Yapı Merkezi is an important rail system project: the restoration of Türk Burcu Evleri, Caroubier maintenance workshop and warehouse areas, and the construction of a Touta-Zeralda Railway project. this time will serve a different point of Algeria.
Today carried the Sidi Bel Abbes tram groundbreaking ceremony of the Algerian People's Democratic Republic Transport Minister Amar Tou, Turkey Algerian Ambassador Adnan Keçeci, Sidi Bel Abbes Governor Khattab Mohamed, Algiers Metro Authority General Manager AOM is Hadba, Yapi Merkezi Construction Chairman Emre Aykar and Construction Central Construction General Manager Özge Arıoğlu attended.
Sidi Bel Abbes Tram Project
Yapı Merkezi was awarded the Yapı World Rail System Award es in 2004 by the Eskişehir tram, the ayı Best Light Rail System and Railway System of the Year alan award in the 2010 with the Kayseri Tram, and the v Best Foreign Tram System yıl award in the 2012 with the Casablanca Tram. line construction. This line will start from the Cité du 20 Août station in the south of the city and connect to the Cascade station in the east along the surrounding ring road. This route will provide access to the city's medical sciences institute, hospital, city park, Sidi Yacine Maternity Hospital, northern passenger station, new railway station to be built, and university campus.
17,8 KM is the length of the line;
• All design, some infrastructure displacements,
• Manufacture of infrastructure and superstructure of tram line,
• Production of 26 stations, realization of various art structures,
• Construction of landscaping, highway and parking areas,
• Road lighting system, traffic signaling system,
• 75.440 m2 warehouse and maintenance center with 25.780 m2 closed area
• Control center Energy supply system, kataner system, weak current system,
• Ticket system, strong current system,
• Signalization and telecommunications system,
• Supply and replacement of warehouse maintenance equipment,
• Training and technical support during the two-year period of temporary admission
When the system is completed, the average commercial speed of the tram will be 400 km / h between stations 1370 m and 19.1 m. Sidi Bel Abbes Tramway project will be completed in 38 months and delivered to the employer.