France has to adapt its platforms for the next generation of trains: France plans to change the station platforms to adapt to the next generation of trains.
France has invested heavily in new-generation trains, Alstom Régiolis and Bombardier Régio 2N trains, but in many stations it was revealed that the gabaris were not enough. As trains will be launched towards the end of the 2016 year, France is now planning to implement an emergency program.
A total of 341 units will be issued from the next generation of trains (182 Régiolis and 159 Régio 2N set). As these new trains are larger than the previous generation trains, the platform faces need to be changed.
The reason for the problem was announced by the RFF France Railway Network, which accepts responsibility. SNCF (France National Railway Company), who is responsible for the tender of trains, has been given incorrect information. It was too late to correct this when the problem occurred. The result is that the cost of the 1300 unit platform has been changed, which is estimated to cost around € 50 million.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Renewed trains in France did not fit the platforms 23/05/2014 In France, the trains did not fit in the platform: a tragicomic scandal erupted in France about the rail company SNCF. The new high-speed train 2, ordered by SNCF, did not fit into the platform. In France, some of the railway stations were built in 50 and another part was built 30 years ago. In the construction of new trains, it was revealed that the standards in all stations were not taken into consideration. 50 MILLION EURO WILL EXERCISE The works at 1.300 station have been started to bring new trains to platform standards. It will take about 3 years for the trains, which are too large for the platforms, to enter the stations and fazla
- Tender Announcement: The tender for construction works for the Konya System 13/09/2012 6 03224575354: 03224592354 03.09.2012 00 00 00 17.09.2012 00 00 00 14.00 50,00 2012 117063 6 6 4734 19 2012 117063 1 01240 XNUMX Terms and Conditions: XNUMX TL Tender Method: Construction Tender Subject: Construction Works Registration No: XNUMX / XNUMX Mail: XNUMXbolgeemlakveinsaat@gmail.com GAR AND PERONES CAMERA SYSTEM SUPPLEMENT WILL BE MADE TCDD XNUMX. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE The Camera System Reinforcement works of Konya Garages and Slopes shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article XNUMX of the Public Procurement Law No. XNUMX. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: XNUMX / XNUMX XNUMX-Administration a) Address: Kurtuluş Mahallesi Atatürk Caddesi XNUMX SEYHAN / ADANA İhale
- Konya Railways and Peronlari Camera System Reinforcement Tender Completed 20/12/2012 Camera System Supplements Tender was Completed to Konya Railways and Peron Lines 2012 / 117063. With the bid of 456.270,18 TRY, the tender price of 274.438,00 TRY was won by MITS TRAINING MEDICAL TOURISM INDUSTRY AND TRADE JOINT STOCK COMPANY. CONCLUSION PROCUREMENT GARAGE AND PERONES CAMERA SYSTEM SUPPLY WILL BE MADE TO THE GENERAL DIRECTORATE OF THE TURKISH STATE RAILWAYS MANAGEMENT (TCDD) 6. DIRECTORATE OF REGIONAL PROPERTY TENDER Registration number: 2012 / 117063 1) a) Date of the tender: 17.09.2012 b) Type: Construction work c) Procedure: Open d) Approximate cost: 456.270,18 TRY 2) RL
- Tender Announcement: A ladder platform will be built for the disabled (between Malatya gar, Diyarbakır gar and Batman gar bay) 13/05/2013 Ladder platform for disabled people will be built (Malatya gar, Diyarbakır gar and Batman gar bay) TC STATE RAILWAYS GENERAL DIRECTORATE (TCDD) 5. REGIONAL PROPERTY AND CONSTRUCTION DIRECTORATE MALATYA GAR, DİYARBAKIR GAR AND BATMAN MAKING THE STAFF PLATFORM FOR DISCIPLINARY HANDBAGS shall be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 60463 1-Administration a) Address: INÖNÜ MAHALLESİ STATION STREET 44070 CENTER / MALATYA b) Telephone and fax number: 4222124800 - 4222124820 c) E-mail Address: İhale
