Foreign Minister of Tajikistan Siroceddin Aslov was received by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov.
Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway, commercial and human relations, civilization and education issues were discussed in the meeting.
After the meeting with the Ambassador of Tajikistan Abdurahim Aşur, Turkmen-Afghan talks were conducted in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan under the presidency of Minister Aslov of Tajikistan. Talks on Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway were signed.
In February, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkmenistan condemned Amanulla Hikmetulla, Director General of Tajikistan State Railways, for his Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project's agreement with the admission administration on the route to Afghanistan-Tajikistan.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Georgian Foreign Minister Kvirikashvili is committed to accomplish BTK railway project 20/10/2015 Georgian Foreign Minister Kvirikashvili is determined to realize the BTK railway project: Georgian Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Giorgi Kvirikashvili met with President Ilham Aliyev and Foreign Minister Elmar Memmedyarov in Azerbaijan. According to the statement made by the Presidency of Azerbaijan, in the Kvirikashvili-Aliyev meeting, Georgia-Azerbaijan relations, development of relations in various fields, the international importance of projects such as the Southern Gas Corridor, Baku-Tbilisi-Kars (BTK) railway and cooperation related to the realization of these projects were discussed. Kvirikashvili also met with Foreign Minister Memmedyarov. Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Memmedyarov said at a joint press conference after the meeting that the partnership between the two countries strengthened day by day. On all international platforms Tüm
- Afghan leader Karzai joins Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway groundbreaking ceremony 28/05/2013 Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov invited Afghanistan President Hamid Karzai to his country. Berdimuhamedov and Karzai will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Berdimuhamedov sent the invitation letter with Foreign Minister and Deputy Head of State Rashid Meredov. Minister Meredov was accepted by the Afghan leader Karzai in the capital Kabul. Karzai thanked Turkmenistan for the invitation and expressed his gratitude to Turkmenistan for its assistance in the establishment of peace in Afghanistan. Karzai reminded that Turkmenistan provides cheap electricity to the country and stated that Ashgabat has provided humanitarian assistance to all. Ashgabat focuses on rail transportation in the region and wants to accelerate Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. E
- The foundation of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project will be laid 03/06/2013 The foundation of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project is being laid. The groundbreaking ceremony to be held in 5 in June, hosted by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, is expected to be attended by Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman. Afghanistan and Tajikistan Heads of State will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony to be held in Atamurat city of Turkmenistan hosted by Berdimuhamedov. The leader of the three countries, the 20 March 2013 in the tripartite summit in Ashgabat, signed the project in question. Ashgabat administration, which gives weight to railway transportation in the region, wants to accelerate Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Within the scope of the project, the railway between Atamurat-Imamnazar and 85 will be constructed. The second leg of the project Pro
- The foundation of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway is being laid today 05/06/2013 The foundation of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project is being laid. The groundbreaking ceremony to be held in 5 in June, hosted by Turkmenistan President Gurbanguli Berdimuhamedov, is expected to be attended by Afghan President Hamid Karzai and Tajikistan President Imamali Rahman. Afghanistan and Tajikistan Heads of State will participate in the groundbreaking ceremony to be held in Atamurat city of Turkmenistan hosted by Berdimuhamedov. The leader of the three countries, the 20 March 2013 in the tripartite summit in Ashgabat, signed the project in question. Ashgabat administration, which gives weight to railway transportation in the region, wants to accelerate Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Within the scope of the project, the railway between Atamurat-Imamnazar and 85 will be constructed. The second leg of the project Pro
- Turkmenistan Afghanistan Tajikistan Railway Construction Begins with the Participation of 3 Country President 06/06/2013 The first rails of the 850-kilometer Atamurat-Imamnazar-Akina-Andhoi railway were laid at the ceremony near the city of Atamurat, the capital of Turkmenistan, Ashgabat. Speaking at the ceremony, the President of Turkmenistan Berdimuhamedov, with the implementation of the project in terms of social-economic development is not only limited to participating countries, but also would contribute significantly to the countries of the region, he said. Berdimuhamedov, this project will further consolidate the friendship between countries, he said. Afghan President Karzai stressed that they would mobilize all the means to complete the construction of the railway in a short time and added that they would complete the construction in less than expected time. Karzai thanked the Turkmen government for its contribution to the start of the project for its social and economic assistance. Ai
- Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project 03/02/2014 Turkmenistan condemned this country because of Tajikistan's unilateral statement on the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway project. Turkmenistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement, General Director of Tajikistan State Railways Amanulla Hikmetulla'nın Russian Ria Novosti news agency published in the comments were criticized. Tajik official, said the railroad project in Afghanistan-Tajikistan on the route to the agreement with the Kabul administration is not given meaning, said the statement, the parties to the project as the country's information outside the information and the agreement was expressed concern. … According to the international norms, the preparation and implementation of multilateral projects should be based on mutual equality and respect, ve said in a statement, leading to the bias of unilateral action in the implementation of the project.
- Tajikistan-Turkmenistan-Afghanistan railway 16/12/2014 Foreign Minister of Tajikistan Hamrahan Zarifi described the railway construction project that will connect his country with Afghanistan and Turkmenistan as "steel ties of friendship". Zarifi, who made a statement to the Tajik press, said that the implementation of the regional railway construction project connecting Tajikistan, Afghanistan and Turkmenistan would be a very important link for the countries in the Asian continent, and stressed that the construction of this railway was "steel ties of friendship". In this context, mentioning the importance of the geographical location of Tajikistan Zarifi, the country's West and East, South-East Asia and Europe at the intersection of roads that connect the countries, he said. Zarifi, the realization of the mentioned railway project, the reconstruction of Afghanistan and the Zar
- Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan Railway Financing Stopped 16/12/2015 The Asian Development Bank has temporarily halted the financing of the railway passing through Afghanistan for security reasons. The Asian Development Bank has reportedly suspended the construction of Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan railway construction temporarily on the grounds of security problems. The bank's Tajikistan representative Si Si Yu told reporters that the bank has halted the financing of Tajikistan-Afghanistan-Turkmenistan railway construction due to the increasing tensions in Afghanistan. Stating that the security level in Afghanistan is very low Yu, "However, Turkmenistan, the railway has completed the construction of the part of the land through its territory, but we do not want to make a railway construction in a place that is not guaranteed. This is very dangerous," he said. Yu is the most important of the route Yu
- First phase of Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan railway line opened 28/11/2016 The first phase of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Railway Line was opened: Turkmenistan President Gurbangulu Berdimuhamedov, Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Railway Line, the first stage of the 88 kilometer said they are pleased to put into service, the Great Silk Road is re-established, this line is not only for two countries , Asia, Europe and neighboring countries will support the growth said. The first stage of the 88 kilometer of the Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Tajikistan Railway Line was opened at the Imamnazar Border Gate with a ceremony hosted by Berdimuhamedov. In his speech at the ceremony, Berdimuhamedov emphasized that the transport sector is a priority for sustainable development and stated that the transportation system should grow rapidly considering the regional economic integration process with the developing and changing world economy.
- Today in History: 29 November 1919 British Deputy Undersecretary Crowe Paris ... 29/11/2012 Today in History 29 November 1919 British Deputy Undersecretary Crowe Paris wrote to Secretary of Foreign Affairs Curzon: X Let's not draw the personnel on the railways; it strengthens Mustafa Kemal, causes the appeal of the Greeks. bu