Soma action in Istanbul Metro: After the death of 232 worker in Soma, a protest action is organized in Istanbul Metro.
In Manisa Soma coal mine disaster in causing the death of 205 people are different yerlerindeprotesto Turkey.
While a group of young people sit in front of the branch of Soma Holding in Istanbul Levent, young people are protesting in İstanbul Metro.
5 group of people who want to protest the disaster in Soma Soma Coal Enterprises in hours as we arrived in front of 10.00 Inc. office in Levent. At night, 'killers' on the walls of the office in front of the office, where the group started a sit-in. In their hands' Fate, not murder, This plaza is rising on the blood of workers' group with written remittances' Work accident not. This is a murder 'in the form of slogans.
In a press statement on behalf of the group, the government was held responsible and said, “What happened in Soma is not fate, but murder. The only one responsible for this is the AK Party. This issue, which should be discussed in the Assembly the day before, is rejected. 15 days later, this massacre has occurred X said.
Activists continue to wait in front of the office closed by the company.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Trucking action paralyzed Istanbul traffic 24/12/2014 The action of the truckers paralyzed the traffic in Istanbul: A group of truckers acted on the Sile highway, citing the frequent exclusion of earthworks and frequent penalties. TEM due to the action and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge TEM traffic was paralyzed. According to the claim, Ömerli excavation site was closed by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality because of the dump. Excavation truckers, who were diverted to another area in Şile, were once a day. The truckers rebelled against the situation when permanent penalties were cut due to overload and various shortcomings. Today, truckers gathered on the Sile motorway to protest the decision ile
- Soma Not forgotten in Kağıthane Railway Tour 22/05/2014 Soma was not forgotten in Kağıthane Railway Tour: A group called İstanbul Gezginleri, which traveled to the Black Sea Sahara Line, which was established to carry the woody basin coals to the Silahtarağa Electric Factory, commemorated the workers who lost their lives in the mine disaster in Soma. The city's natural and historical richness of the city with the regular program of Istanbul Travelers group called the group, they did not forget the mining accident that occurred in the district of Soma in Manisa, Kagithane. During the 1 World War I, the members of the group visited the Black Sea Sahara Line route, which was established to carry the wooded basin coals to the Silahtarağa Electric Factory.
- TCDD did not train for Soma rally 14/05/2015 TCDD did not train for Soma rally: DİSK Aegean Region Representative Memiş Sarı, DİSK, KESK, TMMOB and TTB's 16 TCDD to commemorate 301 miners on Saturday, May, to share their families' grievances and to convey their demands against charges and subcontracting. "No wagon" on the grounds that the train did not give. Yellow, the price of the train, even with the 10 wagon, but the unknown forces were determined to be blocked by pressure on TCDD. 301 decides to do a rally before the 1.5 miners in Soma for the anniversary of his death at work oma
- Procurement Notice: Consultancy service procurement for the double-line construction of Manisa Soma (Delayed to 02.07.2015 Date) 26/06/2015 Manisa Soma double-line construction services procurement service General Directorate of State Railways Administration (TCDD) 3. COUNSELING SERVICE PROCUREMENT FOR PROVIDING DOUBLE LINEING OF THE REGIONAL MANUFACTURING GOODS REGION OF MANISA SOMA is invited to apply for pre-qualification applications for bidding. In accordance with the provisions in the 4734 section of the Law No. 5 with the participation of the tenderers who will be invited to submit the tender by being listed shortly according to the criteria specified in the prequalification specification among the ones determined as the result of the pre-qualification evaluation, the tender procedure between certain tenderers lik
- Manisa - Soma Double Line Project Pre-selection deadline 02 July Postponed to 2015 26/06/2015 TCDD 3. The project has been postponed to 02 date 2015 July 3 16. New developments regarding the procurement of H Consultancy service regarding the twinning of Manisa Soma kayded which will be realized by the Regional Directorate were recorded. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The pre-election deadline date of the tender previously announced as 2015 June 02 was postponed to 2015 date of July 200. The pre-selection documents can be obtained at the following address during the working hours for TL 3. - TCDD XNUMX. Area…
- Manisa - Soma Double Line Project Pre-selection applications were collected 09/07/2015 TCDD 3. Pre-selection applications were collected from Manisa to Soma Region. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. The pre-election applications of the ales Consultancy for the twinning of the Manisa Soma top tender to be realized by the Regional Directorate were collected on the 02 July 2015 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The companies that apply for pre-selection for the tender are as follows: 1. Altınok Engineering 2. Botek Inc. 3. EDK Project - Aksa Project 4. Emay Engineering 5. Enye Construction 6. KMG Project 7. Mega Engineering 8. Optim Obermeyer 9. Prota Engineering 10. Pr
- Manisa - Soma Between Two Lines Project Pre-selection firms were asked to submit bids by 29 September 2015 06/08/2015 TCDD 3. Pre-Selection of the Manisa - Soma Interconnection Project 29 was requested to submit bids until September 2015. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. 02 on July 2015 by the Regional Directorate of the pre-election applications were collected, the pre-selection of the tender for the an Consultancy on the dualization of the Manisa Soma mal tender 29 2015 14.00 on September 1 was asked to bid up to the hour 2. the winners of this tender were determined as follows: 3. Altınok Engineering XNUMX. EDK Project - Aksa Project XNUMX. Enye Construction En
- Manisa - Soma Between Two Lines Project 08/10/2015 TCDD 3. Region Manisa - Soma Double Line Design Project Offers Gathered Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 3. The proposals of the, Consultancy on the twinning of the Manisa Soma ları tender, which was collected by the Regional Directorate on the 02 July 2015 day, were collected on the 29 September 2015 day. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; After the evaluation studies, the financial envelopes of the companies that are found suitable will be opened. Bidding companies are: 1. Altınok Engineering 2. Enye Construction 3. KMG Project 4. Mega Engineering 5. Optim Obermeyer 6. Prota Engineering 7. Proyapı Engineering 8. Tümaş ...
- Manisa - Soma Double Line Project Financial envelopes will be opened on November 03 24/10/2015 TCDD 3. The project will be opened on 03 2015 November 3. Turkish State Railways (TCDD) 03. New developments have been recorded in the tender for the hale Consultancy on the twin-line construction of Manisa Soma Bölge of the Regional Directorate. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; The financial envelopes of the aforementioned tender will be opened at 2015 on 10.00 November 1. Bidding companies were as follows: 2. Altınok Engineering 3. Enye Construction 4. KMG Project 5. Mega Engineering 6. Optim Obermeyer 7. Prota Engineering 8. Proyapı Engineering XNUMX. Tümaş Türk Consultancy Reference: T
- Railroad Soma will increase the attractiveness of OSB 12/11/2015 The railway will increase the attractiveness of Soma OSB: Hakan Işık, President of Soma Chamber of Commerce and Industry (TSO), stated that the total amount of 1200 acres for the establishment of organized industrial zone (OIZ) in the district is in the expropriation phase. 600 said the preliminary demand for the 500 turnover of the ready-to-use field has been received. Işık also stated that an application was made by 28 for the allocation of space in the region. Soma TSO President Hakan Işık gave information about the works to be carried out during the installation of Soma OSB. With the support of former Minister of Science, Industry and Technology Nihat Ergün and Manisa Industry and Technology Director Erbil Kalmış; 30 December,