Attention timetables changed in Uludağ ski lifts: Opening the cable car up to this time showed great interest of the people of Bursa, 21-26 08.30 to 18.00 will serve between the hours of Between July.
With the beginning of the month of Ramadan, the first choice of those who wanted to cool down to iftara or to make a different iftar in Uludağ was the ropeway. 08: 30 22 with: that the cable car shuttle between the 00, 21-26 announced that he would serve with 08.30 18.00 going to change between the hours Between July. The cable car, which is the address of easy and fast transportation, has failed due to driver card failure in recent weeks and transportation has been provided by bus and minibus rented by the operator.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Weekend working hours changed on cable car at Uludağ 16/11/2016 Weekend in Uludağ ski lifts operating hours have changed: one of Turkey's most important winter and nature tourism centers, opening hours of the cable car line providing Uludag output has been revised Bursa Cableway Inc., serving with 176 cabin hour ride 500 passenger carrying capacity, 9 kilometers announced that the cable car line, 10.00-17.00 weekdays, 09.00-18.00 hours between the weekend service will be provided. Busa Teleferik Inc. said in a statement via social media, Hello, as we announced on our social media channels and our website, as of November To provide safer and better service to our valuable guests for Bursa Teleferik ele
- Ropeway Working Hours Changed in Uludag 15/06/2018 Turkey's Uludag by cable car who will be warning came one of the most important winter tourism centers and nature. Bursa Teleferik, which is the longest cable car line in the world with 140 kilometers and 500 passenger carrying capacity with thousand 9 passengers per hour, has reorganized its working hours. Bursa Teleferik AS said in a statement, "Bursa Cable Car operating hours 14.06.2018 09.00 21.00 updated on Thursday morning," the statement said.
- Eastern Express Timetable Changed 22/05/2012 TCDD Erzurum Railways Department announced that the train times of the East Express were changed, and the train times in the Kars-Erzurum-Ankara line were re-arranged due to an inappropriate time for the passengers in Erzurum. arranged for the passengers to be more suitable for an hour, taken to the evening time, the citizens of the peaceful, safe and comfortable travel to the citizens of the AK Party Deputy Yilmaz said that the work started, "changing times, both our people will be comfortable as well as the interest in the train service will increase. Earlier at midnight in Erzurum Erzurum
- Izban Flight Hours Changed 13/06/2012 Izban travel hours have changed as of 10 June 2012.12 has been reduced to 10 minutes per minute. New schedules are given in the table below. İZBAN schedules pdf file: cumaovasi_aliaga_030311.pdf, Transportation to Alsancak station from Cumaovası and Aliağa will be carried out by ring trains departing from Halkapınar station with the frequency of 10 minutes. The transition from Alsancak to Aliaga and Cumaovasi trains will take place from Halkapinar Station by ring trains departing from the Alsancak Station 10 at frequencies. Anc İZBAN A.Ş., which is the 31 station along the route, will be operated. north and south axis will provide transportation services in two different directions. North Axis; From Aliağa Warehouse area Depo
- Light Rail System Flight Hours Changed in Samsun 13/06/2012 Samsun Metropolitan Municipality Transportation (Samulaş AS) made changes in light rail hours during summer. In order not to be the victim of the changes made in Samsun, Samulaş informs the public about the program to be implemented in the summer months and the first flights will start in 06.15 and the last flights in 23.15 will be held in 23.45 during the winter. In his written statement, Samulaş AŞ said: "Taking into account the number of passengers and movements in the summer, some changes have been made in the voyage schedule. The first voyages during the summer will start at 06.15, during the summer. It will be held at 23.15 '
- TCDD Train Timetable Changed 18/08/2012 The General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD) made some changes during the train service hours. DMU Set trains moving from Karaman to Konya are used for moving DMU Set trains from Karaman, 10: 45, 14: 25, 19: 00, and DMU Set trains that pass from Konya to Karaman. while 9: 15, 12: 05, 17: 30. Selcuk Express flights between Konya and Ulukisla - Konya were mutually canceled. Ereğli - Konya - Ereğli between the YHT-linked running DMU Set was launched. Eregli - Konya flights from the DMU Set train movement from Eregli 06.00, arrival time to Karaman eğ
- Sivas-Divriği Raybüs Sefer Saatleri Changed 27/06/2014 Sivas-Divriği Raybüs Sefer Saatleri Changed: Raybüs's recently changed, replacing the mixed-track train. The serious decline in the duration of the 4 hour trip between Sivas and Divriği increased the interest in the railroad. Anatolian sets of domestic production, Sivas-Divriği line began shortly before the expedition. TCDD, a subsidiary of Turkey Wagon Industry have all the comforts of sets produced by the Corporation of Anatolia caused the disappearance of the old model trains. Anatolian sets, which are much faster than the old-style trains, gained great interest after they started to work between Divriği and Sivas. In total the journey ulu
- Adapazarı - Istanbul commuter train times changed 03/02/2015 Adapazarı leri Istanbul commuter train travel times have changed: Due to the High Speed Train activities, the time of the commuter train has been changed, which will fill the gap of the Island Express in 1 February 2012. 1 2012 5 06 45 07 16 08 06 14 31 19 31 The train service hours were changed four times a day. The first train hour in Arifye will be lifted at 07: 47. This train will move from Izmit at 08: 37. Other times are; 15: 02, 20: 02 and XNUMX: XNUMX from Izmit; Departure times from Gebze were determined as XNUMX: XNUMX, XNUMX: XNUMX, XNUMX: XNUMX, XNUMX: XNUMX. Geb
- Last time in Ankara metronies changed hours 27/05/2016 In Ankara, the time of the last time of the metros changed: the earliest 22.00 in Ankara, the hours ending at the latest 23.00 met at the request of the young people's time at the request of the day was taken to 24.00 as ordered by Melih Gokcek. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Melih Gökçek discussed the transportation in the capital with young people. Meeting the youth at the conference titled “Transportation and Traffic Order çek in Ankara Metropolitan Municipality conference hall, Gökçek evaluated the demand from the youth. METRO SEPARATIONS EXTENDED Upon the demand from the youth, it was decided to extend the metro services in Ankara until midnight. Gökçek, “The request of the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, which carries out the integration works of the signaling systems in the cities Gök
- Bus times in Konya have changed! Tram service increased 12/06/2017 Bus times in Konya have changed! Tram services increased: Konya Metropolitan Municipality, the bus time to go to organize the night trips to the trams announced the addition of the tram. The announcement from the Konya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems is as follows:: 12 As of June Monday, all of the bus lines have been reorganized. New schedules are announced from the tariff panels and www.konya.bel.tr web address. Again, 12 from the bus route tı Bosnia and Herzegovina Tram Line ak on line 58 to provide more efficient and efficient transportation service to the Bosporus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo and Sancak Districts as of June Monday X