The countdown has started for the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012.
The high-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage.
Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 will be held in July with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and the high speed train between Ankara and Istanbul will fall to 3,5 hours, while high speed train will work in harmony with Marmaray. . The 523 high-speed train, which will run even on the kilometer-long line, will be able to move quickly at 250 km per hour.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Countdown has begun for the opening of Istanbul-Eskisehir YHT line 12/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir YHT line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. High-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 will be held in July with the attendance of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Countdown started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT (Photo Gallery) 28/03/2014 Countdown has started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line: TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman came together in a test drive in Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT which was completed with the representatives of the media and journalists. Piri Reis test to the disclosure of travel performed by the train Haberturk Newspaper Ankara Representative Erdal Sen, Hürriyet Ankara Representative Marine Zeyrek Sabah Newspaper Ankara Representative Okan Müderrisoğlu, Star Newspaper Ankara Representative Mustafa Kartoglu, Turkey Newspaper Ankara representative Nuri Elibol, Vatan Newspaper Ankara representative Murat Celik, Yeni Akit Newspaper Ankara Representative Yener Dönmez, Akşam Newspaper Ankara Representative Emin Pazarcı, Chief Advisor to Anadolu Agency Hamdi Ateş, Vatan Newspaper Reporter Yeni
- Countdown for high speed train in Nevsehir 13/01/2016 The countdown has begun for the high-speed train in Nevşehir: New Turkey will add speed to the speed of the AK Party, a new transportation projects added more. After the Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas projects, the Antalya-Kayseri high-speed train project, which will pass through Nevşehir, is being implemented. Nevşehir deputy Abu Bakr Gizligid in his statement gave the following expressions of personal web pages; New Turkey will add speed to a new speed of the AK Party Adding more transportation projects. After the Ankara-Istanbul, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Sivas projects, the Antalya-Kayseri high-speed train project, which will pass through Nevşehir, is being implemented. At the end of 2015, the most critical turning point for the high speed train project we have promised to Nevşehir…
- Nevşehir-Antalya Fast train project started countdown 30/12/2017 Nevşehir-Antalya High Speed Railway Project is progressing step by step. The public consultation meeting of the EIA process will be held in January at Nevşehir Municipality Cappadocia Culture and Art Center. Kayseri-Nevsehir-Aksaray-Konya-Antalya High Speed Train Railway Project is progressing step by step. EIA process in the project public participation meeting Nevsehir Municipality Cappadocia Culture and Art Center 16 16.01.2018 on the 10: 00'de Public Participation Meeting of the EIA process will be held. The project will be on display at Nevşehir ... On Tuesday, 16.01.2018 will host an EIA meeting for the high-speed train line at 10: 00 on Tuesday. In the EIA report prepared as an 4 segment kesim
- Countdown for TÜVASAŞ's High Speed Train Sets has started 20/06/2019 "The first of the Aluminum Body Electric Train Sets to be produced in TÜVASAŞ's factory will be downloaded to the rails at the end of the year. I hope that the design trainings with 225 kilometer speed will continue to meet with the rails at the end of the 2020. Countdown has begun. " Minister Turhan, Turkey Wagon Industry AŞ (TÜVASAŞ) has completed the construction of the campus in Adapazari "Aluminum Rail Vehicle Body Manufacturing Plant" participated in the opening ceremony. Turhan points out that transportation is one of the most visible criteria that reveal the development of a country with all its nakedness.
- Countdown started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights 03/02/2014 The countdown has started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights: High-speed train services between Konya and Istanbul start in two months. The transportation between the two cities will be reduced to 3,5 hours and even test drives continue. If there is no big problem, these trains will be completed by the end of March and high-speed trains will begin to carry their first passengers. With the introduction of new projects, the city will soon become a major hub for transportation.
- Countdown Begins in 3 Tier Grand Istanbul Tunnel Tender 21/12/2015 3-deck tunnel began the countdown in the tender: 3 23 Istanbul of Turkey's vision for the tunnel project Storey will be held in December took 16 domestic and foreign companies to participate in the tender specifications. Marmaray, Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge, 3. In the transport sector, with projects such as the Airport, role models to developing countries, Turkey is carrying out the tender than a mega-project. Turkey's most populous having 3 prepared to relieve traffic in Istanbul Istanbul Floor Large Tunnel Project study, project and engineering services will be auctioned in December 23. Tender has so far purchased 16 company specification. Europe and Asia Avrupa
- Automechanika Istanbul Fair Countdown Begins 30/03/2019 The world's largest 3. Automechanika Istanbul, a major automotive industry fair, will start at TUYAP Istanbul Fair and Congress Center during 4-7 April 2019. Turkey's export champion will meet the automotive industry sector Automechanika automotive technology of the future will be discussed in Istanbul this year. The E-Mobility and Future Technologies Area will be Automechanika Istanbul, the meeting point for innovative ideas and products on mobility and future technologies. Date: 4 April 2019, Thursday Time: 11: 00 Opening Speakers: Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık AS, General Manager, Mr. Alexander Kühnel Messe Frankfurt Istanbul, General Manager, Mr. Tayfun Help Messe Frankfurt, Brand Manager, Tarih
- Countdown started in YHT (Photo Gallery) 04/07/2013 The countdown has started in the YHT line A group of 7 people are working continuously to open the high-speed train (YHT) line, which will reduce the rail transport between Ankara and Istanbul from 3 to 29 hours, on the 500 October Republic Day. According to the information received from the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), the YHT line which was started to be constructed in Ankara-Eskişehir in 2003 was put into service in 13 March 2009. Place delivery to the contractor firm at 1 October 21 in Köseköy-Vezirhan section in Eskişehir-İstanbul line, at 2008 October 2 in Vezirhan-İnönü section (cut-22) and at 2008 in September 25 and in 2011 November 29 for Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project. done. The line is opened in 2013 October XNUMX with two Hatt
- Countdown started for the opening of Bursaray Kestel line 22/02/2014 Countdown has begun for the opening of the Bursaray Kestel line: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's uninterrupted and comfortable transportation to the city's east is not in the program to bring to the east of this period, but the Bursaray Kestel line has been completed. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality's uninterrupted and comfortable transportation of the city to meet with the east of this period, although the program is not in the program Bursaray Kestel line reached the last stage has been reached. Mayor Recep Altepe, the first 4 station from the Arabayağı station after the energy tests in March, after the test will begin the journey said. 9 kilometer with demir