IETT will send the free travel cards of the elderly to the address: IETT will send their travel cards by showing their ID cards until they receive their free travel cards, and 65 will send the travel cards of the citizens over the age of 15 from May.
65 citizens who travel free of charge by public transportation services and show their identity cards will not need to wait in line to get their travel cards. After the publication of lar Free or Discounted Travel Cards Regulation ın prepared by the Ministry of Family and Social Policies, IETT will send free travel cards of 15 age and above citizens who are not traveling cards as of May. 65 who want to get a free travel card, IETT www.iett.gov.t is to enter the official web site must apply online. Citizens who apply online can pay the card by credit card before going to the bank. The website of those who apply online through the website will be mailed to their address as soon as possible. Social cardholders who convert their discount cards to free-of-charge cards and ticket machines can use their cards until 2025.
In accordance with the regulation published by the Ministry of Family and Social Policies, İETT buses providing public transportation services in Istanbul, TCDD Lines, İstanbul Transportation Lines, İstanbul Otobüs A.Ş. Lines, Private Public Bus Lines, Istanbul City Lines, Dentur and Turyol Lines and Blue Line Lines provide free transportation services for citizens over the age of 65.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- IETT will send imprinted travel cards to university during registration 07/09/2012 The General Directorate of Istanbul Electric Tramway and Tunnel Enterprises (IETT) has launched an application that allows university students to purchase discount travel cards during school registration. According to the statement made on the subject, IETT collaborated with the Higher Education Council and universities, and 38 bin 109 students from various universities in which they collaborate prepared a travel card and submitted it to the universities. Within the scope of the application, students who are newly enrolled in the university were informed that discount travel cards were issued at the time of registration. The students were satisfied with the application said in a statement, IETT General Manager of Operations. Hayri Baraçlı's statement ”We want to maximize comfort in public transportation ver. Source…
- IETT retirees' free travel passes canceled 18/01/2016 Free travel passes of IETT retirees have been canceled: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) has canceled free travel passes used by IETT retirees. Sancaktepe Municipality and the IMM Assembly Servet Baylan, who is a member of the CHP, presented a question regarding the cancellation of free travel passages of IETT pensioners. Since October 2015 of IMM, IETT has been using the free pass for those who are retired. On the subject, Servet Baylan with the CHP was asked, emek Why did the free travel pass of IETT pensioners be canceled? Inin in the form of a question. Baylan, the CHP, has stated the following in his motion: "Istanbul has been burdened by years of snow and winter."
- The Regulation on the Right to Free Travel for Disabled and Elderly is Published 05/03/2014 Disabled and Elderly Free Travel Right to Legal Regulations Released: Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan gave the good news and 12 free travel regime for the amendment brought to the disabled and senior citizens in the law No. 2013 July 4736 comes to life in all of Turkey. Disabled persons with a disability ID card free of charge to use the existing cards, the elderly will be able to benefit from the identity cards. Those who want to benefit from the free travel right along with their companions will apply to the Provincial Directorates of Family and Social Policies for the disabled identity card which has been reorganized to benefit from this right. Free travel for disabled and elderly citizens Engelli
- Description of Elderly Cards 22/03/2014 Ego General Description: EGO General Directorate, the free of charge to remove the old free cards announced. Ankara Metropolitan Municipality's free aged cards, which have been distributed since the first days of 2014, attracted great interest from the capital city of 65. 140 close to a thousand people get over the age of 65 citizens, buses, subways and Ankaray'a free as they wish to ride any time of the day. Before the local elections, the EGO General Directorate, which warned that some allegations and slanders about the old free cards were put forward, made the following announcement: alar In recent days used in buses and rail systems Yerel
