The world's best motorway in the United Arab Emirates: the world's highest quality highway in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from the Gulf countries have been announced.
According to the report of the World Economic Forum, 1 to 7 was the first in the UAE with 6,6 points in the quality assessment of the highway. In the 148 report, the 6,4 ranked France and Oman just behind the UAE with the XNUMX score.
Then came the 6,3 with 6 points, and each with XNUMX, the second points came from Hong Kong, Austria, Singapore and Switzerland.
Motorway quality in Turkey 4, 44 and took nine points. It was. Other countries with the same score were Australia, South Africa, Thailand and Swaziland. Turkey is 4,8 points with Kuwait, Jordan, Rwanda and Panama followed.
In the report, the most negative ways were in low-income countries. Moldova, the poorest country in Europe, was admitted at the end of the list with 1,7 points.
Other highways in highway quality were Guinea (1, Nine), Timor-Leste (2), Romania (Second 1) and Ukraine (Second 1). This country was followed by Haiti, Mozambique, Mongolia, Gabon and Angola.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Etihad Rail Launches 2 Tenders Section of United Arab Emirates Railways Section 30/07/2012 ETIHAD Rail has issued the first three tender invitations for the second phase, which plans to raise the United Arab Emirates Railway network to 1200 km. Three tenders were opened for the 137km section of the Al Ain Liwa Intersection (Tariff) and the design and construction of the 90-line line from Gweifat to Ruwais near the Saudi border. According to Etihad Rail, the projects will start in a few months. When these two sections are completed, the UAE section of the Gulf State Railway Project will be completed. The first part of the line is planned to be opened next year. Source: Raillynews
- The world's best airline Emirates 13/05/2014 Emirates, the world's best airline: Linking people with venues, Emirates has been named "the world's best airline" by business travelers. At the 2014 Business Traveler (ME) award ceremony held this week, Emirates was awarded the ler best first class e and “best business class” award, as well as the “best cabin crew iyi, as well as the tören best airline in the world Business. Thierry Antinori, Executive Vice President and Vice President of Commercial Affairs, said, "We strive to ensure that our customers receive a worldwide service at every step during their journey. Great for launching the newest products on our aircraft."
- United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, currently Turkey's investment in the railways sector said they followed a great admiration. 05/03/2012 United Kingdom Ambassador David Reddaway, Turkey, said currently the railways of investment in the sector, they followed a great admiration, '' Our bilateral partnership because the political climate between Turkey and the UK is very robust to save a good way to development 'dedi.ingilter to the railway sector trade mission Speaking at the conference organized by the Chamber of Industry of Ankara (ASO) in the meeting hall of ASO, UK Ambassador David Reddaway stated that the fastest growing railway sector in Europe is the sector in the UK, the capacity of their countries to produce infrastructure, engineering, services, consultancy in terms of development. Noting that much importance to cooperation with Turkey Reddaway'a, share their experiences, ...
- Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan launch United Transport and Logistics Project 16/11/2012 Necessary documents for the establishment of the United Transport and Logistics Company (UTLC) between the governments of Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan will be prepared by the end of the year. On May 2012, Russian Railways, Kazakhstan Temir Zholy and Belarusian Railways signed the CES agreement on the development of the transport and logistics system. Source: Raillynews
- United Transport Workers Union Responds to the Mandatory Ceremony 25/09/2013 United Transport Workers' Union reacted to the mandatory ceremony: BTS, Sivas railways 157. TCDD 4. He reacted to the compulsory participation of the personnel working in the Regional Directorate. ... The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) made a written statement that the administration of the TCDD mandates participation in their ceremonies. In the statement, the 157 of railways in Sivas. TCDD 4. It was emphasized that the participation of the personnel working in the Regional Directorate became compulsory, "In the announcements prepared for the purpose of inviting the ceremony, from the Sivas Gar to the ceremony area, the train was put on the train, all the staff should attend, although the train will move from the Gar"
- Tcdd denies the United Transport Union's statements 07/08/2014 The TCDD reported the news on the YHT line transformer and the statements made by the Unions Transport Union did not reflect the truth. The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate by a written statement, the United Transport made by the union and reported did not reflect the reality of the news about the newspaper Located YHT line transformer and the union's statement today. The statement, "2 2014 XNUMX in August, due to a severe storm and lightning failure due to the failure of the power of the catenary cut off the catenary energy. This interruption is a measure applied automatically by the system.
- United Transport Employees' Union Members Walk to Ankara 15/11/2014 United Transport Employees' Union Members Walk to Ankara: The United Transport Workers Union (BTS) will walk to Ankara following the actions it will take in the provinces against the privatization of railways. BTS'dan statement, the policies implemented by the AKP and TCDD management of the railway workers will be adversely affected by the laws and regulations should be said to stop now. The draft law on the privatization of the railways was accepted despite the objections, emphasizing the increase in occupational accidents. In a statement that the action was taken about the subject, railway workers will perform a press release from the provinces of 17 as of November. The statement, 24 after the activities until November kadar
- United Transport Union Izmir branch also departed 19/11/2014 The Izmir branch of the United Transport Union also departed: members of the Union of United Transporters (BTS) gathered in front of Alsancak Station against dismissals, exiles and privatization of railways. After the announcement of the representatives of KESK Branches Platform, workers from the Alsancak Railway Station on the railway to the Basmane Station departed from Menemen, which was the first bus stop there. Railroad workers who lead the way to the AKP and bureaucrats in the railroads said that unfair practices. Railway, 24 in November in Ankara before the General Directorate of TCDD will end the action before the Izmir branch of the march followed by Menemen in Uşak, Afyon, Eşkiş X
- Ankara Metro 3. Stage Necatibey Station United Tunnel Floor 06/01/2011 Ankara Metro 3. Stage Necatibey Station United Tunnel Floor Owner: Güriş İnşaat ve Mühendislik A.Ş. Place: Ankara, Turkey Start Date: February 2010 End Date: January 2011 Length: m Section 200,00: 18-78 mxnumx Project Features: Stairs, Mezzanine, Emergency and Transition Tunnel Ventilation
- Statement by the United Transport Workers Union about the accident in Elazığ 21/06/2016 Statement by the United Transport Workers' Union about the accident in Elazığ: United Transport Workers Union (BTS), Elazığ and 9 people who died in an accident about the accident, "to prevent the passage of the border crossing into the lower / upper passage into the For this purpose, TCDD, Provincial Special Administrations, General Directorate of Highways and Municipalities must fulfill their responsibilities. However, it is not taken as a cost element because the level crossings are converted into lower / upper passages by the relevant institutions. getiril The written statement from the Central Executive Board of the United Transport Workers' Union is as follows: