Alstom Transport: We are ready for the High Speed Train auction. For the trains to be used in the Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line, the Italian Alstom Transport will take place in the tender to be held in May.
300 million euros in providing information for the tender giant Alstom Transport's chief of the Italian Gian Luca Erbacc, "Eskisehir in Turkey-Balikesir we build the railway line signaling system. We are already active in Turkey in many aspects. Apart from the light rail system, we offer maintenance services, signaling, railway vehicles, infrastructure turnkey solutions. Our goal is to win away from our competitors like Siemens, Bombardier and win the prestigious tender for us. We are ready as Alstom Transport for this tough auction, Bu he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Alstom Transport to be Tender for High Speed Train 07/11/2013 Alstom Transport 90 cars will enter the High Speed Train Tender: the opening in the coming months in Turkey who plan to participate in the expected 90-vehicle high-speed train tender Alstom Transport Turkey General Manager Art Faith, entering this year xnumx'inc years 'Pendolino' model was brought to the forefront, "25 speed up to the speedometer and tilting technology with the body of the body is not lost in the speed of travel time is reduced by approximately 250 rate," he said. In the 20 years xnumx'unc Development Plan, which outlined the road map of Turkey's economy, by the end of last year 5 kilometers of high-speed train line length, 10 888 thousand kilometers removal in 2018 ...
- Very high speed train auction | Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line (6) very high speed train set tender tender 16/11/2012 Very high-speed train tender: The tender to include the purchase of 6 units of very high-speed trains on the Ankara-Konya High-Speed Train Line, the 4 firm was bidding, while the lowest bid came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate, Ankara-Konya High Speed Train (YHT) to meet the growing demand in the line and the number 6 order to increase the number of flights in very high-speed train set purchase in the tender, including the 4 firm offer, while the lowest The offer came from the Chinese company CNR with the 263 million 510 thousand 757 dollars. TCDD, Ankara-Konya CD
- Alstom Transport has focused on high-speed train projects in Turkey 11/07/2012 rail vehicles worldwide in over 60 with Turkey, infrastructure, information systems, offering the flagship company of Alstom Alstom Transport, has made 5.2 billion euros last year. Alstom Transport Turkey General Manager Anil Faith, announced that they are closely involved with the high-speed train projects in Turkey. Export center was the company's worldwide 24 thousand 700 employees found that said Anil Faith, said: "As Alstom Turkey since the year xnumx'l we came to Turkey is continuously growing in all our sectors, we are using our plant production and export center in Turkey. as Alstom Transport Turkey in a sustainable future ...
- Alstom Transport presents its new vision for rail transport at Innotrans 2012 15/09/2012 18-21 At the Innotrans exhibition to be held between September and September 2012, Alstom will exhibit its products at 3.2 booth in 101 hall and outside section. Alstom Transport Chairman Henri Poupart-Lafarge will hold a press conference at 18, 15, 30, on Tuesday in 6.3, room C of the hall no. Alstom Transport will be joining InnoTrans, the world's largest railway industry trade fair to be held in Berlin-Germany on 18-21 September 2012. Innotrans visitors will have the opportunity to meet all of Alstom's products, systems and equipment, as well as with Alstom Transport experts and senior management. During the week, at the booth 3.2 in the hall Alstom 101, Hafta
- General Manager of Alstom Transport Arda İnanç 22/12/2013 Alstom Transport General Manager Arda İnanç: dün We should focus on the most economical solution instead of the cheapest ones in the tenders Al As Alstom, you are one of the world's leading companies in the railway sector providing services such as railway vehicles, transportation infrastructure and signaling. Could you first introduce us to the Alstom Global Transport division? Alstom Transport 60 operates in the country with 26 thousand employees. We serve in the whole product range related to railway. Alstom has become a brand for multi-faceted expertise. We operate in all areas from rail installation to electrification, signaling and vehicle procurement in none of our competitors. Alstom is one of the first vehicle suppliers of TCDD Al
- Alstom Transport at Eurasia Rail 2014 19/02/2014 Alstom Transport Eurasia Rail will be present at 2014: Alstom Transport Eurasia Rail offers rail transport solutions at 2014. Alstom Transport will be at Eurasia Rail 06, held at 08-2014 March 2014 at the Istanbul Expo Center. The company is expected to participate in 300 domestic and foreign companies in the railway, light rail, infrastructure and logistics sectors. Alstom Transport will exhibit a series of train models, mainly the Pendolino high-speed train at its stand. A reliable and competitive high-speed train solution that can be used in Alstom Transport's conventional and high-speed lines, Pendolino is active for Pendolino model depending on the purpose and purpose of Al
- Shanghai Alstom Transport Co. The first of the 18 pcs without driver driver was delivered in Singapore 24/07/2014 Shanghai Alstom Transport Co. The first of the 18 pcs driverless trains produced by the company was delivered in Singapore: on February 2012, Singapore's Land Transport Authority 42 ordered the purchase of trains. The 24 train for the Circle Line was delivered on June 29. The first 18 driverless train to be operated on the North East Line was now delivered. Trains manufactured by Alstom Transport, a joint venture between Shanghai Electric Group and Shanghai Alstom Transport Co. Alstom's largest contract in the Asia-Pacific region are driverless trains from the Metropolis family of Alstom.
- Alstom Transport has been appointed the new general manager in Turkey 20/09/2014 Alstom Transport has been appointed the new general manager to Turkey: Alstom Transport (Rail Transport) sector of Turkey Arbor was appointed to the General Directorate of Çitak. Çitak With this appointment, Alstom became the first female general manager in Turkey. Arban Çitak in this new task Alstom Transport will be responsible for the activities in Turkey and will implement strategies to develop the country. Arban Çitak joined Alstom in 2011 and worked as Project Director at Hydro Group in Alstom, respectively in Hydro sector and Director of TIS (Transport Information Solutions), Project Office in Middle East and Africa. Having started his professional career at Bombardier Transportation in 1995, he is here including Project Director and Procurement Directorate.
- ALSTOM Transport SA 23/12/2010 Address: 48 93482 49 33 1 57 06 90 00 X: Transport Contact: Frau Catherine Patillon-Kalfa 49 Passenger information systems
- Alstom company won the tender for TCDD High Speed Train Set Project 19/09/2012 General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) General Directorate of 25 July 2012 Day offers are collected, inin 12 pcs High Speed Train Set Fault Finding, Removal, Maintenance, Revision, Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and Service Preparation, Inspection Service Procurement 2 Year Duration The company that won the tender was announced. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Alstom won the tender with the offer of 22.342.088 €. For further information please click: Investments Source: Investments