- Warning from Kocaeli Büyükşehir: den Don't forget to make a visa for student travel cards Kocaeli 10/11/2017 According to the statement made by Kocaeli Metropolitan Municipality Public Transport Department, visa procedures for student discount travel card started from the first week of November. Accordingly, in accordance with the Travel Cards Regulations, the students can make their visa transactions from the city card filling points and travel cards units. From KENTKART FILLING POINTS For student discount travel cards, visa procedures can be made automatically at Kentkart filling points via YÖKSİS and MEBSİS web service without submitting a student certificate during the balance loading. The visa procedures of the Student Travel Card will be made automatically by Kentkart filling dealers during the filling process. 01 January N
- Altınordu Bus Station Travel Bureau Opened 19/02/2018 A new office has been opened for the distribution of free and discount cards used in the new public transportation vehicles in Altınordu district. Free and discount cards used in public transportation, 17 February 2018 began to be received from the travel cards office in Altınordu County Intercity Bus Terminal (Bus Station). FREE AND DISCOUNTED CARD DISTRIBUTION CENTER WAS ON 3 Free and discounted cards, which are paid for from the first day and given in return for the 12 TL card price, will be delivered to the citizens more quickly. Metropolitan Municipality Additional Service Building on Government Street-2 and Ordu Cad
- IETT and Medeniyet University Celebrated the Respect for Elderly with Various Activities 23/03/2019 IETT and Medeniyet University in cooperation with the World Social Work Day and the Respect to the Elderly Week was celebrated with various activities. The third Tuesday of March is celebrated as the World Social Work Day and the 18-24 March Week Week of Respect for the Elderly. In this context, IETT and Medeniyet University Social Services Department students who want to create awareness organized jointly. The event was held in Harem Peron Area. Prof. Dr. Hasan Özçelik, Vice Rector of Medeniyet University Dr. Yaşar Bülbül and the students studying at the Social Services Department of the University attended. In his speech, İETT Deputy General Manager Hasan Özçelik said İ
- Samulaş Tramvay Tender Delivery to the Address? 11/02/2015 Samulaş Tramvay Tender Delivery to the Address? Samulaş'ın Tramvay Newspaper is going to re-tender. In the tender specifications there are such items that if the tender is made as a single offer inevitable ... Due to the cost of the public debate in the public opinion of the newspaper Tramvay; paper supply, printing and distribution tender, 16 will be rebuilt in February. The newspaper is scheduled to print one thousand 2 thousand copies per year. The paper supply, printing and distribution will be re-launched on 103 February 52 for the tram newspaper, which was recently brought to public due to the monthly cost of 22 thousand TL and the auction period has ended in 2015 January 16. Week…
- The decision to stop working in the construction of the tunnel in Rize went to Wrong Address 27/11/2014 The decision to stop working in the construction of the tunnel in Rize went to Wrong Address: XINUM in the İkizdere District Güneyce tunnel in RİZE In November, 12 killed the worker, and the 1 workers who were injured in the post-ditch tunnel construction wanted to stop the work due to the deficiencies that threatened the job security. However, the decision to stop the letter, instead of the İkizdere District Governor was sent to the Kalkandere District Governor, the decision could not be applied. Ministry of Labor and Social Security Labor Inspection Board Occupational Safety Experts, after the incident in the South of the tunnel was made. Experts in 3, which are missing from communication, air conditioning, lighting and emergency systems, have identified,
- Free for Marmaray disabled and elderly 06/03/2014 Marmaray is free for the disabled and the elderly, and people with disabilities have begun to benefit from the 65 free of charge. The General Directorate of TCDD, in line with the ür Free or Discounted Travel Cards Regulation veya, which came into force yesterday in the Ministry of Family and Social Policies. started to carry for free. According to the same regulation, those in this age group benefit from High Speed Trains (YHT) between cities, outline and 65 discount on regional trains. Within the scope of the regulation, it is the persons who are disabled with 50 and above, who are disabled with 40 and above, and who have a üz severely disabled X report, and an accompanying companion,,
- Free public transport vehicles in Istanbul 23/05/2014 Public transport vehicles in Istanbul are free of charge: the staff who distribute mail in Istanbul will benefit from all public transport services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday. Union Communication and Communication Workers Union (Birlik Haber-Sen), Istanbul 5 for mail distributors to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge. He won the case he filed with the Administrative Court. Birlik Haber-Sen, the staff who handed out the postal service in connection with the PTT in Istanbul, will benefit from all public transportation services including metro, tram, metrobus, ferry and sea bus on the 6 day of the week including Saturday.
