14 workers trapped in a collapsing railway tunnel were rescued: 14 workers were stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel two days ago in the south-west province of Yunnan.
Local officials, workers trapped in the tunnel 27 hour after a tunnel with a tunnel, said they were sending food, water and flashlights.
In a statement to the local government, the 14 announced that the worker was right and safe, but the situation with a worker is not yet clear.
The railway tunnel, called Funing 1, collapsed two days ago and the 15 worker was stranded.
The tunnel on an important railway line linking China's Yunnan province with the Guangxi Cuang Autonomous Region is near the town of Funing in the region.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 45 person stranded in chairlift rescued 02/03/2015 45 people stranded in the ski lift were rescued: At the Yıldıztepe Ski Center, the 45 holidaymaker who was stranded due to the deterioration of the chairlift was rescued by the 2,5 hourly work. According to information received, the chairlift of about one thousand 600 meters, malfunctioned while carrying a group of 45 people. Çankırı National Medical Rescue Team (UMKE), Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency (AFAD), fire brigade and gendarmerie officers started rescue work. The teams lowered these people from the chairlift after approximately 10 hours of work. It was learned that holidaymakers were in good health. Ali Dinar in the group, told reporters, like everyone else Grup
- Rescued by 10 Team Leader in Erciyes 07/04/2015 10 was rescued by people in Erciyes. 10 was rescued by the Gendarmerie Search and Rescue (JAK) team at the Erciyes Ski Center at the weekend. According to information obtained from the Erciyes Ski Center in the pond of the remaining FK and LG, Develi - Kayseri highway due to the dense fog and type on the AS, BS, FS and KA snowboarding and stuck in the mountains of the UA, Ç.D., HED and SA was reportedly rescued by JAK teams. Recovered 10 people were noted to be in good health.
- The dog stranded in the wagon was rescued by TCDD officers 16/06/2014 The dog stranded in the wagon was rescued by TCDD officers: the Kangal dog, who was stranded in the iron ore loaded wagon in Divriği district of Sivas, rescued his offspring. Demirdağ Station Manager Barış Yonguç heard the sound of a dog coming from one of the railway wagons at the station. Yonguç, on the other hand, rescued the puppy dog, who was trapped in the gap between the ores in the vagina, with the train train staff. "Peanuts", called Kangal dog, the station is fed by the staff in the garden of the housing. Yonguç, AA correspondent, stuck the gap between the ores of the dog with the help of the staff rescued said, "Dog, became the mascot of our station," he said. Servet Kılınçer is also a…
- Citizens Trapped in Ödemiş Land Stuck by Land Stuck 06/01/2019 Ödemis Bozdag bus stuck in the black 46 stranded by citizens, Izmir Metropolitan Municipality teams were rescued. Timely intervention without darkening prevented any negativity. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality teams, ran in the help of citizens stranded in the snow. 46 Citizens moving from the city center at noon to Bozdag by tour bus, faced with an unexpected situation due to heavy snow. Since there was no chain, the tour bus that couldn't make it to Bozdağ was trying to return and the land got stuck and stranded. Upon the notification coming to the Izmir Metropolitan Municipality Fire Department, the ACS teams coming to the scene in a short time, check the health status İzmir
- Two Skiers Remained Under Avalanche 03/02/2016 Two skiers under the avalanche were rescued in Palandöken: 3 skiers skiing in the restricted area of Palandöken Ski Center in Erzurum caused an avalanche. 3 skiers skiing in the 'forbidden zone' in Palandoken Ski Center in Erzurum caused an avalanche. Under the snow cult of the 2 friends to see the left of one of the skiers, while the other team also saved. Abdulselam Çiloğlu, Ömer Çakır and Konuray Taşköprülü, who entered the stream bed at the bottom of the Dedeman Hotel on the Palandöken Mountain at the bottom of the Dedeman Hotel. Konuray Taşköprülü and Abdülselam Çiloğlu, who could not escape from the avalanche, remained below the snow cult. Ömer Çakır Ö
- Passengers on the high-speed train reacted (Video) 08/01/2015 Passengers on the high-speed train reacted to the situation: 4,5 hour-by-time 9 hour by changing the train 3 passengers from the situation reacted to the high-speed train from Istanbul to Istanbul, Eskişehir near the district of Inonu as a result of the passengers were stranded about 2,5 hours . Passengers were transported from Ankara by a new train. Moving from Konya to Istanbul at 06.10, the High Speed Train arrived in Eskişehir with an approximate 1,5 time delay due to adverse weather conditions in the region. The train, which was waiting for a while, stopped suddenly after the 15 minute, near the village of Okbulalı in the İnönü district. Within about un
- 13 restarts train for thousands of tourists stranded in Switzerland 11/01/2018 In the city of Zermatt in Switzerland's Valais, the trains of the Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn, which has a capacity of 13 for thousands of tourists stranded due to heavy snowfall and power outages, have been restarted. According to information received, one of the most famous mountaineering and ski resorts in the Swiss Alps, and the last 250 days due to adverse weather conditions in the city of Zermatt, which could not be supplied with electricity began to be given electricity again. Some people seeking emergency rescue teams were also transferred to safe areas by helicopters. Due to the danger of avalanches, the discontinued scheduled train service was partially resumed during the evening hours.
- Collapsing high-speed train tunnels gave 86 hourly nightmares 08/04/2014 The collapsing high-speed train tunnel gave the workers an hour-long nightmare in 86: the high-speed train tunnel in Hunchun, Jilin Province, northeast of China, was demolished and workers under the rubble told 86 hours of horror. Im The first two days we were stuck in the tunnel, no one was talking to each other. Because we were so scared. On the first night of the migration, the stones continued to fall, we all only heard these voices, Göç he said. When the incident occurred before the workers who were scared, began to shut down and be hungry hours. Li Yan, a bold end of the tunnel Li
- Snowboarder Lost in the Fog Rescued 16/02/2010 The young snowboarder, who was lost due to the fog in Uludağ, one of the important centers of winter tourism, was rescued by the gendarmerie search and rescue teams. Gendarmerie teams identifying the location of the finance director of Istanbul by throwing flares, offered a drink to the young people rescued. According to information obtained, the holiday for the summit Onur Cotur (30), teleski peaked with. Çotur, who lost his direction due to fog in the forest area while snowboarding, called a friend in the Hotel Area by his mobile phone and reported the situation. The search and rescue team at the gendarmerie point where Onur Çotur disappeared was informed. The gendarmerie told the young man that he was alarmed not to leave his place. 5 snowmobile team, starting from the summit kar
- Cow Lulu Rescued by Ropeway 27/09/2009 Lulu was stranded on the rocks while grazing in Germany. Lulu was rescued by cable car. Grazing around the famous Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Lulu had a hard time entering the steep road. The people who traveled in the region came to the rescue of the cow. Later, with the help of rescue teams in the mountainous region, the cow was tied to Lulu by a ropeway. Lulu was then taken to a safer area to graze. Source: news