New lanes are opened on the Antray route: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality teams started to open new lanes to some points on the Antray route in order to ease the traffic.
Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail System Department of Traffic Branch Directorate teams, continues to work to ease the traffic in Antalya. Metropolitan teams, at some points parallel to the tram by opening new lanes to prevent traffic jam.
Teams, Sharampol Street, Tonguc Street Junction, Ataturk State Hospital has opened a new strip in the junction. The road from Isiklar Street to Sampi Junction was further expanded by a lane to ease traffic.
Metropolitan Municipality teams, mainly visited by tourists in the Republic Square Cumhuriyet Street traffic lights covered with LED illumination.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- New strips open on Antray route 27/06/2014 New strips are opened to Antray route: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality teams started to open new lanes to Antray route in order to relieve traffic. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Department of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Directorate of Traffic Branch Office teams, Antalya continues to work to relieve traffic. Metropolitan teams, by opening new lanes at some points parallel to the tram to prevent traffic jamming. Teams, Sharampol Street, Tonguç Street Junction, Atatürk State Hospital opened a new strip at the crossroads. The road to the Sampi Junction from Işıklar Street was extended with a further strip and the traffic was relieved. Metropolitan Municipality teams, mainly visited by the Republic ağırlıklı
- The left lanes will be closed to traffic in the TEM highway Dilovası Mevkii 15/04/2014 On the TEM highway Dilovası Mevkii, the left lanes will be closed to traffic: the left lanes in both directions will be closed to traffic due to the work on the TEM motorway Dilovası. 1 Due to the work that will last until April, drivers should pay attention to traffic signs and pointers. Another work carried out on the TEM Highway was the 2-30. Due to the additional work of Muallimköy Motorway bridge between kilometers, transportation is provided in two directions from one part of the divided road. On the other hand the 12-13 of the Istanbul-Kocaeli road. Interchange between kilometers kilomet
- Yellow strips disappeared one by one at Ankaray stations 17/04/2015 Yellow strips disappeared one by one at Ankaray stations: one-on-one yellow strips disappeared one by one, allowing visually impaired people to move comfortably in Ankaray stations. Disabled people reacting to the situation request the renewal of the strips. People with disabilities who experience difficulties with the yellow strips on the streets and streets of the capital, face the same problem with the rail public transportation system Ankaray. Dikimevi, Kurtulus, College, Kizilay, Demirtepe, Maltepe, Tandogan, Besevevler, Bahçelievler, Emek, ASTI, including the 11 stop station, which is removed from the station in the time of the yellow strips are not renewed. Emphasizing that sensible surfaces are vital for themselves ığ
- All lanes were closed to traffic in Şirinevler 30/08/2016 In Şirinevler, all lanes were closed to traffic: In the evening, all lanes were closed to D100 Metroport-Şirinevler due to Şirinevler Metrobüs Station pedestrian overpass operation. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) announced that some roads will be closed to traffic due to the work of Şirinevler Metrobüs Station Pedestrian Overpass. Within the scope of the works in the evening D100 Metroport-Şirinevler direction all the lanes were closed to traffic. With the start of the work, the traffic of Istanbul was viewed as such:
- The traffic light was put on Antray route 26/01/2014 The traffic light was put on the Antray route. The end of the traffic ended: The task of the personnel of Transportation AS, which served at the 12 intersection point on Antray's route serving between Fatih-Meydan, ended with the introduction of traffic lights. As of the 2012, the staff of the Directorate of Transportation Planning and Rail Systems will be waiting at the points where the metropolitan municipal police are working, while the traffic lights are placed at all intersection points, vehicles will wait for the green light to come on. At the points where tramway service started, police officers assigned by the Metropolitan Municipality in the points specified in order to prevent traffic accidents, 40 degrees Tram
- Antray 3.Line of the Route Line Determined 01/07/2016 Antray 3.Edap The Line of the Line is Determined: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Türel, 3. The Stage Rail System has announced its route. Public transportation with 3. Chairman Türel said that the Phase Rail System project will be completed and the feasibility will be submitted to the Ministry. Ergah The route will go down to Sakarya Boulevard, in front of Kepez Municipality, in front of Varsak Old Municipality. From Otogar to the university direction will be completed at the Application Hospital. In our nostalgia tram, we connect this application to the application hospital from Işıklar today. Therefore, a full ring is formed in our Antalya. The 3 stage will be the 23 mileage. Our Expo line 18 mileage, 11 mileage, 5 mileage nostalgia trolley, Expo
- Open the door to ANTRAY station for easy access to the bus terminal 15/01/2013 You open a new door to the bus station ANTRAY stop for convenient transportation Kepez City Council President Bakr and Secretary General Serdar Bulent Ozsoy Ulucak, Turkey Bus Federation (TOFED) 8. Cemal Yağcı, President of the Regional and Intercity Bus Enterprises Training and Assistance Association, visited the bus terminal. Yağcı visit, expressing the problems of the bus terminal traders, the passengers had a big problem in moving to the bus terminal, he noted. Why is the bus stop outside? Noting that the construction of the ANTRAY station outside of the bus station is missing the project, Yağcı said, getir Citizens are affected by the sun in a place like Antalya and by rain in winter. Recently the tram line has been built, m
- AntRay 3. The Octopus Line Starts In 2017 07/11/2016 AntRay 3.Applications Line Starts in 2017: Antalya Metropolitan Mayor Menderes Türel announced that 3.etap rail system works will be started at 2017. Antalya light rail system will continue in Kepez district starting from Varsak. When one reaches the Sakarya junction, one of the rail system which will be divided into two branches will be connected to Sakarya Boulevard and will be connected to the existing rail system at the Otogar junction and follow the Dumlupınar Boulevard and reach the Akdeniz University and Training and Research Hospital. In the Training and Research Hospital, the rail system to be combined with nostalgia trauma will go to the lights. Again the nostalgia line is planned to be extended from the Light to the Square through the Old Slaughterhouse. Second…
- Antray stopped in storm and rain, public remained on roads 10/02/2012 Akaydın's transportation revolution collapsed with the shortening of the lines and the people of Antalya to the north of the city and on the route. Antray stopped in the storm and rain. People stayed on the road Antray stopped working in 11 km. According to the claim 7 began working again in the order of half. But halfway through the route, it went back to safety. So the rest of the route remained on the road again. At the peak of rain, people were disgraced at the stops. Call center and helpline for transportation to 8 444 37, which was put into operation by Mustafa Akaydın, Mayor of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality Büyük
- With MyAntalya Transportation Menu Tourists will find transportation routes such as Antray and Nostalgic Tram 16/05/2012 MyAntalya mobile app that will bring great convenience to city life was introduced. With the MyAntalya Project in Antalya, local and foreign tourists, mobile phones and tablets will be able to find the closest need points they are looking for in the city and be aware of the events, opportunities and services. With the application, people can easily communicate with the Metropolitan Municipality. Antalya Transportation Inc. with the support of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. and Abakus Informatics Ltd. Ltd. Şti's ”MyAntalya hay mobile application was launched. MyAntalya Project, Mayor of Metropolitan Municipality Dr. Introduced to the press by Mustafa Akaydın. Bülent Yıldırım, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Transportation Inc., attended the press conference held at Antalya Cultural Center Merkezi