Infrastructure Works in Taurus: Infrastructure works are continuing in the district by the Toroslar Municipality of Mersin.
Toroslar Mayor Hamit Tuna, who went to Güneykent neighborhood to examine the rainwater, paving, pavement, colorful islands project and in-house landscaping activities, showed great interest to residents. Chatting with citizens Tuna, technical team received information about the work done.
As a result of the studies carried out in the neighborhood, there are increases in real estate values, stating that Tuna, this is satisfied with the citizens, said: ın All the streets of Güneykent neighborhood pavement work is over. At the moment we started to work asphalt with finisher. Güneykent, Akbelen and Halkkent neighborhoods are our residential areas. In addition to the asphalt and pavement works, we are completely renewing the Güneykent Neighborhood both by painting the buildings with colorful islands project and by the landscaping and lighting works we have done within the islands. Together with these studies, we show how an urban renewal can be done without dismantling the buildings. In response to these services, we sell 60-70 thousand TL in Güneykent Neighborhood. The added value increase in the apartments also makes our citizens satisfied. Dair
Güneykent District 94003 street, especially in heavy rain days, indicating that the great troubles have occurred President Tuna, 600 meter rainwater work on this street said they had started. Tuna, after the completion of the rainwater work will be done with the paving of the problem completely gave information.
The residents expressed their happiness to see President Tuna at their side and thanked him for their services.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Paving Works in Taurus 07/11/2014 Paving Works in the Taurus: In the central district of Mersin Toroslar Mayor Hamit Tuna, asphalt pavement work on the streets began to work reported. President Tuna, Science Department by the teams of health district and Mustafa Kemal neighborhood asphalt studies on the site examined. Listening to the demands of the citizens in the neighborhood during the trip, listening to the demands of the Danube, the people of the Taurus people to live in a more modern and higher standards of standards, he said. Tuna stated that they had started the asphalt works on the streets where sidewalk work was completed. Güney We carry out asphalt pavement works in Güneykent, Sağlık and Mustafa Kemal Neighborhoods where we have completed the pavement work. With these works, we have more neighborhoods ğ
- Asphalt Works in the Taurus 26/11/2014 Asphalt Studies in the Taurus Continues: The central district of Mersin Toroslar Mayor Hamit Tuna, the Directorate of Science Affairs teams continue their asphalt work in neighborhoods at an intense pace, he said. Toroslar Municipality, Directorate of Science Affairs, asphalt paving, maintenance and repair work continues uninterrupted. President Hamit Tuna, within the scope of the studies with the Mukhtar of the district of Korukent İlyas Kılıç studied the site asphalt in the neighborhood in question. Tuna, who noted that they are in a busy working tempo this year in order to bring the Taurus Mountains to a more modern and modern structure, determined the shortcomings in the neighborhood and gave instructions to its technical teams. Programmed…
- Asphalt Works in Taurus 26/03/2014 Asphalt Works in the Taurus: In the central district of Mersin, Toroslar Municipality has poured asphalt asphalt in the districts of Çağdaşkent and Çukurova within the scope of its asphalt works. Toroslar Municipality President Hamit Tuna, in his written statement, the Directorate of Science Affairs in the Modernkent and Cukurova Districts with the latest work carried out 5 a thousand tons of asphalt across the district annually reported that they use. Tuna emphasized that they realized every service for the people to live in the more decent and modern modern Taurus, and said that they did asphalt works on the streets where they completed the pavement works first. Tuna said, lar When we took office in 10, Toroslar took urgent need by taking a general evaluation of the district boundaries T
- Hardwood Pavement Pavement Works In Toros 10/10/2014 Torosda Hardwood Pavement Works In Progress: Mersin's central district Toroslar Mayor Hamit Tuna, continued to work in the neighborhoods of the paving and pedestrian walkway, stating, "Toroslar people in a more modern and high-standard districts continue to work in a high-density," he said. In the context of the road construction works, President Tuna examined the hardwood paving works carried out by the teams of the Directorate of Science Affairs in Mustafa Kemal Neighborhood. In a month in the Mustafa Kemal neighborhood about 5 thousand 500 square meters of pavement work and the work to be completed as soon as the rate of 7 thousand square meters that will find the Danube, Mustafa