- IETT will provide free transportation for YGS 11/03/2016 IETT will provide free transportation for YGS: In Istanbul, 13 will be free of public transportation to the teachers who will take the exam until March 11.00 on Sunday. Teachers with the students who will be admitted to the Transition to Higher Education Examination (YGS) in 13 March on Sunday will be able to benefit from the public transportation vehicles until the 11.00. According to the statement made by IETT, the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality Council on the decision, the 13 March on Sunday a series of arrangements were made for the YGS. According to this, teachers who are going to take the exam will be able to use the public transportation vehicles free of charge until 11.00. Students' entrance exam documents, teachers Öğ
- Istanbul İETT metro and metrobus free until 08/08/2016 Istanbul IETT metro and metrobus free until the time: Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, the ongoing democracy bouts to provide free services to public transport brought new regulations. According to the statement made by the municipality, 10 will continue to carry free passengers between 20.00-06.00 for public transportation vehicles (IETT Buses, Rail Systems, City Lines, Public Buses, Bus Coaches and Marine Engines) in Istanbul due to the democracy bouts which will continue until Wednesday August. will. The application 11 will end at 06.00 on Thursday morning of August. Public transportation will be charged outside 20.00-06.00 hours.
- 19 September IETT tram in Istanbul is free from metro and buses 19/09/2016 19 September IETT tram, metro and bus free in Istanbul: IETT, 19 will provide free transportation public transportation on Monday in September. With the opening of the schools, the students will be provided with free transportation between 06: 00-14: 00 on Monday to ensure that students who can be caught unprepared and not take a direct burden on traffic. 19 With the opening of schools on Monday September, IETT will offer free public transportation as it does every year. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) will also announce the winter time in IETT and City Lines on the same day. Free transportation on Monday will be provided only between 06: 00-14: 00. Istanbul traffic İstanbul
- Tünektepe cable car this time the elderly cut off the foot 23/03/2017 This time the Tünektepe cable car cut the elderly people's feet off: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality hosted the residents of the nursing home in Tünektepe with its unique view. Tünektepe'ye for many years to see the elders, the first time to the peak of the cable car experienced happiness. Tünektepe cable car this time the elderly cut off the foot. Elderly Week in Antalya due to the elderly people staying in various retirement homes in Tünektepe'da free of charge, the natural beauty of the city and have a memorable day with a magnificent view. For the first time in the life of some of the elderly took the ropeway, while others watched Antalya from Tünektepe for the first time. 40 OUTSTANDING THE YEAR FIRST Happiness residents who have their happiness reflected in their eyes are in Tünektepe and live the excitement of the cable car X
- Young people know old Istanbul thanks to Yenikapı excavations 26/11/2012 Thanks to the Yenikapı excavations, the young people who know the old Istanbul know the four sides of Istanbul and the archeology students tell about Istanbul under ground. The target is to get the archeology out of the monopoly. Hasan Binay, a graduate student in History of Art at İTÜ, has been working for Yenikapı excavations for years. . Once upon a time it was seen as an obstacle to the completion of Marmaray, but now it is accepted by everyone that the city has completely changed its memory,. Binay said. The Yenikapı excavations are only one of the excavations. The lost Byzantine city of Bathonea, which gradually emerged in Küçükçekmece, is the only surviving medieval castle of Istanbul, yavaş
- Transportation of Elderly People with Ankarakart 14/01/2014 Access to the Elderly will be facilitated: The citizens of 65 over the capital will be able to get to the metro and Ankaray, as well as at any time they want, free of charge. The distribution of free-of-charge Ankarakart in orange, which provides freedom to urban transport for elderly citizens, continues at 6. According to information provided by EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu the orange free Ankarakart in color, 60 years to complete 61 years old the day area and 75 TL equivalent to the citizens residing in Ankara, he completed his 64 years 65 years old the day area and Turkey residing anywhere citizens are also paid for the 5 TL. Free cards ın
- Elderly's Vals and Landscape Pleasure in Tünektepe 21/03/2018 Metropolitan Municipality, who live in nursery homes serving throughout Antalya, 200 elderly people took the cable car to Tünektepe. Elderly people who watched Antalya from a bird's eye view, drinking tea and chatting while others were enjoying the moment with waltz and tango. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality, the elderly people staying in various retirement homes due to the elderly 200 elderly people by the cable car Tünektepe, enjoying the landscape was lived. Elderly people here, accompanied by tea, watching Antalya bird watching a lot of conversation. Some older couples were delighted with the ambiance of the atmosphere, waltzing and tango. Aslı Konak Nursing Home resident Tülay Evren, "I am very happy to be in the ropeway right now."
