TCDD Irmak - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project The contract will be signed with the joint venture of Euroestudios SL & Sener Ingenieria y Sistemas, SA, which won the tender for survey, project and engineering.
The joint venture that won the "Irmak - Zonguldak Railway Line Electrification Project" tender, which will be held by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD), was invited for the contract.
According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Euroestudios SL & Sener Ingenieria y Sistemas, who won the tender for the construction of the railway electrification facility to be opened in order to provide a faster, more economical and comfortable electrical operation of the Irmak - Zonguldak railway line, which is still running diesel fuel, is now 562.277 with the joint venture of SA. Contract will be signed in euro. As is known, other companies whose financial envelopes were opened in the tender were as follows:
1. IDOM Ingenieria y Sistemas SA
2. INECO - Ingeniería y Economía del Transporte SA
As is known, other companies that applied for pre-selection for the tender were determined as follows:
1. Eptisa Servicios de Ingenieria SL
2. Técnicas Reunidas SA & INSE Rail SA
3. ILF Consulting Engineers (ILF Engineering Technical Consulting Contracting and Trade Co.Ltd.)
4. Ardanuy Ingeniería SA
5. Grontmij Engineering Co. and Design Ltd. Sti.
Ref .: Investments Magazine 1186 / 16 June 2014 (APE)
Source : I www.yatirimlar.co