Istanbul Metrobus each year 30 Life recovers from: EMBARQ Turkey - Sustainable Transport Association has prepared "Metrobus System of Social, Environmental and Economic Impacts" report, it revealed that a significant impact on road safety in the corridors they get the Metrobus system.
Istanbul (Turkey), Mexico City (Mexico), Guadalajara (Mexico), Bogota (Colombia), Ahmedabad (India) and Melbourne (Australia) in the report are based on data from the Metrobus system in the city has reached the following outstanding data:
• Improvements in pedestrian crossings affect road safety positively.
• As a result of the use of special lanes, the risk of accidents falls directly as the BRT bus leaves other vehicles.
• The presence of a BRT on a route reduces the races of drivers in traffic.
• Drive behavior becomes less risky through trainings from the Metrobus drivers.
• Mortgage accident rates decreased by% 48 and injury rate% 39 decreased when Bogota Metrobus was put into service.
• Metrobus systems serving in Latin America have reduced their mortality and wounded accident rates by an average of 40 on their routes.
• After the start of the BRT systems in Ahmedabad, the rate of material damage accidents occurred on road routes was% 32, the accident rate was% 28 and the fatal accident rate% 55 decreased.
• Guadalajara is one of the cities with the most radical recovery in road safety. Thanks to the Metrobus system, the fatal traffic accidents in Guadalajara were reduced by% 68, the injured accidents by% 69 and the accidents by physical accidents decreased by% 56.
• Melbourne's metrobus has achieved a significant improvement in the route it has entered into service, completely eliminating deaths from traffic accidents.
• Istanbul metrobus is expected to provide 2006 billion TL (2026 million dollars) savings in 20-1,6 881-XNUMX year-on-year traffic accidents.
EMBARQ Turkey Director Arzu Tabby "shows the resulting data as a result of the investigations of EMBARQ Metrobus systems operate on similar effects regardless of road safety in the world's prose. Metrobüs systems significantly reduce road safety in the routes they enter into use and reduce the accident rates resulting in property damage, injury and even death. The reduction in accident rates also provides a great benefit from the economic point of view. The economic reflection of the increase in road safety of Istanbul metrobus was 700 million TL (392 million dollars). According to the data obtained from the traffic safety studies of EMBARQ, Istanbul Metrobus will contribute to the prevention of 30 mortal and 87 injuries every year.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul Metrobus Save 30 Life Every Year 07/06/2014 Istanbul Metrobus each year 30 Life recovers from: EMBARQ Turkey - Sustainable Transport Association has prepared "Metrobus System of Social, Environmental and Economic Impacts" report, it revealed that a significant impact on road safety in the corridors they get the Metrobus system. Istanbul (Turkey), Mexico City (Mexico), Guadalajara (Mexico), Bogota (Colombia), Ahmedabad (India) and Melbourne (Australia) in the report are based on data from the Metrobus system in the city has reached the following outstanding data: • the improvements made in the crosswalk, positive road safety It affects. • As a result of the use of special lanes, the risk of accidents falls directly as the BRT bus leaves other vehicles. • Finding a BRT strip on a route ergah
- Blood News in Ankara Metro Saves Lives 21/04/2017 Blood announcements in Ankara Metro are saving lives: With the announcements made at Kızılay Metro Station, the blood needs of emergency patients are instantly met. Hundreds of thousands of people in the Kizilay Metro common station used by hundreds of thousands of people in the emergency call to the emergency call on the 30 thousand people have responded to the blood, the patients gave up their blood thanks to the most frequent centers of capital transportation of the Red Crescent Metro Station, thanks to the blood announcements so far over a thousand patients 30 the need for blood was met. ANKARAY and the common station of the metro systems istasyon In the Metro Information Center, calls for patients in need of urgent blood, sensitive citizens in Kizilay Metro Station ihtiyacı
- The inventor of Metrobus tested the metrobus in Istanbul and found some shortcomings 27/03/2012 During his term as the Mayor of Bogota, Enrique Peñalosa came to Istanbul to join ArkiPARC, who made groundbreaking studies on local government, especially transportation. Peñalosa was the "Inventor of Metrobüs". Before the conference he will give 26 experienced the experience. During this trip, we asked the opinion of Metrobus about Peñalosa, "The system is a good problem, but the first line is a great problem to work on. Bus stations can be extended by expanding, capacity can be increased. TransMilenio, the mentor of Metrobüs, is from the bus-based transportation system in Curitiba by Peñalosa Met