- Tender Announcement: New Pedestrian Underpass will be constructed under the existing pedestrian underpass in Malatya. 28/07/2016 The New Pedestrian Underpass will be constructed under the existing pedestrian underpass in the Malatya area. Republic of Turkey, General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL IMMOVABLE PROPERTY PROVIDING THE NEW PUBLICATION SUBSTITUTE TO THE EXISTING PASSIVE SUBSTATION CONTINUED IN MALATYA GARPATH will be awarded by open tender procedure in accordance with the Article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2016 / 281702 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 MALATYA MERKEZ / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address İhale
- Ottoman Bridge Comes in the Infrastructure 16/04/2014 The Infrastructure of the Ottoman Bridge appeared: In the infrastructure work carried out at Milas, the historical bridge, which is thought to belong to the late Ottoman period, emerged. It is expected to work to bring the exciting historical bridge into tourism. In the ongoing infrastructure work at Milas, historical remains continue to emerge. In the studies carried out in the Cemil Menteşe Street of Hayıtlı Mahallesi, after the remains of the tombs, which were found during the infrastructure works, an arched structure which was thought to belong to the late Ottoman period was found. The incident was reported to the Museum Directorate. The preliminary investigation was initiated by the museum authorities. Experts who see the arched structure underneath the shops on the Balavca Stream, yap
- Sub-station works of the ropeway to be built on the Habib-i Neccar Mountain in Antakya 17/09/2012 Antakya Municipality by the city to gain tourism in the city of Iplik Market - Habib-i Neccar Mountain between the construction of the ongoing ropeway project, the excavation work continued in the sub-station reported. In a written statement made by the Press Directorate of the Municipality of Antakya, the excavation work continued uninterruptedly in the lower station section where the starting point of the ropeway was the 5 foot. In cooperation with the High Council of the Monuments and Museum Directorate, the work on the ground will be completed and the installation of the cable car line and cabins will be started. The statement is expected to be completed by the end of the year, the ropeway line will be made in approximately one thousand 150 meters and,
- 90 completed the infrastructure works in Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 29/06/2013 90 completed the infrastructure works in Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train project: TCDD Deputy General Manager İsa ApaydınRegarding the High Speed Train project, "The work on the 90 of our infrastructure works has been completed and the balancer and kataner poles have begun to be erected as the superstructure." said. Apaydın, Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train project 2. The construction of the construction of Köseköy Vezirhan from Sapanca-Izmit came to Kartepe district of Kocaeli. Apaydın'a, Kartepe Mayor Sukru Karis, Deputy Mayor Zafer Arat, Railway Production Department President Ismail Hakki Murtazaoglu, the contractor company ın
- Bozuyuk High Speed Train Station Infrastructure Completed 07/06/2014 Bozuyuk High Speed Train Station Infrastructure Works Completed: The infrastructure works of the High Speed Train Station in Yediler District in Bozuyuk were completed. Within the scope of the infrastructure works initiated by the Bozüyük Municipality Water and Sewerage Administration, a study was carried out to connect the infrastructure of the High Speed Train Station to the district line. In the infrastructure works where previously clean water line was drawn, sewage and rain water lines were installed with corrugated pipes and the city was connected to the infrastructure.
- Bozuyuk High Speed Train Station Infrastructure Completed 06/06/2014 Bozuyuk High Speed Train Station Infrastructure Works Completed: The infrastructure works of the High Speed Train Station in Yediler District in Bozuyuk were completed. Within the scope of the infrastructure works initiated by the Bozüyük Municipality Water and Sewerage Administration, a study was carried out to connect the infrastructure of the High Speed Train Station to the district line. In the infrastructure works where previously clean water line was drawn, sewage and rain water lines were installed with corrugated pipes and the city was connected to the infrastructure.