- Response to the Condition of Receiving 15 TL Card for Transportation to the Elderly in Bursa 25/09/2018 In Bursa, CHP members reacted to the requirement to buy 65 TL cards for free transportation to citizens over the age of 15. CHP members in Bursa, Osmangazi Metro Station in front of the statement in a statement to the citizens of 65 over the age of 15 65 TL reacted to the requirement to buy a card. CHP Deputy Chairman and Bursa Deputy Orhan Sarıbal, Bursa Branch President of all Pensioners Gunay Onayman and CHP Youth Branch Vice President Sercan Celik participated in the action in front of the Osmangazi Metro Station 500 over the age of citizens said about the right to free travel. 65 in Bursa is near to XNUMX da
- IETT Buses were Dressed with IETT Football Team's Posters 07/07/2017 IETT Buses are Dressed with IETT Football Team's Posters: IETT Buses 2017 World Corporate Cup Games 2017 in Everton, UK. Once the world champion IETT Football Team was dressed with posters. The IETT Football Team won the World Championship in 4-2014 World 2015 World X-XIX 2016 World Cup in Everton, UK, after winning the 20, 21 and 2017 World Corporate Cup Games for three consecutive years. . IETT, IETT buses to share this historic championship success with Istanbulites, the posters of the championship football team. Total 2017 dressed d
- Bike Lovers on the Metro 02/12/2012 "Bike Lovers" in the metro for the right to travel by bike action "bicycle lovers", light rail and subway bicycle to travel to be recognized for the right to travel. In Izmir, "bicycle lovers", light rail and subway bicycle to travel to be recognized for the right to travel. A group that defined themselves as "bike lovers" came together at the Halkapınar Station, which was used as a transfer point for İZBAN and İzmir Metro in the public transportation system in İzmir. "Contemporary Management Bike Transportation" written banner group, the bicycle wheels in the hands of the action at the station entrance. Burçak Semerci, who made a press statement on behalf of the Group, said to İZBAN and İzmir Metro basın
- Ankara Metro should be included in 60 age cards 30/12/2012 Ankara Metro must also be included in the 60 age cards CHP Ankara Provincial Disciplinary Board member Eşber Atila, Ankara Metropolitan Municipality under the name of the update every year under the name of the upgrade of the 60 age cards and this application should be included in the Ankara Metro said. Atila, N 10 TL in Izmir, the pass fee in Ankara 24 TL. This is unfair. Bu Atila stated that the decision they gave to the Municipal Council on this issue was fruitless and continued as follows: İzmir Ankara Metropolitan Municipality has increased the pass fee from 10 TL to 22 TL in Ankara. 24 age and above citizens vatandaş
- Finance employees' cards will pass in Metro and Ankaray 29/10/2014 The cards of the finance staff will be in Metro and Ankaray: EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu, who met with the Bureau Officer-Sen delegation, said that the public card used by the finance staff will start the necessary works for the passing of the Metro and Ankaray. EGO General Manager Necmettin Tahiroğlu'yu the Ministry of Finance and Revenue Administration and the Police General Directorate of civil servants from all public transportation vehicles can not benefit from free Office of Public Speaker Uğur Unalan Chairman, "As Office Officer-Sen, safety civilian We want civil servants to use public transport free of charge, just like the police and guards, and the Ministry of Finance and Revenue ın
- Metro cards will be valid everywhere 14/01/2015 Metro cards will be valid everywhere: Elvan reported that they have completed their strategy work on smart transportation systems and have put in place a comprehensive action plan. Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Lutfi Elvan, "in Intelligent transport systems are no 4 year training program in Turkey. Our talks with our In this respect the Higher Education Council continues. God willing, we are planning to open new chapters for intelligent transport systems," he said. "The only payment system in the city public transport" Elvan said another issue for smart transport systems concerns public transport. Dik For example, traffic density is important, ler Elvan said.
- Last situation in Kentkart crisis Invalid cards started to change 22/06/2015 The last situation in the Kentkart crisis Invalid cards have begun to change: 1 in public electronic card system in public transportation in Izmir started to be replaced with new ones that could not be activated in the crisis started in June. After receiving the contact information from the passengers will be returned to the balance of the card after the examination. Izmir Metropolitan Municipality ESHOT General Directorate In Izmir, 1,5 million boarding in the day of the tender made in public transportation contractor firmmanan after the change in the electronic smart cards reflected in the courts and the problems related to the crisis have solved to a large extent. However, ESHOT, which started a paper ticket application temporarily about invalid cards that do not comply with the system, Ancak