- Istanbul Beylikduzu Metrobus is going to cry with new application 15/02/2016 Istanbul Beylikdüzü Metrobüs'u new application of blood will be crying: the traffic of Istanbul, the lifeblood of the passengers of Metrobus a message that will not be very happy, Beylikdüzü metrobus stop was published. A brand new application will start at Beylikdüzü Metrobus stop. The citizens traveling from Beylikdüzü district to Söğütlüçeşme were going to the last stop at TÜYAP in the opposite direction due to the intensity experienced in Söğütlüçeşme direction. Citizens were able to ride empty cars and sit there, but IETT took a new measure. In order to prevent the intensity caused by the passengers coming from the intermediate stops, the platform was changed to TUYAP station. With the innovation made, the last stop at TÜYAP Yap
- Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue (Photo Gallery) 30/12/2013 Everywhere We Said Metro Everywhere Metro We Continue: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality continues its investments without slowing down and adds a new one to its investments in transportation. Mayor Topbaş, who spoke at the signature ceremony of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey Metro, said that X When we arrive at 2019, we will have a rail system that can be used by 11 million people Mec. President Kadir Topbas, who spoke at the signing ceremony held in Sarachane Presidential Palace, expressed the happiness of adding another one to the metro networks produced as a solution to the transportation problem of Istanbul, saying,'n We are signing the signature of Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey metro line today. The next month will be laid and 17.5 will be completed at 2017 with the length of the kilometer-long line un
- Everywhere metro Every trouble metro 13/01/2015 Everywhere subway Metro: Tram, metro, metrobus and Marmaray's services to our people can not be ignored. The more work is done to relieve transportation, the greater the satisfaction. Well, are there any shortcomings in the actions made in the name of providing solutions to the traffic? Great infrastructure move from Sogutlucesme to Avcılar. Metrobus is appreciated all the time, from the nighttime employee to the morning shift, from the late-night sitting with friends to the ones running on the European and Asian sides for shopping. The biggest criticism is that it is crowded. It's a grind to be standing for hours. Citizen transfers Vat
- Yellow Angels Rescues Patient Without Snow, Winter 07/01/2015 Yellow Angels Snow, Not Before Winter, Save the Patient: Winter months in Erzurum, which is one of the most challenging provinces to ensure that all kinds of human health is not endangered. Thousands of ski-heavy host Palandöken Mountain teams, the continent is waiting for possible accidents. Emergency patients in the village roads to the road, intervenes in the 112 Command Center teams to intervene in the injuries of traffic accidents. When snow is sufficient for skiing, those who want to ski are flocking to Palandöken Ski Center. Skiing lovers, especially on weekends, are home to thousands of people in Palandöken Mountain. At the top of the Palandoken mountain is ready continent ken
- The Chinese are curious about their metrobus 26/04/2012 The delegation from Shanghai, the biggest city of China, visited IETT and received information about public transportation services and metrobus in Istanbul. The six-person Chinese technical committee came to the headquarters of IETT and met with IETT Deputy General Director Mumin Kahveci for a while. In the information meeting, the role and importance of municipal and local authorities in public transport as well as two major cities in public transportation; The similarities of Shanghai and Istanbul were revealed. IETT, one-and-a-half years of know-how in the public transportation area toplu
- Countdown started for Beylikdüzü metrobus 11/06/2012 Countdown has started for Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line. 1 As of June, the news will be launched in a month. According to the latest information received from the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Directorate of Infrastructure Services, the last one for the Beylikdüzü Metrobüs line was entered. The written statement made by the Directorate said: ır As a result of the investigation made by the Infrastructure Services Directorate, the countdown for the Metrobus Line in Beylikdüzü will start in the beginning of June, and will be opened in the last 40 days. A bin