- Akçaray tram project infrastructure works progressively 12/12/2016 The infrastructure work of the Akçaray tram project continues uninterrupted: The construction phase of the Akçaray tram project, which is the first and most important move of the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality in the city, is progressing continuously. In Akçaray, which will operate mutually in the 7,2 kilometers between İzmit Intercity Bus Terminal and Sekapark, infrastructure works have been completed to a great extent. On the one hand rail track works continue, while the production of tram cars in the factory in Bursa continues. A great progress was made in infrastructure works in the tram project, which will greatly relax the urban traffic in Izmit after starting the activity. R
- TCDD Lower and Overpass Construction Works in Bozüyük 06/10/2017 The 3 upper and lower passage works to be carried out by the General Directorate of TCDD in Bozüyük will continue with the construction of the overpass which will connect the Yeşilbek Quarter and 4 Eylül Quarter, while the investigations were made for the passage to the area where the existing railway underpass is located. After Bozüyük Mayor Fatih BAKICI started the construction works of the Yeşilkent gateway, his meetings with senior officials of the TCDD began to bear fruit for the initiation of the work of the other 2 passage. While the construction works of the Yeşilkent Overpass continue at full speed, the area below the existing railway underpass is üst
- Infrastructure Works in Bozyazı 22/07/2014 Bozyazı Substructure Works In Progress: Bozyazı Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs teams, began to work asphalt in the entire district. Mayor Mehmet Ballı stated that the studies conducted in the district were carried out within the framework of a certain program. Yürütül In the development process of a district, infrastructure works are of great importance. It is not possible to talk about a healthy urbanization in a district where the infrastructure is insufficient. Taking this development and growth into consideration, we give priority to infrastructure services as Bozyazı Municipality. It is necessary not to build a superstructure before finishing the infrastructure. We made 2003 kilometers asphalt in Bozyazı during 2014-180. The roads were broken due to sewerage works. Serious erosion occurs on asphalt in Bozyazı B
- Dilova Municipality Provides Speed to Infrastructure Works 21/01/2015 Dilova Municipality Accelerated its Infrastructure Works: Dilovası Municipality accelerated road construction with curb, parquet and asphalt works on the streets and streets whose infrastructure was completed. The construction works of the teams of Dilovası Municipality Directorate of Science Affairs continue in a hopeful manner. With the improvement of the weather, parquet and asphalt road construction works on the streets and streets across the district accelerated and Dilovası Municipality 734-4 and 739-2 street boundaries were determined and border works were started. After the completion of border works, road construction will start by laying parquet. Stating that the studies will be completed quickly without victimizing the citizens…
- Mr. Mevlüt AKGÜN, Karaman Deputy: ÜN Infrastructure Work of High Speed Train Project is Starting This Year Kar 27/01/2012 Mr. Mevlüt AKGÜN, our Karaman deputy, made a statement about the issue. Ir As it is known, one of the most important projects that will contribute to our Karaman and Region is the High Speed Train Project. With the completion of the Konya-Ankara High Speed Train Project and the commencement of Raybüs flights between Karaman and Konya, a very important distance has been exceeded for the transportation to Konya and Ankara by train. In addition, the Konya-Karaman-Mersin-Adana High Speed Train Project survey work was completed and put into our Government's 2023 Year Plan. Karaman deputies as a result of our initiatives at the Ministry of Transport and General Directorate of State Railways v
- İZBAN Cumaovası-Torbali Railway Line infrastructure works continue 29/02/2012 Cumaovası-Torbali Railway Line infrastructure works entered the Torbali District. In the Torbali neighborhood near the Gökdağ Site near the infrastructure work news that the district people has created satisfaction. In the past months, the groundbreaking ceremony and the works continued in the fast-paced construction of the Friday-Torbalı Railway Line entered the Torbalı Mahallesi. The railway line, which was built in 1866 for one and a half centuries, will be modernized according to the needs of the day and will be a part of İzmir-Torbali rail system. Work on the foot of the Izmir rail system Torbalı continues at full speed. Currently operating between Izmir and Cumaovası 80 Km rail system Hal
- Ayaş Road-Sincan OSB Lower Passage Works Continue 03/06/2019 Ankara Metropolitan Municipality continues to renovate all four sides of the Capital with new underpasses and expand the roads in the regions where it is needed. After the intersections in front of Kepekli, Akköprü and Samsun Türk Telekom, which are breathing considerably to the traffic in Ankara, the construction works were started in the construction works of kav Ayaş Yolu-Sincan OSB Önü Altgeçit ya, which will start to work and provide uninterrupted transportation to Sincan Organized Industrial Zone. WORKING PERCENTAGE PERCENTED IN 85 PERCENT As a result of intensive work, the XINUMX of Sincan OSB Underpass works were completed. Törekent'in Sincan OSB merged with the boulevard on the boulevard under the work of the Metropolitan Municipality in the direction of the same time Törekent, Sincan OSB between 85 going-3 ö
- Infrastructure construction contract for high speed train project between Ankara and Izmir 11/06/2012 Infrastructure construction contract of Ankara-Izmir High Speed Train Project, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar, Ankara, Turkey, infrastructure contract between the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, Binali Yıldırım, Minister of Forestry and Water Affairs Veysel Eroğlu, Sigma -Burkay-Makimsan-YDA was signed by the business representative. Source: World Bulletin