- Tender Announcement: Combining the platforms at the Kırıkkale station 31/07/2013 TCDD. 2. REGIONAL DIRECTORATE Kırıkkale Railway Station 1. and 2. Combining the Peron Slopes Between Roads will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2013 / 96248 1-Administration a) Address: Marsandiz Mevkii Behiçbey YENİMAHALLE / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3122111571 c) e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org d) Internet address where the tender document can be seen : https://ekap.kik.gov.tr/EKAP/ 2-a) The nature, type and quantity of the construction work subject to the tender: https
- Tender Announcement: Panel will be Purchased to Prevent Unauthorized Transitions in Level Crossing Areas and Station Screens and Roads 20/02/2015 Panel for the Prevention of Unauthorized Transitions in Level Crossings and Station Screens and the Roads of the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD). The owner of the business administration; a) Name: General Directorate of TCDD b) Address: Talatpaşa Boulevard 1 Gar / Altındağ / ANKARA c) Phone number: 1.1 06330 0312 / 309-05 d) Fax number: 15 4129 4399 0312 e) E-mail address: f) Name and surname of the relevant personnel: Contemporary INFORMATION Engineer 311. The bidders are responsible for the bidding of the above addresses and numbers iler
- Tender Notice: Underpass will be constructed with YHT Eskişehir Gar Peronlari Glass Waiting Area 10/11/2015 YHT Eskişehir Garage Cabinets will be underpass with Glass Waiting Area TCDD YHT REGIONAL DIRECTOR YHT Eskişehir Garage Building Glass Waiting Area and Subdivision Tempered Glass Division construction work will be tendered by open tender procedure according to the article 4734 of the Public Procurement Law No. 19. Detailed Information about the auction can be found down below. Tender Registration Number: 2015 / 151791 1-A) Address: TCDD YHT Regional Directorate, Anafartalar Mah. Hipodrom Cad. No: 3 Gar ALTINDAĞ / ANKARA b) Telephone and fax number: 3123090515 - 3123090575 c) E-mail address: email@example.com d) Accept the tender document No
- Trains stopped in France, life was paralyzed 26/10/2012 The strike of railroad workers in France paralyzed life. A significant part of the train stops stopped due to the strike decision. The French National Railway Company (SNCF) employees' strike had a negative impact on transport across France, particularly in Paris. A warning was issued on the SNCF's official website to ensure that passengers are not victims. Due to the strike decision, a significant part of the high speed train (TGV), train (TER) and suburban (RER) flights stopped. News more ↓ advertisement A strike from Air France employees is expected to take part in the strike starting yesterday afternoon. Guillaume Pepy, the head of the railway company, made a statement on the subject.
- France Gives History for Autonomous Trains 13/09/2018 SNCF, the state-owned railways agency of France, announced the prototypes of autonomous trains will be produced up to five years. According to the French National Railway Company SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Français), the prototypes of freight and passenger trains, which are expected to revolutionize the history of railways, which will be designed as completely autonomous, will be ready until 2023. SNCF will produce autonomous trains in cooperation with private railway construction companies Alstom and Bombardier. Trains that will perform their flights without human control will be in harmony with each other and will be at the same speed. Thus, a much smoother railway traffic, thus providing a regular timetable Böylece
- New generation freight wagons in the new era from TÜDEMSAŞ 27/07/2017 TÜDEMSAŞ the largest freight wagon manufacturer in Turkey, far from the 1939 21 thousand years of trouble-ra I bakımon production of freight cars and freight cars around 343 thousand and made its revision. . We have completed the technical and technical trainings of our employees while renewing our technical infrastructure with the investments we have made in recent years. in our factory bogie welding robot, robotic blasting plant, dyeing plant and a large number of cars in the modern gear, our boxcar sector consists of CNC machines we are the best equipped company in Turkey. "he said. Koçslan is in every sense from 2015-2019 to design and production Koç