- Beylikdüzü - Avcılar metrobüs 50 thousand people carried! 07/08/2012 Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Kadir Topbaş participated in the iftar organization organized by Eyüp Municipality. Mayor Topbas, iftar organization shaking hands with the citizens of the photo taken. Speaking to the Cihan News Agency after the organization of the Iftar President Topbaş, Beylikduzu metrobus line the official inauguration of the Ramadan Feast will take place immediately after the said. Mayor Topbas said, "We are now assembling escalators in Beylikdüzü metrobus line. The overpasses are not completely finished. The official opening will take place after the Ramadan feast. Some works are still going on. We will open the picture when everything is perfect. 50 all passengers…
- Metrobus that has made a malfunction in Caglayan 12/08/2012 Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobüs Çağlayan'da made a breakdown. Due to the fault the voyages disrupted for a while. The malfunctioning metrobus pushed citizens. Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu a metrobus in the Caglayan locality made the breakdown of the fault. In some citizens who did not expect the malfunction to be remedied, BRT chose to walk on its way. The breakdown in the Metrobus occurred at 19.30. According to information obtained from the Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu expedition a metrobüs Caglayan stop at the motor part of the failure. Metrobüs driver failed to resolve the malfunction could not clear the unit. LONG-METROBUS TRAFFIC WAS INCREASED Olay
- City thug destroyed metrobus 31/10/2012 Halıcıoğlu'nda Halıcıoğlu'nda out of the station to attack the metrobüse attacking the city bandits, began to attack the vehicle and threw sound bombs. The vehicle's windows were broken, the passengers panicked. The group, which shouted various slogans along the road of Metrobus, destroyed the stops along the way. Immediately after the incident, the police intervened. Passengers were also affected by the gas bomb thrown by the police who wanted to disperse the crowd. Police detained some people. Source: news.rotahaber.com
- The first day of pain in Ankara Metrobüsü 11/12/2012 Transportation started on the first day in Ankara Metrobüsü with the special Ankara Metrobüsü which started to be applied in Konya Yolu today. Many drivers continued to drive in the lanes allocated to metrobuses, while passengers complained about the transfer. The. Transport System Met application was started by the General Directorate of EGO in Ankara on the way to the private Ankara Metrobus. Metrobuses, who started to carry passengers on an 17 kilometer route on Mevlana Boulevard (Konya Road), experienced difficult times from time to time. Because of the trapped traffic, the parking on the BRT road and the road works, the BRTs, which sometimes have to change lanes, went along with the other vehicles on the road, which was separated by the yellow line assigned to them. Sık
- Was the Ankara Metrobus out of control? 26/12/2012 Was the Ankara Metrobus out of control? One of the biggest problems of our citizens living in Gölbaşı in recent days. More precisely, the “inaccessibility u problem. Golbasi people, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality by the public transportation between Gölbaşı-Ankara to both accelerate and relieve the metrobus line "Çilebüs" returned to the line. In fact, one of the most important rules of contemporary urbanization is that the most appropriate way to reach every point of the city is solved. This is a duty for local governments and a right for citizens. This right must be fulfilled properly. Here is the Ankara Metropolitan Municipality İşte
- Metrobus driver, you can not use the metrobus I'll use 24/01/2013 Metrobüs driver, you can not use the metrobus I will use Beylikdüzü Avcılar and Zincirlikuyu'ya, from there to Söğütlüçeşme metrobus up to about 800 thousand people, encounter dozens of different events every day. Most of the time, there are many issues ranging from the controversy of metrobus to harassment, from getting off to riding. Seydi Murat Ercan, who frequently uses metrobus because of his job, lived in the 3 event, 3 changing moment ... 'I WILL USE ...' After a long wait the metrobüse, between us.
- We Don't Like The Metrobus But We Can't Give Up 21/03/2018 Metrobus, the indispensable means of transportation of Istanbul, became the subject of a university student's thesis: Physically, it is the closest to us, but the most emotionally distant city square. Every day around 750 bin Istanbullu travels on the 44 kilometer line, consisting of the 52 station between Beylikdüzü and Söğütlüçeşme. One of those passengers is Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University City and Regional Planning Department student Neşe Altınel. Altinel, 2012 met in Istanbul where he met the metrobüsle and as a finishing thesis in this transportation vehicle is the subject of alienation. Supervisor Assoc. Dr. Kevser Üstündağ received approval from the 'alienation of the metropolitan individual.'
