Trabzon city tunnels: a tunnel, and most recently with the olacak.trabzo a city viaduct in Turkey will be a city with a maximum of tunnels and viaducts in Turkey.
There are many tunnels and viaducts on the Kanuni Boulevard, which starts with the Star Boulevard and continues with the Akyazı tunnel. An official from the highways recently, Trabzon-Yomra-Arsin between the tunneling may come to the agenda, he said.
Trabzon-Rize highway between Trabzon-Arsin can be passed through the tunnel that the expert, the current coastal road today is experiencing a major traffic problem, tomorrow will be a full urban passage way of this road, he said.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Trabzon will be a city of tunnels 13/06/2014 Trabzon will be the city of tunnels: Trabzon will make a more Trabzon will complete the 23.7 km on the route of the Kanuni Boulevard 11 junction intersection, 4 pieces of junction, 4 tunnel, a viaduct is located. Construction of 3 from four tunnels will be built on the boulevard that will make Trabzon one more Trabzon. The excavations in the Star, Beşirli and Boztepe tunnels continue at full speed. The construction of three separate tunnels continues on the 23.7 km long Kanuni Boulevard. While the construction of Akyazi, Beşirli and Boztepe tunnels is under way, preparations for the construction of Bahçecik tunnel, the fourth tunnel on the boulevard, continues. Trabzon will make another Trabzon on the Kanuni Boulevard route Trabzon
- City of Tunnels Army 26/01/2015 Army of Tunnels: Since the flat area can not be found in Ordu, where the airport is built into the sea, the majority of the double roads are built under the mountains. The army is known as the 'city of tunnels' in terms of the length and number of tunnels under the mountains on the double roads built in the last 12 year. In Turkey, the total 145 160 km long tunnel, while there are 63 40 km long tunnel with Army units. 44 has the percentage of tunnels across the country. Ferhat misali mountains, hills, tunnels drilled with built in 3 820 thousand meters in length is the longest land tunnel Delicious Turkey still Akçelik Tunnel de ...
- City of Tunnels Army 05/05/2014 Army of Tunnels: The number of tunnels that have an important place in road transportation due to its geographical structure in Ordu is increasing every year. Turkey under the Black Sea Coastal Road Project in the use of the "longest road tunnel" Stunning Akçelik tunnel which the army, it's in the province. In addition to the 3 bin 810 meter tunnel opened by Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the 314 meter-long Asarkayası Tunnel, the 155 meter-length Tekkabak Tunnel, the 250 meter-length Kuzbüsü Tunnel and the 128 meter Kadıoğlu Tunnel are located in Ordu. 111 meter long Thursday Tunnel on the old coast road Eski
- Tunnels merged in the new subway of the Anatolian side (Photo Gallery) 13/06/2013 Tunnels merged in the new subway of the Anatolian side Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 2016 7 million people in a day aimed to use the subway said, "This will be completed towards the end of 2015" he said. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, participated in the tunnel assembly ceremony of the second subway of the Anatolian Side, Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Sancaktepe-Çekmeköy subway construction. The ceremony was held at Ümraniye Çarşı station, as well as Kadir Topbaş, Ümraniye Mayor Hasan Can, Üsküdar Mayor Mustafa Kara, Çekmeköy Mayor Ahmet Poyraz, Sancaktepe Mayor İsmail Erdem, contractor company officials and subway construction staff. Before the merger of the tunnels,…
- Tunnels merged in Üsküdar-Çekmeköy subway 15/06/2013 Tunnel reunification was carried out in the second subway of the Anatolian side of Üsküdar-Çekmeköy subway. Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, said, "Our goal is to use 2016 million people a day in Istanbul when we arrive at 7. So our people will make transportation under ground." The second subway of the Anatolian side of the Üsküdar-Ümraniye-Sancaktepe-Çekmeköy subway in the ceremony speaking in the tunnel connecting Topbas, a neglected transportation axis in Istanbul, trying to put into action, he said. Topbaş, 45 kilometers to the rail system when they take the task, they transfer the 125 kilometers, the most accurate solution for urban mobility, said that they knew the subway. As the Metropolitan Municipality, half of their investments in transportation, Topbas said ehir