- GM Turkey Infrastructure Investment - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project evaluation work related to the supply sub and superstructure construction tender the bid came in the final stage 13/06/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be held by the General Directorate, "Turkey - Georgia (Kars-Tbilisi) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction of" assessment of the bids of the tender work came to completion stage investments According to the Journal Order; winning the tender is expected to be announced these days. As it is known, 26 March 2012 offers the most appropriate bid for the tender offer 549007.864 pounds Comsa - Expansion - Seza Construction had come from a joint venture. Approximately cost 711.740.804,09 pounds as determined by the 6 company participated in the tender. Source: Investments
- The excavation work of the sub-station continues in the Antakya cable car project 17/09/2012 The historical monument was found in the excavation. The excavation works of the sub-station are continuing in the ropeway project, which is under construction between İplik Pazarı-Habib-i Neccar Mountain, to be brought into city tourism by the Antakya Municipality. In the excavations carried out in the region, historical buildings encountered in the excavations will be submitted to the High Council of Monuments and the works will be carried out in coordination. Within the framework of sub-station work at Iplik Pazarı, which is the area where the ropeway will be built, 5 teams in the area where the individual foot will be installed, which has solved the problem of expropriation before and which started the excavation works rapidly in the region, in cooperation with the High Council and the Directorate of Museums eri
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports Approximately cost works on railway substructures and superstructure constructions have been completed 14/11/2012 New developments have been recorded in the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments regarding the Railway and Subbase and Superstructure Construction Tender for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Approximate cost studies related to the construction tender to be financed by own funds came to the completion stage. In case of completion of the studies in the end of December, if not completed in the first months of 2013 tender announcements will be made. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Railway Connection Project to Sabiha Gokcen and Ataturk Airports Approximately cost works on railway substructures and superstructure constructions have been completed 19/11/2012 New developments have been recorded in the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments regarding the Railway and Subbase and Superstructure Construction Tender for Sabiha Gökçen and Atatürk Airports. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Approximate cost studies related to the construction tender to be financed by own funds came to the completion stage. In case of completion of the studies in the end of December, if not completed in the first months of 2013 tender announcements will be made. Two separate packages in the tender stating that the authorities, the first stage of the infrastructure works and then the construction of the superstructure for the construction works by the tender announced that the tender will be requested from the companies. 16 X
- Turkey - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project corrective action after the decision taken by the GCC supply infrastructure and superstructure construction has been resumed its tender offer related assessments 28/11/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be carried out by the General Directorate, Turkey - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Sub and Superstructure Completion of Construction of "re-evaluated bid in the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the corrective action of the JCC, re-evaluation studies were initiated on the proposals of the tender for the construction of the lower and superstructure supply works. Officials said the studies will be completed in the coming days and the results of the tender will be announced. As it is known, this tender was won by Şenbay Madencilik - Ermit Engineering joint venture with the offer of 549.266.529 TL. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Turkey - Georgia (Kars - Tbilisi) Railway Project corrective action after the decision taken by the GCC supply infrastructure and superstructure construction has been resumed its tender offer related assessments 03/12/2012 Infrastructure Investments to be carried out by the General Directorate, "Turkey - Georgia (Kars-Tbilisi) Railway Project Completion Old and superstructure construction work" re-evaluated bid in the tender. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the corrective action of the JCC, re-evaluation studies were initiated on the proposals of the tender for the construction of the lower and superstructure supply works. Officials said the studies will be completed in the coming days and the results of the tender will be announced. As it is known, this tender was won by Şenbay Madencilik - Ermit Engineering joint venture with the offer of 549.266.529 TL. Comsa SA - Joint Venture - Seza Construction joint venture, Özaras Construction - YSE Yapı - Çelikler Construction joint venture and Com
- Arifiye Atatürk Street Yht Underpass Excavation Works Started 28/02/2014 Arifiye Atatürk Street Yht Underpass Excavation Works Started: The construction of the underpass located at Arifiye Atatürk Street has been completed. Within the scope of the High Speed Train Project realized by TCDD, construction of the underpass located at Arifiye Arifbey Mahallesi Atatürk Street instead of the level crossing is continuing at full speed. In the construction of the gate, where the ground consolidation, concrete piling and basic operations were completed to a large extent, the excavation phase was reached. Teams connected to the contractor firm under construction, the opportunity to go well with the weather is completed with great speed. Despite the rainy weather in Sakarya for two days, Sak