Thales will implement the GSM-R system on the Algerian rail network: The National Railroad Corporation of Algeria, Office National des Chemins de Fer, has signed a contract with Thales for a modernization of the telecommunications system in the country's rail network with an investment of € 30 million.
The project covers the implementation of the GSM-R mobile communication system in the next nine years. The system will first be mounted on a five-foot long 712 km.
Thales and its partners will be responsible for the supply of the Huvai GSM-R radio system and Imet will be responsible for the design and construction. Thales will be responsible for project management, general system design and integration, as well as maintenance activities.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The authorities of the company to implement the trolleybus project in Kütahyada 27/02/2013 The officials of the company that will implement the trolleybus project will perform the Trolleybus Project developed by the Municipality of Kütahya in Kütahya. The officials of the Ikarus Bus Company of Hungary visited the Mayor Mustafa İça. Mayor of the meeting Mustafa Ica, "We had a good opportunity to visit the Consul General of Hungary in Kutahya in Hungary. During our visits in Hungary, we met with the authorities of Ikarus for the first time. There is a great demand for trolleybuses in our country and in our neighboring countries.
- Turkey will spend the Eid holidays on roads 17/08/2012 Just a short while before the Eid-ul-Fitr, preparations for the holiday holiday intensified. Although the necessary measures are taken for those who want to spend the short holiday holidays outside of the city, there will be about 2 million people coming to the road and 500 is expected to stay in tourist places. In Istanbul bus stations, the Ramadan Feast is already on the move and it is reported that the tickets have been exhausted. It is stated that the occupancy of bus companies reached 100 and the 30 thousand passengers were aiming to transport 1.5 million passengers during the holiday. …
- China will pass high-speed train line under Everestin 11/04/2015 China will be passing a high-speed train line under Everest: China will tunnel under the Everest, the highest mountain in the world. The Chinese administration will build an 540 high-speed train line to connect the country with neighboring Nepal. The railway line, which is expected to be completed in 2020, will pass under the Mount Xianom Mountain, called Qomolangma. In this context, a tunnel will be opened to Everest, whose length is not yet disclosed. According to Wang Mengshu, one of the architects of the project, the speed of the high-speed train, which normally goes up to 8882 kilometers, will not exceed 300 per hour due to elevation problems at Everest. The project, which was announced at the request of Nepal…
- IMM Children's House, the semester will be full 18/01/2019 The Children's Assembly of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a series of activities for its members for the semester break. Hundreds of children will participate in the events, museum visits, aquarium trips, sports activities and Ottoman Archives will consist of trip programs. The Children's Assembly, which operates under the Directorate of Youth and Sports Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, organizes a series of activities for students to spend their semester break. IMM Children's Assembly members will start their holiday activities with ice skating experience at IMM Silivrikapi Ice Rink today. During the 9 day-long event, students will experience the excitement of sliding on ice by taking lessons from expert instructors. Members of the IMM Children's Assembly İ
- Tender Announcement: Operation and repair of Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R plant and Ankara Central GSM-R plant will be provided 19/03/2015 Ankara Central GSM-R plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R systems will be serviced maintenance and repair service. REMUNERATION OF THE FAULTS COMPLIED WITHIN THE REPAIR AND THE PROVISIONS shall be procured according to the open procurement procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law numbered 19. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 11110 1-Administration a) Address: Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Gar / ANKARA ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 / 1735 - 3123090575 c) Electronic Mail No
- Ankara GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Project Operational maintenance, repair and elimination of failures tenders were collected 02/04/2015 TCDD Ankara GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Project Operational maintenance and repair of the malfunctions of the tender for the tender was collected by the Turkish State Railways (TCDD) YHT Regional Directorate, i Ankara Central GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara - 27 March 2015 Day was held for the Meydan Operation, Maintenance, Repair and Elimination of Malfunctions of Eskişehir GSM-R Systems alar tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the company and its bid (€) were determined as follows: 1. Savronik System 1.044.000 2. Siemens Thanks 3. Nokia Communication Inc. Thanks Authorities, Teşekkür
- Ankara GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Project Operation, maintenance, repair and elimination of failures 09/04/2015 TCDD Ankara GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Project Operation, maintenance, repair and correction of occurrences of the tender has been canceled The Turkish State Railways (TCDD) Directorate of YHT Regional Directorate of 27 March 2015 on the day of the proposals, CD Ankara Center GSM-R Power Plant and Ankara-Eskişehir GSM-R Systems Operation, Maintenance, Repair and Correcting of malfunctions in service procurement GSM new developments were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the aforementioned tender was canceled due to the fact that the bid was above the approximate cost. Reference: Investments 1226 / 30 March 2015 (AP)
- Algeria Metro is expanding 07/07/2015 The Algerian metro is expanding: the button has been pushed to extend the Algerian metro, which has been in service since 2011. A meeting between the Prime Minister of Algeria and the president of RATP Group, 4, was announced in July. The metro line with 4 and 3 stations is now in the form of new stations. With the agreement, it was decided to make 2 new station in the first place. Construction work for this process, which is planned to be completed in 2017 year, has also started. On the other hand, an extension to the Hovari Boumedience airport is planned from the El Harrach area until 2020. According to information obtained from the metro line bil
- Algeria's Constantine City Tram Line Expands 31/07/2015 Algeria's Constantine Urban Tram Line is Expanding: A new agreement has been signed to extend the tram line of the city of Constantine, Algeria. In July, 30 was awarded the joint venture of Alstom, Corsan, Corviam and Consider. The new 10 km line will start from Zouaghi Slimane in the south of the country and expand to Ali Mendjeli and the international Boudiaf airport. Alstom will lead the company. Alstom will be responsible for the rails, catenary, signaling and communication of the line. The first part of the extended line, the 8,1 km, was opened in 2013. This line made the connection between Benabdelmalek and Zouaghi. With the new line to be made, the line starts from Zoughaiden cak
- Algeria Metro Expands 23/01/2016 Algeria Metro Expanding: Two new agreements have been signed for the Algerian transport network. The cost of an agreement signed by Colas Rail and Kou G C in Algeria will be 117 million Euros. According to the agreement, Colas Rail will conduct the rail works of the line, power supplies, ticket system and line ventilation system. A total of 117 million euros in total in the amount of 59 million euros will be part Colas Rail. Colas Rail will be responsible for the line between Hai El Badr and Ain Naadja, which will have 3,6 km and 3 units in the south of the city. The cost of the other agreement is 51 million Euros. Colas ...