efficiency, quality, education and competition always take priority in these areas. It is also the driving force of efficiency, performance and development. However, the desired efficiency is proportional to a contemporary and rational team. On the other hand, man is a social being. For this reason, it is necessary to work together and as a team. However, since people working in institutions / organizations have a different biological structure and different thinking structure, we must accept that working people are in different worlds. Therefore, the number of people in the enterprises, how much Bu
- Tender Announcement: Purchase of Global Parts (TÜVASAŞ) 08/01/2013 TENDER NOTICE OF TURKISH WAGON INDUSTRY Inc. Global Parts Procurement shall be contracted with the ON TENDER PROCEDURE. File Number: 20130001 Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 2329 1- a) Address of the Administration: MİLLİ EGEMENLİK CAD. NO: 123 MİTHATPAŞA / ADAPAZARI b) Telephone and fax number: 264 2751660 - 264 2751679 c) e-mail address: email@example.com. 2 - a) Quality, type and quantity of the goods subject to purchase: PROCUREMENT - OPEN TENDER - TOTAL: 400 QTY. b) Place of Delivery: TÜVASAŞ / ADAPAZARI c) Delivery date: HALF OF MATERIAL CONTRACTING 75 (AUTHORIZED) AŞ
- Turkish World can be the center of global economy 19/08/2013 The Turkic World can be the center of the global economy: Hikmet Eren, the chairman of the Eurasian Economic Relations Association, said at a meeting of the Turkic Council at the Third Summit in the city of Gebele in Azerbaijan that President Abdullah Gul's statements gave hope to the Turkish World. In his speech at the summit of President Gül, '' Today, the values that make us a member of the same nation are not only our common language, our common religion, our common history, our common culture or our homeland, but our desire and desire to build a bright future together. ' The world has been welcomed with joy. Hikmet Eren, in his statement, especially addressed in the Summit and described as the 'Modern Silk Road' Hik
- Hill International's Global FIDIC Workshop in the Middle East 20/12/2013 Hill International, the global FIDIC Workshop in the Middle East: held for the first time by Hill International and 2014 in January and that will continue throughout February, "FIDIC Contracts and Specifications" workshop on the Gulf Cooperation Countries and Dubai total 8 city in Turkey, the UAE, 24 December 2013 - Hill International and BCA Training (Pty) Ltd. by the Gulf Cooperation Countries from January 13 24 2014 date in February will be held in Turkey and a series of international workshops condensed program. BCA Trainig (Pty) Ltd., a Hill International company, is the world's leading provider of FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers) contracts training.
- Hill International's Global FIDIC Workshop in the Middle East 09/01/2014 Hill International, the global FIDIC Workshop in the Middle East: held for the first time by Hill International and 2014 in January and that will continue throughout February, "FIDIC Contracts and Specifications" workshop on the Gulf Cooperation Countries and Dubai total 8 city in Turkey, the UAE, 24 December 2013 - Hill International and BCA Training (Pty) Ltd. by the Gulf Cooperation Countries from January 13 24 2014 date in February will be held in Turkey and a series of international workshops condensed program. BCA Trainig (Pty) Ltd., a Hill International company, is the world's leading provider of FIDIC (International Federation of Consulting Engineers) contracts training.
- Railroads to the global market 14/05/2014 attack the global market for railways: Turkey, the global market 'iron koridor'l to açılacak.ulaştır Up, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ministry, the international rail corridor 6, 75 billion pie in the Asia-Europe line aims to get more share. Here are six projects: Istanbul-Kars-Tbilisi-Baku Kurtalan-Nusaybin-Iraq n Kars-Nakhchivan-Iran Kavkaz-Samsun-Basra Istanbul-Aleppo-Mecca Istanbul-Aleppo-North Africa transport corridors.
- UIC EM Lyon Opens Global Top Executive MBA School on Railway School 12/08/2014 UIC EM Lyon opens its Global Top Executive MBA School on the Railroad School: UIC has announced the opening of its Global Senior Executive MBA school at the EM Lyon Business School in France. The 2015-based MBA courses, which are planned to start in the beginning of 19, are based on distance education. The program also includes three ”action-learning projects iyor based on teamwork in industry and a five-week face-to-face education project. The project was developed under the umbrella of the UIC Railway Academy Program.
- Global Logistics Agents 2015 Looking Hopeful to the Year 01/11/2014 Global Logistic 2015 Hopes for the Year: Beykoz Logistics Vocational School, Logistics Applications and Research Center, the International Transport and Logistics Service Producers Association in cooperation with the international dimension, the global logistics companies have found positive expectations for the year 2015. The research carried out at the FIATA 13 World Congress, organized by 18-2014 October 2014 in collaboration with the International Transport and Logistics Service Association (UTİKAD), was held by the Center for Logistics Applications and Research at Beykoz Lojistik Vocational School of Higher Education, and the world's leading global logistics staff attended the event. Bülent Tanla and Prof.Dr. Dr. Okan Tuna's O
- UTİKAD Signed Global Principles 12/05/2015 UTIKAD Signed Global Principles: The roof organization of the Logistics and Transport sector The Association of International Transport and Logistics Service Producers UTİKAD became one of the parties to the United Nations Global Compact with the goal of a sustainable logistics culture. Turkey's Global Compact Sustainable Supply Chain Working Group has also participated in UTIKAD, which won the Turkish logistics sector "Sustainable Logistics Certificate" introduced and talked about what can be done on a global scale. 12 is the world's most widespread sustainability platform with more than one thousand signatories, the 10 principle and b sustainable sürdür in four main areas: human rights, labor standards, environment and anti-corruption.
