The overflowing water of the stream smashed the highway: the rains in Rize were effective for two days and the next Kalkandere Creek overflowed. As a result of overflowing a part of the highway collapsed.
The rains in Rize have been effective for more than two days. As a result of the overrun of the Kalkandere Stream in the town of Kalkandere, a part of the highway, where transportation to the district was ensured, occurred. Citizens, road vehicles before the road until the road ahead of the crashing road to avoid a possible crash put the reflector, warned the drivers to go slow.
Süleyman Reisoğlu citizen, yesterday, as of yesterday, approximately 3 hours of rainfall without a break and overflowing of a part of the highway over the highway, said they had informed the authorities. After the arrival of the road crews, reflectors and warning signs were placed in the crashing area and drivers were warned. Transportation to the district is provided by a single lane.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Landslide On The Road In Kastamonu 05/02/2015 In Kastamonda Landslide Strayed The Highway: In the town of Kastamonu küre collapsed as a result of landslide could not support the road. According to the news in Kastamonu Küre District 37-89 Küre Inebolu way out of the exit of the path 2.km.sinde snow and landslides occurred after the rainfall. Küre Police Headquarters traffic teams took a series of measures when the road works were done in the middle of the road, where drivers were unable to cross the road.
- BTK rails on railroad project on highway project 30/05/2017 BTK has broken the highway carrying rail to railway project: Superstructure works have been accelerated in Baku Tbilisi Kars railway project, which is continuing rapidly. In the scope of the works, rail and concrete sleeper transportations of upper building materials are made by truckers on the highway. According to information obtained, Baku Tbilisi Kars rail project for the rail carrying 33 DKS 63 plate truck from Kars to Arpaçay rail delivery at the location Sivritepe road was caught. It is stated that the truck has 36 meter long rails and it is stuck due to the softness of the ground. After the stab was driven, work machines were shipped to rescue the truck. During the rescue work, Kars-Çıldır-Aktaş border mal
- Dam overflowing the overhead train (Photo Gallery) 03/01/2015 The overflowing water freight train overturned the dam: The rescue and damage assessment of the overhead train was started as a result of the explosion of the water channel of the hydroelectric power plant. In Karabük, rescue and damage assessment of the freight train, which was knocked down as a result of the explosion of the water channel of the hydroelectric power plant, was initiated. 50 of coal-loaded 11 wagon was overturned with 2 locomotive. The empty locomotive and some of the wagons were overturned to the Yenice River and the locomotive disappeared in the river. Work was started to remove the locomotive and other wagons that fell to the edge of the tea together with the machinists. Wagons, cranes and work V
- YHT trucks crashed roads 23/07/2013 YHT trucks smashed the road: Prime Minister Erdogan's 29 instructed him to make his first voyage in October, the High Speed Train (YHT) related to the construction work carried out within the borders of Kocaeli, although the difficulties are continuing. YHT construction, bringing goods to the excavation, high-tonnage trucks, Uzunçiftlik Bahçelievler neighborhood ruined roads. The same problem is seen in many places of our city, but this distress can be seen more clearly in Bahçelievler. TONAJ AUDIT IS NOT MADE Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality last year, the district of. The newly opened 450 meter-long street ime
- Flash ... Flash..Flash ... Baspinar Flood Collapsed The Railway Road (Video) 27/05/2014 Başpınarda Sel It Scratched the Railway Road: The successor of flood disaster that occurred in Gaziantep the previous day and the death of one person caused hundreds of vehicles to be damaged started to be effective in Başpınar at the following hours. Organized Industry is located in Başpınar Region, which is 10 kilometers away from Gaziantep. Due to the heavy rainfall in the Organized Industrial Zone, which is the heart of Gaziantep's economy, many businesses and factories have already flooded the flood waters. TREN YOLU ÇÖKTÜ In the Gaziantep Industrial Zone, due to heavy rainfall, the railway track collapsed and the tracks were dislodged. WORK MACHINERY STARTED STARTED Due to the sudden suppression of rain in the region of the flood and mud was interfered with the work machines I
- Subway construction in Japan cracked road 09/11/2016 The construction of the subway construction in Japan smashed the road: in Fukuoka, Japan, on the way to the station in Fukuoka, a 30 meter-long 27 meter-wide pit was formed on the road due to the work in the subway station ... A huge dent occurred on the main street of Fukuoka, Japan's largest city in the southern Kyushu island came. As the road collapsed, gas, water and power lines were damaged. Early in the morning, the incident is estimated to be caused by subway construction excavations. Due to the high risk of expansion, many buildings in the vicinity were evacuated. 30 meters long, 27 meters wide and 15 meters deep UM
- Flood Water Destroyed Pedestrian Bridge in Kadirli 07/01/2015 Flood Water Destroyed Pedestrian Bridge in Kadirli: Savrun River overflowed due to heavy rains in the Kadirli district of Osmaniye for about 1 weeks. The Erdal Vahapoğlu pedestrian bridge over the Savrun stream collapsed due to flood waters. The rainfall caused flooding in some houses and offices in Kadirli, while the Savrun creek over the district center was overflowed. The Erdal Vahapoğlu pedestrian bridge, built on the Savrun creek, collapsed as it could not withstand the flood waters. As a result of the collapse of the bridge by chance, there were no dead or injured. In a part of the highway in the Şehit Halis Şişman Quarter where Savrun tea flows un
- Zonguldakta landslide road closed to transportation 10/04/2015 Zonguldakta has closed the landslide road: Ereğli-Kandilli road closed due to landslide. Transportation between Ereğli district and Kandilli town was closed due to road landslide. After the rightwing which was effective in the city, landslide occurred in Keşkek region of Ereğli-Kandilli highway. The road from which the soil and rock fragments were poured was closed for transportation. Kandilli Mayor Mustafa Aydin said in a statement, effective in the district due to rainfall in some points of the town experienced landslides, he said. Eregli and Kandilli resort connecting the alternative road connecting the way due to the road entrances and exits of the stating that Aydın, "We have arrived at the scene after reporting the landslide. Gendarmerie and the municipality"
- Toptaş asked for Ankara İzmir High Speed Train Project and Ankara İzmir Highway 14/01/2013 Toptaş Ankara Izmir High Speed Train project and Ankara asked the Izmir Highway Republican People's Party Afyonkarahisar deputy Ahmet Toptas, Ankara, Ankara, Izmir, Ankara, Izmir-Ankara High-Speed Train project planned to pass through the center of Afyonkarahisar, the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications prepared a proposal. Toptaş gave the following comments and questions to the question he presented to the Presidency of the Turkish Grand National Assembly: yüksek In his speech on 24.05.2011, Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan stated that a high-speed train line between Ankara and İzmir would be built and that it would be finished in 2015. The explanations of both the local and the ruling authorities are clear and clear erg
- Rainwater in Gaziantep made this railway (Photo Gallery) 28/05/2014 Rain water in Gaziantep has made this railway: Saganak Yagmur, Organized Industrial Zone, led to the collapse of the last railway. In Gaziantep, the flood that occurred after the heavy rainfall caused the collapse of the railway passing through the Organized Industrial Zone. Studies have been initiated to repair rails that become usable.