Public transport vehicles in Istanbul are free of charge: the staff who distribute mail in Istanbul will benefit from all public transport services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday.
Union Communication and Communication Workers Union (Birlik Haber-Sen), Istanbul 5 for mail distributors to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge. He won the case he filed with the Administrative Court.
Birlik Haber-Sen opened the postal service of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for free of charge of all public transportation services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the week of 6, including the staff of the postal staff of the PTT in Istanbul. won the case.
- TUR THIS WILL CREATE TUR -
Union Haber-Sen won this case in terms of free use of public transport in Istanbul will create a precedent of distributors throughout Turkey.
Distributors in many cities throughout the country will now be able to take advantage of the free-of-charge public transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Postmen walked for free transportation 11/01/2013 Post distributors working in Istanbul, demanded the right to free transportation. Post office workers from Eminönü to Karaköy protested both the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) and the PTT. Post distributors working in Istanbul, demanded the right to free transportation. Post office workers from Eminönü to Karaköy protested both the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) and the PTT. The postmen wanted the metro, tram and city lines ferries to be free to all postmen such as IETT, Metrobus and private public buses. Postmen serving on the European and Asian sides, with the municipality making the ferries of metro, tram and city lines Avrupa
- Monday alarm in Istanbul! Free public transport 28/09/2015 Monday alarm in Istanbul! Public transportation is free: 28 where schools will be opened On Monday, September, a series of measures were taken to prevent problems in transportation. Representatives of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, Police Department, Istanbul Chamber of Tradesmen and Artisans and General Service Vehicles Chamber of Tradesmen participated in the meeting held at AKOM. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Kadir Topbaş, schools to open 28 on Monday to avoid problems in transportation to Istanbul people wanted to use public transport. Indicating that additional transportation to public transportation Topbas, all students and teachers wished success in the new training season. IF THE MEASURES OF THE MONDAY IN ISTANBUL: İ
- Public transportation will be free for students entering YGS in Istanbul 09/03/2017 Public transport will be free of charge to students entering YGS in Istanbul: Students and staff at YGS, which will be held on Sunday, March at 12 in Istanbul, will benefit from free public transportation. In the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 12 March 2017 approved the offer to free access to public transport for students and staff during the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) on Sunday. In the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council (IMM), the joint proposal by the AK Party and the CHP Group on the issue was discussed as a proposal and was unanimously approved by the members of the Assembly. According to the decision, 12 students who will take the YGS exam on the Sunday of March will take the exams and the teachers will take the exam.
- Free public transport in Kocaeli hours after 19.00 28/07/2016 Public transport in Kocaeli is free after hours 19.00: Buses and ferries run by the Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department and TransportationPark throughout the city provide free transportation to our citizens after the hour 19.00. As long as the people of Kocaeli continue to watch democracy in the city squares, the vehicles will continue to provide free service after the 19.00. However, Line 200C and Line 800K with Hat 800 will be excluded. On the other hand, Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department, on the other hand, aims to provide access to the houses of our citizens who have democracy during the,
- Galata Transportation's New Depot Address in Istanbul 29/04/2014 Galata Transportation's New Warehouse Address in Istanbul: Galata Transportation Please use the number of storage units you have sent to your İatanbul warehouse with your own freighters! 27 / 04 / 2014 has started to serve our customers in our new export and logistics warehouse. The address information of the new warehouse is presented below and attached to your attention. This warehouse will also have 3200 m2 export, 2000 m2 logistics, 5000 m2 bonded warehouse area. EXPORT DEPARTMENT ADDRESS: NAKKAŞ NEIGHBORHOOD, NAKKAŞ ROAD STREET NO: 10 ÇATALÇA / ISTANBUL WE STARTED TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS IN NEW EXPORT AND LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT FROM 27 / 04 / 2014 HISTORY.
- The length of the rail systems in Istanbul with the Başakşehir Metro reached 124,4 08/07/2013 The length of the rail systems in Istanbul with the Başakşehir Metro reached 124,4 kilometers According to the statement made by Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the length of the rail systems in Istanbul with the Otogar-Bağcılar-Mahmutbey-Olimpiyatköy-Başakşehir Metro reached the 124,4 kilometer. 2004 45,1 9 79,3 176 111 21,7 53,737 16 114 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX Thus, by increasing the length of the rail systems by XNUMX, important and giant steps have been taken in order to relieve public transportation. The passenger capacity will be XNUMX thousand people per hour, while the length of the line XNUMX mileage, the total rail length is XNUMX mileage. XNUMX station will be found for the number of vehicles received XNUMX units. Trip…
- 3 in Istanbul flew large project land prices 05/12/2013 3 in Istanbul flew the big project land prices: The General Manager of Emlakjet.com Okan Arı stated that the big project in Istanbul, 3, increased the land prices in the region, and added that "3. Bridge, 3. And in the common areas of the Kanal Istanbul projects, Arnavutköy, Çatalca and Kemerburgaz According to last year, land prices in Arnavutköy this year compared to 140'a, Kemerburgaz'da 165'e, Çatalca'da increases up to 48'e seen, "he said. Responding to the questions of the AA correspondent, Arı will reinforce Istanbul's global prestige 3. bridge, 3. the airport capital and the Kanal Istanbul projects together with the fact that the land prices in Istanbul, the capital of the world, have increased significantly havalim
- All metro investments in Istanbul 12/05/2015 All subway investments in Istanbul: Every new investment that is seen as a remedy for the transportation problem in big cities, especially Istanbul, is closely related to the real estate sector. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's 2013'da rail system is spreading throughout the city to be spread to the full speed of similar studies in Ankara and Izmir in a similar life is found. Metro, metrobus, tram, havaray and suburban train lines that are re-shaped in every city that comes into service, add value to the real estate in the region. The subway lines, which were started to be construc- ted by consecutive contracts, add value to the value of the regions they pass through. Each new subway line does not only provide transportation convenience yalnızca
- Istanbul's suburban lines will be opened in 2018 03/03/2016 The suburban lines in Istanbul will be opened in 2018: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications. The distance between the feet of the bridge will be 2018 meters, "he said. Yildirim participated in the International Rail, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair Eurasia Rail which was held in Istanbul Expo Center. Yıldırım visited the exhibition area after the opening ceremony, members of the press answered the questions about the giant infrastructure projects. High-speed train services from Haydarpasa Train Station, "High-speed train"
- German newspaper praises large projects in Istanbul 25/05/2016 Compliments of major German projects in Istanbul: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, one of Germany's leading newspapers, has published news praising mega projects in Istanbul. The newspaper's "Bosporus world construction champions" was published under the title of the news, the third airport in Istanbul, such as the Yavuz Sultan Selim Bridge and the Eurasia tunnel was introduced by introducing large projects, these are among the largest projects in the world said. News in the following expressions were used: "Estimated non-bridge-sized, one way, the tunnel and the largest airports in the world is breathtaking. All in all, in the coming years the world's largest 10 trying to join Turkey's economy mega projects. Probably ...