The new ropeway of Uludağ has poisoned the holiday holiday: Bursa's new cable car has become a nightmare for hundreds of citizens who want to spend their holidays in Uludağ. On the first and third days of the festival, thousands of citizens were stranded when the cable car broke down.
3-Day of the citizens who want to go to Uludag, in the evening due to the failure of the ropeways again due to buses and minibuses had to go to Bursa. Due to the failure of the repaired ropeways to be repaired by citizens until midnight waiting for the evacuation, some citizens were cold on the weather was lit by burning fire. Citizens coming to Bursa for the holiday holiday return to the plane and bus tickets for the delay because they are victims said.
Mücahit Aydemir stated that no explanation was made from the authorities and said, ifade We are waiting for 3 hours. We went to Uludağ to tour the guests. Citizens will not have confidence in the system. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality authorities should take measures as soon as possible and the company should warn the company, Bursa he said.
One of the most important symbols of Bursa and the recently opened Teleferik, the first day of the feast of the hanging hanging from the citizens of the 1,5 hour after a study was smoothly evacuated.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Uludag was a poison for day holidaymakers 03/02/2012 Due to the winter weather in Uludag, due to air opposition, the cable cars had to wait for their vehicles under snow. After the cable car line from Bursa center to Sarıalan, vacationers who came to minibuses and minibuses came to the Hotel Zone. When the cable car did not work because of the storm, the dolmuşlar took the holidaymakers from the highway until Bursa. -10 degree in a long time waiting for the minibus from Bursa had a hard time vacationers. On the other hand, in accordance with the information received from Meteorology, the ropeway was not warned in the afternoon, so it was learned that holidaymakers were warned and tickets were given in one direction. Source: iha
- Iranians Arriving in Nowruz Opportunity Arrived in Palandöken 21/03/2016 The Iranian tourists arrived at Palandöken: Iranian tourists flocked to Palandöken Ski Center to celebrate the Nevruzu, which was accepted as an official holiday in their country. Palandöken in the world's number one ski resort in the end of March, although the season did not close. In addition to holidaymakers, hundreds of Iranians came to Palandöken in groups. Tourists who jumped over the fire in Palandöken because of the holiday season in Iran brought vitality to the hotels. Tourists enjoy skiing on the tracks where the snow thickness of the day is about 1.5 meters, and the discotheques until the first light of the day. Iranians play skiing on illuminated tracks at night, dancing with music playing. Palandöken's runways and Pal
- Turkey will spend the Eid holidays on roads 17/08/2012 Just a short while before the Eid-ul-Fitr, preparations for the holiday holiday intensified. Although the necessary measures are taken for those who want to spend the short holiday holidays outside of the city, there will be about 2 million people coming to the road and 500 is expected to stay in tourist places. In Istanbul bus stations, the Ramadan Feast is already on the move and it is reported that the tickets have been exhausted. It is stated that the occupancy of bus companies reached 100 and the 30 thousand passengers were aiming to transport 1.5 million passengers during the holiday. …
- IMM Children's House, the semester will be full 18/01/2019 The Children's Assembly of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality has prepared a series of activities for its members for the semester break. Hundreds of children will participate in the events, museum visits, aquarium trips, sports activities and Ottoman Archives will consist of trip programs. The Children's Assembly, which operates under the Directorate of Youth and Sports Directorate of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, organizes a series of activities for students to spend their semester break. IMM Children's Assembly members will start their holiday activities with ice skating experience at IMM Silivrikapi Ice Rink today. During the 9 day-long event, students will experience the excitement of sliding on ice by taking lessons from expert instructors. Members of the IMM Children's Assembly İ
- Expeditions In The New Cable Car Line Of Uludağ Will Start In May 10/04/2014 In the New Cable Car Line of Uludağ, the Expeditions Will Start in May: The test runs on the cable car line renewed by the Bursa Metropolitan Municipality will continue and the passenger flights in Uludağ, Kadıyayla and Sarıalan regions will resume in May. Seyfettin Avşar, the Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality, examined the ongoing works at the Teferrüç Station together with the Deputy Secretary General Mustafa Altın. Avsar, the Metropolitan Municipality of Uludag 12 aiming to be evaluated during the month, said: "Our ropeway work is going on rapidly, the end of the 9 kilometer line will be made easier and modern transportation to Uludag," he said. As the work of the cable car continues, all the controls are done Tel
- With the new cable car line of Bursan 29/07/2013 With the new cable car line of the Bursan as a statue to Uludağ: When it is finished, the installation of the new ropeway poles, which will be among the longest fixed ropeway lines in the world with the length of 9, continues. First ... Turkey's first cable car construction started and was opened in the year 1958 1963. 50 with red wagons was among the symbols of Bursa for the year, adorned postcards sent from Bursa, and it was dismantled in April because it completed its economic life. Now, önemli The new ropeway is being constructed with significant differences from the old ropeway. The new line, the 9 kilometer, puts the Bursa ropeway to the top three of the world's longest fixed ropeway lines. One time……
- Bursan's New Cable Car Line will Integrate Uludai with the City 31/07/2013 Bursa's new cable car line will integrate with the city of Uludaði: The work to be renewed by the cable car line to the daily transport to Uludag and 20 minutes are aimed to be used in the winter and winter bed capacity is aimed - the Mayor Altepe tı The length of the line 4 thousand 600 meters will rise to approximately 8 thousand 500 meters. In this way, it becomes one of the longest cable car lines in the world. Because the 22 will be near the ski slope in minutes. One of the symbols of Bursa and the 50 cable car line, which started to be rebuilt with the annual poles, le
- Uludag will be released from Bursa with the new cable car 27/11/2012 Mayor of Bursa Metropolitan Municipality Recep Altepe stated that transportation to Uludağ is very important and said, N We were reaching for Uludag by 50 cable car for years but the cable car was tired. Now we're renovating, we're also going to hotels. That will allow the use of summer hotels in winter. Yani Bursa Mayor Recep Altepe, November 12 2012 days in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (Parliament) adopted the new Metropolitan Law and descriptions found on the cable car to Uludag renovation work started. New Metropolitan Law and reform is an important chance for Turkey Altepe President stated that, "Because of the lack of resolving all issues with Turkey, the investment can not be ...
- Uludağ's new ropeway construction is progressing rapidly 15/03/2013 The construction of the new ropeway of Uludağ is progressing rapidly. While the laying of the 11 pole which will provide the connection between Teferrüç and Kadıyayla Stations was completed, the works for the 14 pillar which will form the line between Kadıyayla and Sarıalan Stations were started. After completion of the anchorage work, the new poles will be transported by helicopter and erected at the points where the foundation is laid. The line between Teferrüç and Sarıalan is expected to be opened in July. For the new line, which will extend the existing line to the hotels region, the approval of the General Directorate of National Parks is expected. Source: https://rayhaber.com
- Uludag New Cable Car Station 14/03/2013 The 39 mast, which will carry the gondolas of the new ropeway with construction works, will be planted with a helicopter in order not to destroy the nature. While the construction of the new ropeway started to be constructed in order to provide more modern and faster transportation to Uludağ, the contractor firm Leitner aims to complete the first part of the project, which extends to Sarıalan in July, and the whole project extending to the Hotel Zone in 29 October. While the construction of the poles of the project, which will consist of the 3 line and 4 stations, including Teferrüç-Kadıyayla-Sarılan and Oteller District, continues, the total of 250 TIR loads of electronic and mechanical materials from Italy continue to come.