Pebble Solution in Heat Fusing Asphalt: Asphalt solution came from the municipality in Korkuteli.
Korkuteli-Antalya, Korkuteli-Antalya, Korkuteli-Bucak path in the melting asphalt Korkuteli municipality teams by pouring fine gravel solution produced. Asphalt roads began to fade in Korkuteli where weather was above seasonal norms and thermometers showed 38 grades. Korkuteli-Antalya İmrahor Çağıllık site, Korkuteli industrial road asphalt, melted as a result of increasing temperatures. Korkuteli Municipality is trying to prevent deformation by pouring sand and gravel onto melting asphalt.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Mersin Smart Stops Protect from Cold and Cold 29/06/2018 The Mersin Metropolitan Municipality offers modern, air-conditioned smart stops to protect the residents of Mersin from the heat of summer and the cold of winter. The first one will be opened to the service of the citizens of the air-conditioned smart stops placed at the Yaşat İş Hanı stop. Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, continues to modernize the public transport stops throughout the city. Developing technology, projects and services efficiently using the Metropolitan Municipality, the new project began the installation of air-conditioned smart stops. This stop technology stop In Mersin, where temperatures were at 40 degrees in summer, air-conditioned stall project was launched to protect citizens from heat while waiting for public transportation. In the following days…
- Surface coating on melting asphalt 13/08/2014 Surface coating of the melting asphalt: The surface of the asphalt road melting due to hot weather in Tokat was made. The teams that took action on the road covered with bitumen paving covered with pavers. Vehicle drivers, the crumbling of the asphalt pavement made an invitation to the accident, the vehicles leaping from the tire of the vehicle, said that damage the glass of vehicles.
- Sand Sprinkled on the Asphalt Asphalt 17/06/2014 Sand has been sprinkled on the asphalt in the Kırıkhan-Kumlu road: In the Kırıkhan-Kumlu road, sand melted on the asphalt due to excessive heat. After the expansion works started last year, asphalt melted due to excessive heat in Kırıkhan-Kumlu road that opened to traffic this year. Due to the deterioration of the path, the officials sprinkled sand on the asphalt. Some citizens reacted to this situation. Citizens, claiming the poor quality of the asphalt, "The road is done, beautiful, but we are upset to be so poor quality," he reproached.
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- 'Smart' solution to traffic jam nightmare 24/04/2013 Oluş Smart ard solution to traffic jams nightmare. In order to reduce the traffic density, all signaling signs were started to be composed of smart signs. If the project comes to life, smart signs will give various warnings to vehicle owners through the computer. The fact that Istanbul is the world's second city in traffic congestion has mobilized the government. In Turkey all the way across the road in order to reduce density in the study was initiated for the formation of the signs of intelligent traffic signaling signs. A Turkish and foreign partner company contacted with the General Directorate of Highways, stole the door of the economy management in order to manage the highway, railway, air and sea routes from a single source. The new system will be installed on the intercity roads and the center Üzerinde