- Turkey should become Global Logistics Center 10/02/2016 Turkey should become Global Logistics Center: Transport, Shipping and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim, Istanbul Chamber of Commerce (ICC) organized 'Efficiency in Road Transport and 2023 Vision' attended the meeting. In line with the Government's Master Plan on Logistics and Transportation, the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce, which defines the logistics and transportation sector as the strategic sector of this year, which includes all of the land, air, sea, and rail transport, passed on its demands and suggestions to the Minister Yıldırım. Minister Yıldırım said, "The sector needs to renew itself according to changing transportation conditions and business conditions. It cannot read the change, it cannot build the future.
- Global Steel Industry and Expectations Panel 05/04/2017 Global Steel Industry and Expectations Panel: The third Iron Steel Institute organized by the Karabük University, this year, the International Iron and Steel Symposium was held at the Institute with sessions and panels. In the afternoon of the symposium, the panel titled Mühendis Global Steel Sector and Expectations l was attended by the Vice President of the Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering at Istanbul Technical University. Dr. Hüseyin Çimenoğlu, General Manager of Çolakoğlu Metalurji Uğur Dalbeler participated as speaker. In the panel directed by Ercüment Ünal, the General Manager of our company, the developments in the world steel industry and the situation of the Turkish Steel Sector and the expectations in the sector were discussed. Vice Rector of Karabük University Dr. Mustafa Yaşar, en
- Durmazlar is the national player of the global market 27/07/2017 Duraylar Group, which started its operations in 2012 in Durmazlar Holding, produces bogie and body carcasses from the most basic parts of rail system vehicles. Durmazlar Holding's rail system affiliates, Durmazlar Rail Systems and Duray Transportation Systems as two separate production facilities in a closed area of 40.000 square, 440 employees are producing. Sunay Şentürk, Rail Systems Sales and Tender Manager, points to rail public transportation systems for the solution of traffic and transportation problems without any alternatives. Tramway, light rail, subway, vehicles and systems such as demand and dependence every day Tram
- Kardemir was awarded the v Global Quality, Excellence and Ideal Performance Award Lay at the International Quality Summit 25/08/2017 Kardemir received the "Global Quality, Excellence and Ideal Performance Award" in the fields of Quality and Excellence by the France-based Otherways Management Association Club-Paris (OMAC). OMAC is an organization that aims to establish and consolidate relations between countries on the issues of management and communication at international level, and also aims to coordinate the relations between the members in the fields of quality management, leadership, innovation, marketing management, technology and human resources management. The 15 33 award ceremony, held in different categories every year and held in 40.si this year, is organized by 24.
- DHMI Will Be Global Brand 18/02/2018 Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Ahmet Arslan, the State Airports Administration (SAMA) General Directorate, setting up companies outside Turkey can transfer to companies in the accumulation of foreign-owned authorizing stating, "DHMİ now become a global brand." said. Armstrong, in his statement, the airline's "public way" to be Tayyip Erdogan 15 years President Rexhep and Prime Minister Binali everyone, especially lightning that spent great efforts and expressed that wasted it, Turkey's aviation in recent years, he said continue to be the fastest growing country . It is not easy for the development and expansion of the aviation sector in Turkey pointing Arslan, like ...
- Global Success From Airports in Tourism Regions 30/08/2018 30 for Europe's most popular summer holiday destination according to a report comparing the 2017 2018 July and July, said period, the highest increase in passengers to the summit of airports Turkey settled airports. Milas-Bodrum, Antalya and Dalaman Airports took part in the first 5. Funda Ocak, General Director of State Airports Authority (DHMİ), shared the information on Twitter from the social media account Twitter for the most popular 30 summer holiday destination published by Anker Report. Accordingly it took place at airports along the top of the list of the leading holiday resorts in Turkey. ...
- Global Logistics Sector 12. Once met at 'Logitrans' 15/11/2018 20 136-14 16 from the country with the participation of companies in the fair held on November between the dates of the network was offered. three days in sessions will be held throughout Turkey will be tabled intermodal transport in place and digitization ECO Trade Fairs and Messe München partnership Ekomi held on xnumx.'s this year by the Fair 'logitrans Transport Logistics Fair in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East and logistics of the Central Asian countries and The decision-makers of the supply chain sectors gathered at the Istanbul Expo Center between 12-14 November. Eko MMI Fairs Management Director İlker Altun, MesseMünchen Board Member GerhardGerritzen and Germany's Federal Transport and Digital Infrastructure iri
- Continues Global Success of Turkey in Aviation 04/12/2018 Funda Ocak, General Manager and Chairman of the General Directorate of State Airports Authority, shared 2018 Eurocontrol data from the official twitter account in November. January, said that continued global success in Turkey's aviation "Turkey, with 14.24% share of traffic it has served in European airspace has reached the highest traffic rates," he said. Here he shares: A EUROPEAN RECORD THAN TURKEY, 14.24% TRAFFIC SHARES BY THE EUROPEAN AIRSPACE TRAFFIC SERVICE announced GIVEN tHE HIGHEST RATE REACHED November 2018 Turkey Eurocontrol data. Accordingly, Turkey, the number of aircraft descending over the same period of the previous year 10% in November, departing aircraft ...