The collapsing high-speed train tunnel gave the workers an hour-long nightmare in 86: the high-speed train tunnel in Hunchun, Jilin Province, northeast of China, was demolished and workers under the rubble told 86 hours of horror.
Im The first two days we were stuck in the tunnel, no one was talking to each other. Because we were so scared. On the first night of the migration, the stones continued to fall, we all only heard these voices, Göç he said. When the incident occurred before the workers who were scared, began to shut down and be hungry hours. Li Yan said that he courageously went to the end of the tunnel and filled the water dripping from the rocks as a cap and filled it with a hard hat. She told everyone she was going to fill the helmet after giving a sip of water.
Another rescued worker, Liu Defu, said, g Everyone was nervous and could not keep up. We couldn't live without water, so we were encouraging each other to drink water to survive. Su Stating that some of them are hungry, Liu said that they eat garbage from electrical cables and cardboard boxes.
After long hours, the rescue team contacted workers on Friday. There was a hole in the destroyed tunnel and all workers were rescued on Sunday. Li Yan said that 86 had encouraged each other not to lose their beliefs during the hour, and kept their morale high.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Istanbul's night full of nightmare waiting 10/05/2016 Istanbul's night full of nightmares awaits: AKP's prestige projects introduced by 3. Bridge, 3. Airport, Canal Istanbul, Eurasia Tunnel will increase the population of the city to 40 million. The city will become even more uninhabitable continue in Istanbul that Turkey's megacity giant multi-billion dollar projects come to life when the population of the city will endure at least two. Only royalty-based projects that are not done within the framework of a specific plan will be a blow to the city's transportation, air and green areas. Many of the projects to be realized with the billions of dollars of taxes coming out of the pocket of the citizen were given to the companies close to the government and environmental plans and healthy urban life were deemed to be none. Billions ...
- Will the cadre workers work on highways? 29/09/2014 Will the cadre workers work on highways: Thousands of subcontractors are expected to answer the question "Are there a staff?" A number of developments are taking place. The subcontractors want to work in better conditions but they have not yet taken a clear step. Labor Minister Faruk Celik, made important explanations on the subject ... The subcontractors want to work in better conditions, but they are not worried about a clear step yet. Working Minister Faruk Celik, last week with the decision of the court will be prepared for the subcontractor workers who have the right to the draft law In October, Parliament said it would be on the agenda. After this explanation Bu
- Freight train crashed workers laying electricity on railway 1 dead, injured 1 19/11/2015 1 dead, 1 wounded: 1 dead in Mersin, electric train line electrification work in the work machine that crashed into a level crossing 1 people lost their lives, 5 people were injured. According to information obtained, the cargo train from Adana to Mersin direction, Yenitaşkent level crossing, electric train line electrification work was hit by the machine. Accident, work machine 3 person XNUMX trains by learning to skip ahead and jump, while other workers Hüseyin Uzun lost at the scene, seriously injured Tevfik Dal was taken to Toros State Hospital by ambulance. The funeral of the deceased worker, the result of long efforts Ö
- TCDD workers to compensation millions of pounds 20/01/2016 TCDD to workers millions of pounds in compensation: Contractors did not pay the workers TCDD paid millions of pounds. TCDD has been sentenced to pay millions of Turkish Liras on the grounds that contractor firms do not pay their employee rights such as wages, leave, overtime, notice and severance pay. According to the Audit Report of 2014, prepared by the Court of Accounts for the institution, the amount claimed in the cases filed by the workers with the claim of personal rights that they could not obtain from the contractor companies is over 10 million TL. As a result of the lawsuits filed against the TCDD, the report stated that the total amount of 3,7 million TL has been concluded, milyon 375 is still in the derdest situation. Some contractor companies sometimes do not comply with the rules of good faith Bazı
- The staff of the subcontractors working in the public sector will be given by the Decree 20/12/2017 By the end of this month, the government, which promises to subtract subcontracting, is planning to introduce the plan as a plan B, with the new Decree Law, which is now prepared. Parliament will be on holiday from January to 9 until January. By arrangement, about 1 million people will be recruited. The reason for the delay of the arrangement is the continuation of negotiations for the 69 thousand people in the 50 institution, which was established by special law which is out of scope. The unions want to include them. Some institutions that are not included are TCDD, TUDEMSAS, TULOMSAS, TKI, TTK, TPAO, Cay-Kur, AOÇ, BOTAS, TOKI, Meat and Milk Kapsam
