Iran's Islamic Republic Railways and Afghanistan's Railways Authority signed a Memorandum of Understanding. According to the agreement, Iran will provide training support for the development and expansion of Afghanistan's railways.
In Afghanistan, there is an 75 km-long railway linking Uzbekistan with Mezar-i-Sharif. In addition, a railroad from Turkmenistan has a crossing line. At present, there is a railway construction between Iran and Herat. The Iranian government supports the project, which is planned to open up to the Afghan border towards the end of this year.
Within the scope of the Memorandum of Understanding, Iran will send specialists to train in the construction, organization and maintenance of the railway.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Memorandum of Understanding Signed Between Turkey and Iran on transport 30/04/2019 Iran and the Iranian capital Tehran Minister of Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, "the US unilateral embargo on Iran will not affect the rights of the people of the two countries in international law will not affect us much, not only because of the two countries, not only between the two countries, the two countries in the trade with the third countries. We have also demonstrated our common will and determination in ensuring the developments. said. Held in Tehran "Iran-Turkey 8. Transportation Joint Commission Meeting" participating Turhan, after the meeting the Iranian Transport and Urban Development Minister Mohammad Islamic transport and the memorandum of understanding envisaging a series of cooperation in the field of transport between the two countries ...
- Minister Turhan Attended the signing ceremony of Baku-Tbilisi-Kars Railway Memorandum of Understanding 07/05/2019 Transport and Infrastructure Minister Cahit Turhan, Turkey, Azerbaijan and reported that with the memorandum of understanding signed between Russia Baku-Tbilisi-Kars line out will increase the volume of goods being shipped and believe it will bring a commercial impetus to the railway line. Held in Ankara, "Turkey, Russia and Azerbaijan Railways Between the Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) Memorandum of Understanding Signing Ceremony on Cooperation in the Railway Route" Minister Turhan, Industry and Technology Minister Mustafa Varank, Culture and Tourism Minister Mehmet Nuri Ersoy, Azerbaijan Republic Transportation Minister of Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade, General Director of TCDD Ali İhsan Uygun, General Director of Azerbaijan Railways Cavit Gurbanov, General Director of Russian Railways ve
- TCDD-South Korea Railway Memorandum of Understanding Signed 19/06/2019 TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun and Vice President of South Korean Railway Network Administration Jun, Man-Kyung, signed Z Memorandum of Understanding on the Development of Railway Cooperation between TCDD and South Korea ”on 18 June 2019 Tuesday General Meeting of TCDD General Directorate . UYGUN: İh Memorandum of Understanding will be instrumental in possible future collaborations Ali Speaking at the signing ceremony, TCDD General Manager Ali İhsan Uygun emphasized that friendly relations between the two countries have continued in every field and emphasized that the relations between the two countries have continued in each field. He recalled that the memorandum was signed. Available, “Today…
- Memorandum of Understanding between TCDD and Moroccan Railways 12/07/2017 Memorandum of Understanding between TCDD and Moroccan Railways: TCDD and Moroccan Railways Administration (ONCF) signed a memorandum of understanding on cooperation between 11 and 2017 in Istanbul Hilton Bomonti Hotel. TCDD General Manager İsa Apaydın and the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding, signed by Mohamed Rabia Khlie, the CEO of the Moroccan Railways Administration; The subsidiaries of TCDD, TÜLOMSAŞ, TÜVASAŞ and TÜDEMSAŞ and other officials participated. TCDD, its Subsidiaries and Moroccan Railroad Administration at the signing ceremony where presentations on the activities of TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınAs Turkey, Morocco in railway areas they are ready to all kinds of co ...