- Avcılar-Beylikdüzü Metrobüs 3 month will be delayed! 26/02/2012 At the groundbreaking ceremony, the 29 is said to be taking place in October, and the completion date in October is postponed to December. Although the concrete and asphalt process was finished in most of the line, concrete and asphalt were broken and new sewer pipes were laid because the sewer pipes under the line were damaged. PIPES REPLACED According to the information received from the authorities, even the most of the sewer pipes were damaged and rebuilt. The change of sewer pipes starting at the beginning of February continues at full speed. During the work Çalış
- Chairman Işıklar: Getir We Will Bring Metrobus to Silivri Başkan 29/03/2018 Mayor of Silivri Özcan Işıklar, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mevlüt Uysal's comments about metrobus and Kiptaş to Silivri were evaluated as 'misfortune'. Silivri Mayor Özcan Işıklar, Istanbul Metropolitan Mayor Mevlüt Uysal's comments about Silivri evaluated. Uysal explanations about metrobus' misfortune ', Kiptaş,' Silivri Municipality against the social housing project 'is trying to create a perception' President of the Light, said: IŞIKLAR: konut SİLİVRİ METROBÜSÜ WE WILL BRING ın ile Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mevlüt Uysal has made unfortunate remarks about two issues related to Silivrimiz. He punishes Silivri and the west side of Istanbul Siliv
- Snowboarder Lost in the Fog Rescued 16/02/2010 The young snowboarder, who was lost due to the fog in Uludağ, one of the important centers of winter tourism, was rescued by the gendarmerie search and rescue teams. Gendarmerie teams identifying the location of the finance director of Istanbul by throwing flares, offered a drink to the young people rescued. According to information obtained, the holiday for the summit Onur Cotur (30), teleski peaked with. Çotur, who lost his direction due to fog in the forest area while snowboarding, called a friend in the Hotel Area by his mobile phone and reported the situation. The search and rescue team at the gendarmerie point where Onur Çotur disappeared was informed. The gendarmerie told the young man that he was alarmed not to leave his place. 5 snowmobile team, starting from the summit kar
- Cow Lulu Rescued by Ropeway 27/09/2009 Lulu was stranded on the rocks while grazing in Germany. Lulu was rescued by cable car. Grazing around the famous Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Lulu had a hard time entering the steep road. The people who traveled in the region came to the rescue of the cow. Later, with the help of rescue teams in the mountainous region, the cow was tied to Lulu by a ropeway. Lulu was then taken to a safer area to graze. Source: news
- Will the Haburman Bridge be Rescued 02/05/2014 The Haburman Bridge will be saved: For the historical Haburman bridge, which started to collapse on the foot, he wrote for Çermik District Governorship, Culture and Tourism Directorate. While the collapses in the central part of the Haburman Bridge in the Kale District, one of the most important historical buildings of Diyarbakir's Çermik district, were met with grief by the citizens, the District Governor wrote a letter to the Provincial Directorate of Culture and Tourism to carry out the necessary works. Cermik District Governor of Diyarbakir Mimar Sinan Batmaz in the statement on the subject in the statement, for the necessary work for the historical structure of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism Directorate said the writing was written, said: "History at the same time since the restoration of the project was done before
- Recover Patients Without Snow 30/01/2014 Snow Winter is Recovering Patients: Ministry of Health Erzurum 112 Command Control Center teams save snow before winter. In Erzurum, snowways (snowmobile) and tracked ambulances can be used for emergency patients in villages with roads due to heavy snowfall in winter. Health teams in all conditions to save the patient trying to save the Erzurum Provincial Director of Health Serhat Vançelik, "the winter months of being healthy in the regions where it is difficult to provide health services. Our teams are trying to save patients. Winter for any emergency situation 112 Emergency"
- 16 Beginner Skier And A Lost Person Is Rescued By Gendarme Teams 06/01/2015 16 Beginner Skier And A Disappearing Person Rescued By Gendarme Teams: 16 trainee skier and a person who lost his way were rescued by JAK teams while he was skiing at Erciyes Ski Center in Kayseri on the weekend. According to information obtained in Kayseri Erciyes Ski Center, skiing MB, S.Ş., EO, BS, GP, ZK and E.Ç., EO, ME, HM, FD, DT, MMT, EA, TK, AM fall was wounded. The injured 7 was sent by the JAK teams to the 112 teams to be taken to the hospital. In addition, JAK teams lost their way to skiing in Erciyes Ski Center.
- Vehicle Flying to the Creek in Uludag Rescued by Buski Scoop 12/02/2015 Flying to the stream in Uludag, the vehicle was saved by Buski's bucket: One of the important centers of winter tourism in Uludag lost control of the driver flew into the stream bed. One of the important centers of winter tourism in Uludag lost control of the driver flew into the stream bed. 2 person's car at the last moment buried in the land of the vehicle, search and rescue teams were pulled by rope tied to the scoop. Accident, Uludag 2. Hotels occurred in the Region. Allegedly, the construction workers learned that their surname and the names can not be learned Seyit Levent'in 12 AP 460 plate cars on the ground was recorded. 2 who came out of the car flying from the stream to the rescue of the person in Uludag uçan
- 45 person stranded in chairlift rescued 02/03/2015 45 people stranded in the ski lift were rescued: At the Yıldıztepe Ski Center, the 45 holidaymaker who was stranded due to the deterioration of the chairlift was rescued by the 2,5 hourly work. According to information received, the chairlift of about one thousand 600 meters, malfunctioned while carrying a group of 45 people. Çankırı National Medical Rescue Team (UMKE), Provincial Directorate of Disaster and Emergency (AFAD), fire brigade and gendarmerie officers started rescue work. The teams lowered these people from the chairlift after approximately 10 hours of work. It was learned that holidaymakers were in good health. Ali Dinar in the group, told reporters, like everyone else Grup