Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train Ticket Prices Are Determined: The upper and lower limit of the ticket prices for the Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train line has been determined. Due to the flexible price policy, a price range was set for the tickets. People will buy their tickets at the prices depending on the day and conditions.
The lower limit of ticket prices was determined as 60 upper limit of 90 Turkish Lira. In other words, the average ticket price per person is expected to be in the range of 70-80 Turkish Lira.
Due to the flexible ticket application, ticket prices will vary on certain days and hours.
In a survey about ticket prices and High Speed Trains, the authorities calculated the ticket prices, taking into account the results of the survey.
Lütfi Elvan, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, is expected to announce the final ticket prices. There are also reports that various campaigns and promotional applications will be made in high-speed train lines.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced 12/05/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced: Ankara-Istanbul high-speed train tickets are expensive from the bus, cheaper than the plane. In the first calculations, a price of 70-80 lira was introduced. Price will be revised specified. The countdown for the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line started. The 533 kilometer section of the total 266 kilometer line will be opened after the completion of the signaling, road and catenary tests. The travel time between Istanbul and Ankara will be made in Arifiye in the first place and will last approximately 3,5 hours. With the completion of the geyve-Sapanca section, the journey time in the line will be reduced to 3 hours. AA correspondent, according to the total of 533 kilometers of Ankara-Istanbul YHT line AA
- Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced 05/08/2014 Ankara-Istanbul YHT ticket prices have been announced: We expect great hopes and last week began the week of high-speed train made a free week. The high-speed train started to provide paid service from yesterday. This morning in the morning 08: 24 Izmit Railway Station 20 passengers to the train continued by taking the high speed. Today, the total 200 ticket was sold. The one-week haftalık free travel 'period at the Istanbul-Ankara high-speed train ended. Fast Train, will now carry passengers on fare schedule. High-Speed Train, which will make a mutual 6 trip between Istanbul and Ankara, started its scheduled flights today. 20 from Izmit for the first train in the morning Sabah
- Ankara Istanbul Fast Train Prices How Many Money? .. TCDD Current Ticket Prices 13/07/2019 With the introduction of intercity high-speed trains, the opportunity to travel has become easier and more enjoyable. TCDD Transportation offers you an insatiable travel opportunity by integrating all innovations and technological developments in this field in the fastest way. The Ankara-Istanbul High Speed train runs between 6 daily between Ankara-Istanbul and Istanbul-Ankara. The train departing from Ankara stops at Sincan, Polatlı, Eskişehir, Bozüyük, Bilecik, Arifiye, İzmit and Gebze stops and arrives at Pendik in approximately 4 hour 15 minutes. Ankara-Istanbul The high-speed train does not stop at some times, but at the arrival time of the train…
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices 13/07/2014 Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train ticket prices have been announced: 25 The ticket prices to be applied on the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Line to be opened in July are final. State Railways officials, who have been making calculations on the price for a long time, have also made preparations for flexible price application. A calculation was made from 60-90 TL. The ticket price per person is expected to be 70-80 TL.
- Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices 14/07/2014 Ankara Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices: The authorities have been continuing their studies and researches on the costs of the high speed train line for a long time. The price per person of the high-speed train seems to be a price between 60-90 TL. Accordingly, this new high-speed train is expected to cost between 70 and 80 TL per person. The persons involved in the construction of the high-speed train line carried out extensive studies and research on the train fare. The officials, who are also curious about the comments of the citizens, conducted a survey on the public and conducted a survey on the results of these surveys and yorum
- TCDD Istanbul-Ankara High Speed Train Project Geyve-Sapanca (Doğançay Ripajı) design and construction works tender deadline has been announced 19/07/2012 Turkish State Railways (TCDD) will be realized with the EIB loan, "Istanbul - Ankara High Speed Railway Project" within the scope of the "Geyve - Sapanca (Doğançay Ripajı) Design and Construction works" tender has been new developments. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; they were asked to bid from the 3 company until the 23 August 2012. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments
- Marmaray ticket prices are certain 10/10/2013 Marmaray ticket prices have been announced: Minister of Transport Binali Yildirim, Marmaray'da ticket prices at the level of local transportation prices, 1,95 pounds will be around, he said. Yildirim, Istanbulkart will be available in Marmaray said. Under the Bosphorus, Asia and Europe will connect the metro line Marmaray'da ticket price was announced. Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim said that the prices to be applied in Marmaray will be around 1,95 TL at the level of city transportation prices. It will also be valid in Istanbulkart Marmaray. Lightning, the opening of 29 will be held in October, said there was no delay or delay in this issue. The project is about ilişkin
- High-Speed Train Ticket Prices and High-Speed Train Hours 18/11/2013 High-Speed Train Ticket Prices and High-Speed Train Hours: A high-speed train operating between Eskişehir and Ankara and operating at 16.35 from Eskişehir was put on a monthly trial stance at 1 in Polatlı. If there are enough passengers, there will be a permanent stop. High Speed Train Ticket Prices are 25 TL 12 is less than 12.5. Children under the age of 7 may enter the family without a ticket. The prices of the Internet are 35 and 17.5 TL. You can buy tickets on the internet by clicking on the e ticket button above. Fast Train Booking: can be done by phone. But if you are considering booking e, you need membership. TCDD – Internet– User Registration Screen for membership entry gir
- Konya Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices 17/12/2014 Konya Istanbul High Speed Train Ticket Prices How Much: Konya Istanbul High Speed Train opening is clear. Tomorrow came the Konya Istanbul high-speed train. Here, along with ticket prices, Konya Istanbul high-speed train was released. The day she was implemented in Turkey today great demand during the period and the number of passengers increasing every day High Speed Train (YHT) to travel attracts the most attention to women's preferences. In the 2009 its activities in the Republic of Turkey State Railways High Speed Rail site (YHT) to both comfort and since that day he was among the economically indispensable in transportation. First of all…
- Ankara Sivas High Speed Train Project 2. stage infrastructure completion 27/03/2017 TCDD, Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project (II) Kolin Construction won the tender for the completion of the infrastructure of Kirikkale-Yerkoy (247.7. Stage) with a bid of 2 million pounds. The tender announcement for the Ankara-Sivas High Speed Train Project, Kırıkkale-Yerköy (2. Stage) infrastructure completion work was announced by the Turkish State Railways General Directorate (TCDD) with the tender number of 2016 / 362969 and the evaluation studies for the tender were completed. Kolin Construction won the tender with the offer of 247.7 million pounds. On the other hand, Akkol Mining + Elron Construction + Al-Ga Construction Group ranked second in terms of evaluation reports. According to the report of the sources, companies were interviewed as a result of the tender and the legal appeal process was started. In