- Azerbaijan, Russia and Iran North-South railway line agreed for western route construction 08/04/2016 Azerbaijan, Russia and Iran's North-South railway line agreed for the construction of the western route: Russia, Iran and Azerbaijan agreed to accelerate the construction work on the western route of the North-South railway line that will unite Moscow and Tehran from Azerbaijan. A joint declaration was published after the tripartite meeting of Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, Iranian Foreign Minister Cevad Zarif and Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov. The statement stated that the parties agreed on the principle of mutual respect and development of relations on the basis of principles not to interfere in each other's internal affairs. Parties affirming the UN Charter and the rules of international law, BM
- OMSAN Signed Another Principle in the Railway Sector! 03/01/2018 OMSAN pioneer of the railway sector, the domestic automobile transport began with the first railway in Turkey. OMSAN, the pioneer of the railway sector, is the owner of TCDD Taşımacılık A.Ş. after the wagon and locomotive rental cooperation with the company has signed another first in the logistics sector. domestic railway in Turkey for the first time began to automobile transport. OMSAN's first automobile loaded car moved from Izmit Köseköy to 29 in December. OMSAN will transport 204 cars to every train service to Mersin Yenice. ONE TREN 26 TIRA BEDEL With the project, which is determined to create a break in railway transportation, 26 pieces of car carrier can be loaded with N
- Tashkent, Iran, Afghanistan and Tajikistan signed a tripartite agreement on the construction of railway, oil-gas, water and electricity lines. 26/03/2012 The Conference on Regional Economic Cooperation on Afghanistan (RECCA-V) 5, which started today in Dushanbe, the capital of Tajikistan. After the tripartite talks between Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Afghan President Hamid Karzai and President of Tajikistan Imamali Rahman, the memorandum of cooperation, which envisages the construction of railway, oil-gas, drinking water and electricity lines, was signed. The Commission meets after the 2 month Within the framework of the memorandum signed, a joint commission will be established between the three countries regarding the realization of these projects and the first meeting of this commission will be held in Tehran after the 2 month. The Commission will determine the financing of the projects.
- Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included 12/12/2012 Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included Turkey-Iran-Pakistan railway project in Afghanistan is also included: Istanbul-Tehran-Islamabad container and Afghanistan intermodel to be included in the transport system. for the seventh meeting of the Turkey-Afghanistan-Pakistan tripartite summit mechanism between the transport ministers from Turkey, the Maritime Transport and Communications Minister Binali Yıldırım held a meeting. Minister of Transportation and Civil Aviation, Davud Ali Necefi and Minister of Public Works Necibullah Avjan and Pakistani Minister of Transport Arbab Alamgir Kahan attended the meeting. In statements to the press before the meeting, the Minister Yildirim, Turkey, Afghanistan and said that the important work that the double meaning between Pakistan, these studies ...
- Iran-Afghanistan railway will be used until March 2016 13/10/2015 Iranian Transport and Urbanization Minister Abbas Ahundi said in his meeting with the Minister of Urbanization of Afghanistan, Sadatat Mansur, that the railway connecting the two countries will be completed by March 2016. Iranian Minister, the government of Afghanistan, the construction of the railway, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, and then to reach China, "Silk Road" to continue the completion of the route announced. Ahundi, recently, '' Silk Road '' will come together with representatives of countries on the route reported. On the Iran-Afghanistan railway, 9 trains will make a round trip. Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan made an agreement for the construction of the railway at 2012 in June. Iran has announced that it could provide financing for the construction of a railway section through Kyrgyzstan. Kır
- The 15 Occupational Standard Draft was prepared in the Railway Sector. 11/01/2012 Occupations prepared in the rail sector within the scope of the VOC-Test Center project supported by the European Union. In Road Branch: Rail Road Control Officer (level 3) Rail Road Maintenance and Repairer (Level 3) Rail Road Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Rail Road Maintenance and Repairer (level 5) Rail Road Maintenance and Repair Machine Operator (level 4) Cer Branch: Rail System Tools Electronic Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Rail System Tools Electrical Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Rail System Tools Mechanical Maintenance and Repairer (level 4) Facilities Branch: Rail Systems Signaling Maintenance and Bran