Asphalt is poured on the gravel is an invitation to the accident: Yozgat'de by the highways on the Yozgat-Ankara highway, which is poured on the gravel is an invitation to accidents.
Weather temperatures in the province over the normal norms cause asphalt melting. The road construction work on the Yozgat-Ankara highway, where many fatal accidents occurred, continues. Yozgat Highways 65. Indiscriminate gravel spill by the Branch Chiefs, giving the drivers a hard time.
Ramazan Kılıç, who was on his way to Erzincan from İzmir for the holiday's holiday, said that he had been traveling all the time because of his job and that the pouring of crushed stone onto this asphalt caused an invitation for the accidents. Kılıç said, kaza It would have been better if they didn't pour this gravel down here, because I've witnessed it many times, like those who have crashed the car and the accident. They poured it, but they didn't take any other action. Bunu
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Kocaeli People Are Receiving Invitations To The Accident In Akçaray Line 26/06/2017 Kocaeli People Akçaray Line Invitation to the Accident: City traffic to relieve the traffic after an annual delay, offered to the service of the citizens of Akçaray Akçaray days in the streets and streets of the city with the participation of the National Defense Minister Fikri Isik opened with the participation of the tram 8 has been serving the citizens for free since June . 17 has been delayed many times by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality, and since the opening of the 6 due to the lack of a tram ride, which is said to be one time per minute, 20 provides access to the destination of citizens every minute. For the people of Kocaeli who were not accustomed to the tram, the warning was made by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality last week.
- New Roads Are Inviting Invitations 17/11/2014 New Roads Are Invited to the Accident: The roads made by the Regional Directorate of Highways in Silvan district of Diyarbakır caused the reaction of the citizens. Vehicle users in the district of Silvan, the pits formed on the road reacted to the Regional Directorate of Highways. City minibus line drivers said, "The roads in the road were much better than the old way. Because we have a transit route, we use this route all the time, but we don't even want to drive because of this road, our windows are completely broken. To find a cure for this problem, why should someone die or not?
- Unused railroad invites accidents 05/09/2015 The unused railroad invites accidents: the train tracks passing through the Diyarbakır-Mardin road and which have not been used for a long time invite accidents. Diyarbakir-Mardin Turkey towards the State Railways (TCDD) of the rails for a long time brings with it the risk of accidents is not removed despite the omission. The drivers who use the road have to brake suddenly when they encounter rails and have to reduce their speed. Drivers who can lower their speed, trying to cross the road from one side to avoid hitting the pits formed in the area where the rails are located. This poses a separate danger. Ray
- Orhaneli-Bursa Road Invites Invitations 30/09/2014 Orhaneli-Bursa Road Invites Accidents: Harmancık-Orhaneli-Bursa roadway to the new asphalt accidents on the road. Three weeks before the road to Orhaneli-Bursa, a special company working under the control of highways was poured by asphalt. Crumbs that do not fit on the base of a kind of vehicles passing through the asphalt as it passes away. Crashes on the hoods and windows of the vehicles cause an accident almost every day. So far it has been learned that dozens of vehicles have broken glass. The drivers claimed that the asphalt that was spilled had failed, and that the pitch was insufficient. While most of the road is not covered on the old asphalt, now the road lines are drawn on the pebbles by another company. Citizens,…
- Alaplı Yığılca Highway invites accidents 30/10/2014 Alaplı Yığılca Highway invites to accidents: Alaplı district of Zonguldak and the narrow and sharp bend of Yığılca district on the ground lead to many wounded and fatal accidents while the authorities are insensitive to the authorities. The narrow and sharp bends of some parts of the highway that connects Alaplı district to Yığılca district have been driving the road of death and fatal accidents while the drivers and citizens who use this road have been exasperated. Roads are likely to cause accidents to the invitation, by road on the road necessary expansion work, on the road to be re-constructed bridges to be expanded. Last year we had a Geçen
- Inviting Disaster to IZBAN 24/12/2018 İZBAN strike left two weeks in İzmir. İZBAN's management continues to be called a suç strike-breaking ına, which is defined as a crime in law. Moreover, a huge rail transport system operated by more than 300 workers, seven retired mechanics. Workers who explained the possible risks to soL said, lar We don't ride on the current İZBAN trains, we don't take our family and acquaintances, we can't take such a risk Ol. İZBAN workers who are striking by using their constitutional rights in İzmir are two weeks behind in the struggle for seeking rights İZ
- 3. Installation of the bridge 22/10/2014 3. Installation of the Bridge: State Water Works (DSI) made by the stream improvement project within the scope of 3. installation of the bridge was started. Bridge Assembly DSI project was made within the scope of the project, the Çivi Stream improvement work is going on quickly and the total 1400 meter stream construction, thanks to this bridge, citizens will be provided a great comfort. Bridge installation will be completed as soon as possible to open the pedestrian was expressed.
- TCDD: Previously removed rails were stolen 23/01/2012 TCDD, Alayunt-Balıkesir railways stolen rails were previously removed from the railway line and there is a situation that would endanger the safety of navigation reported. In a written statement made by TCDD on the news about the stealing of rail from the Alayunt-Balıkesir railway line, which was published in some press organs, 18 January 2012 was established by 70. It was recalled that it was found that it was cut into three-meter pieces. The situation is immediately reported to the relevant security units and the perpetrators were caught with the vehicles, said in a statement, "stolen rails, before the road renewal"
- Tender Announcement: Loading and unloading of the complete small road material and loading of the stripped materials to the wagons (in the Döğer-Afyonkarahisar railway line posing zone) 03/10/2013 TCDD Operation 7. Regional Directorate Dismantling and connection of complete small road material and loading of unmounted materials to wagons (in Döğer-Afyonkarahisar railway line exposure zone) SUBJECT OF THE TENDER AND ISSUES RELATED TO SUBMISSION Article 1 - Business Owner Administration 1.1. The owner of the business; a) Name: TCDD Enterprise 7. Regional Director AFYONKARAHİSAR b) Address: Aliçetinkaya Mah. GAR / AFYONKARAHİSAR c) Phone number: 0 272 2137621 d) Fax number: 301 0 272 e) e-mail address: www.tcdd.gov.tr (firstname.lastname@example.org) f) Name / surname of the relevant personnel : Yildiray BASOL - 2141943. Regional Road Manager 7. Bidders, ...
- Removed citrus trees adorn the entrance of Antalya 11/03/2015 Removed citrus trees adorned the entrance of Antalya: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, on the way to the airport of the square-EXPO 2016 rail system route, removing the citrus trees, Prison Junction and the center of Antalya Boulevard has planted. Previously, the Metropolitan Municipality, which transported the trees at Mevlana Junction and Altınova Junction to the Anatolian Junction and Sarısu Women's Beach in order to prevent damage from the interchanged crossroads, did a similar work for the trees on the Meydan-EXPO 2016 light rail route. Park and Gardens Department teams, the rail system will pass the central route in the center of 300 near the orange tree to avoid damage to the first pruned. Trees, then special Ağaç