Indigenous Frima Avikon Gaziantep Smart Stop system, the Start Time in Avikon, Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality due to Transportation Planning and Rail Systems Department developed under the project carried out by the Presidency Smart Stop system, the circuit aldı.akıll-stop system, stop the LED screens mounted the next 3 will show the arrival time of the tram.
Thanks to the system, passengers can access information about the tram via computer or smart phones at www.gaziantepulasim.com.
For more information about the Avikon Smart Stop System, please contact us at akillidurak.avikon.com.tr.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Smart City Signs from Smart City 01/03/2019 Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality Transportation Inc. el Smart Signs., which was developed by the company and provided guidance and information services about the car parks, were placed at the 11 point of the city. Thanks to the smart navigation signs that show the occupancy rates of the storey car parks, drivers have the opportunity to easily access the parking services and to follow the occupancy information. Metropolitan Municipality has added Smart Signage to Smart Urban Planning projects. Within the scope of urban applications of the smart transportation system, many projects were carried out by the Directorate of R & D.
- Tender Announcement: EGO Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System Project Establishment of the system and 10 tender for years of operation 13/02/2013 The announcement of EGO General Directorate, Ego Public Transport Electronic Toll Collection, Route Vehicle Tracking, Camera and Smart Stop System and the operation of the system to be established for 10 years is announced in the Official Gazette dated 08 February 2013. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; the deadline for submission of the tender is announced on 05 March 2013 as 14: 00. Bids will be opened on the same day and at the EGO General Directorate Administrative Council Meeting Hall. The price of the contract is 186.906.712,50 TL, the provisional guarantee of the tender is 5.607.201,38 lira, 2.500 lira in exchange for EGO General Directorate men
- Smart Stop Application Starts in Muğla 17/01/2017 Smart Stop Application in Muğla Started: Muğla Metropolitan Municipality, which aims to produce modern solutions in accordance with the requirements of the era in public transportation, has made another innovation. Metropolitan Municipality has launched a smart stop application that brings digital convenience to transportation. Muğla Metropolitan Municipality has been continuing its activities in order to produce solutions in accordance with the requirements of the era. In the first phase of the province, Menteşe, Bodrum, Milas, Marmaris and Fethiye districts will be deployed in various regions with smart stops to be signed by another. In the statement made by Muğla Metropolitan Municipality with the new application; Dık At the first stage, we have deployed our smart stops at different points of 7 in our Menteşe district. Cumhuriyet Square with our Smart Stop application, Akıllı
- Tender Notice: Kiosk Type Smart Stall Display Reception 02/03/2017 The purchase of the Kiosk Type Smart Stop Screen The purchase of the Kiosk Type Smart Stop Screen will be procured under the open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed information on the tender is as follows: Tender Registration Number: 2017 / 54038 1-Administration a) Address: Arifiye Neighborhood Ikieylül Caddesi No: 53 26010 ODUNPAZARI / ESKİŞEHİR b) Telephone and fax number: 2222115500 - 2222204236 c) E-mail Address: @ eskisehir-bld.gov.tr ç) The internet address of the tender document (if any): https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-The goods subject to the tender a) Quality, type and quantity: 28 @
- Smart stall service begins in Antalya 14/08/2017 Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, the public transportation vehicles will pass through the SMS and the phone to notify the citizens launched a new application. Citizens, stall and line numbers (0242) 606 07 07, or by sending an SMS to the phone, waiting for the moment when the vehicle is waiting to reach the stop. With the increasing modern and comfortable buses, the Metropolitan Municipality further strengthens Antalya's transportation system and continues to bring public transportation services with technology in order to improve service quality and to facilitate access to vehicle voyage information for citizens. Firstly, smartphone launched with Antalya Kart mobile app İlk