- Employees working at Ankaray tolls 08/01/2018 The ambiguous expressions in the Decree concerning the recruitment of subcontracted workers lead to serious confusion. The decree that the personnel working in the procurement of services not based on the recruitment of personnel in the decree (KHK) will not be included in the staff, 7 / 24 left the subway and Ankaray personnel working at the box office. The deficiencies in the subcontractor regulation issued by the government in the decree of the CCP, even the subcontractors who spent their entire time in public institutions, were left out of the squad. The government has drafted a draft arrangement to limit staffing rights only by 70 personnel-based services. However, this kind of regulation, especially municipalities, garbage collection and cleaning workers who do bel
- 14 workers stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel 17/07/2014 14 workers trapped in a collapsing railway tunnel were rescued: 14 workers were stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel two days ago in the south-west province of Yunnan. Local officials, workers trapped in the tunnel 27 hour after a tunnel with a tunnel, said they were sending food, water and flashlights. In a statement to the local government, the 14 announced that the worker was right and safe, but the situation with a worker is not yet clear. The railway tunnel, called Funing 1, collapsed two days ago and the 15 worker was stranded. China's Yunnan province and Guangxi Cuang Autonomous Region Çin
- 2 Time Electric Breakthrough High Speed Train Passes Difficult Moments 20/09/2016 2 Hour Electric Cut High-Speed Train Passed Difficult Moments: The electrical failure occurred in the high-speed train line of the Istanbul-Ankara route caused the 2 hours to stop in both directions. According to information obtained from the cutting of the catenary electricity one of the high-speed trains in the town of Pazaryeri near the bypass tunnel on the road around Demirköy. The other one was kept in Bilecik station until the fault was rectified. The breakdown was resolved after 2 hours when the teams were working to fix the malfunction. It was seen that some passengers went down the train on the grounds that they were stuffy. 2 is a train that arrives after the electricity is turned back geri
- CHP Helping Workers in High Speed Train Construction 08/10/2013 CHP to help workers in the construction of high-speed train: Republican People's Party (CHP) Afyonkarahisar Central District Chairman Kemal Demirkirkan and the members of the Board of Directors, working in the high-speed train line in Afyonkarahisar Izmir and claimed that they could not get the money of the subcontractor company by providing assistance to employees. CHP delegation made a statement on behalf of workers in the food and beverage DEMİRKIRAN help Turkey's bread money can not get their salaries for four workers from the high-speed railway construction site in Emirdağ and claimed they were victims. Demirkırkan, hızlı Ankara-Izmir high-speed train, which is stated to reach Izmir by passing through our city and is introduced with very serious budgets, Dem
- 9 hourly strike for high speed train in Bursa! 15/04/2012 9 hourly strike for high speed train in Bursa! We had transferred the interesting development from these columns the previous day. The head of the Gürsu Chamber of Agriculture, Kamil Dönmez and the headman of the village of 10 in the Gürsu Plain, did the things they did to prevent the station on the high-speed train line from being established in Gürsu and started a hunger strike in front of the municipality on Friday. Gürsu's agricultural staff will be reduced and the surrounding area will be built, and that the villa will go hand in hand. with the promise to come gelip
- speed trains in China has lowered 24 8 hours hour millet way to Turkey 30/12/2012 China high-speed train 24 8 hours hour road dropped millet 2.298 thanks to China's fast-kilometer railway line running from north to south to Turkey 22 8 hours hour's drive landed. The train, which has a speed of more than 300 km per hour, took the Beijing-Guangzhou train at the 8 hour. The old trains were going between 20 and 24 hours. Indeed, China has made huge investments in its sub-structure in recent years. This will take the balance in the coming period. Its economy will develop further. 2 is currently in the world. the big economy, a year after the 5-10 will leave America behind and become the largest economy in the world. The men don't stop ...
- Sivas-Malatya High-Speed Train Project 4 Download Hourly Way 40 10/12/2018 AK Party Deputy Malatya MP and MKYK Member Öznur Çalık stated that the CED process of the Sivas-Malatya High Speed Train Project was initiated and the High Speed Train Project was projected as two lines as independent from the existing train line, and now the railway journey between Malatya and Sivas is the 4 hour. 40 noted that it will be reduced to minutes. Deputy Çalık, in his written statement about the Sivas-Malatya High Speed Train Project; I Line route; It starts in the Çetinkaya Village of the Kangal district of Sivas, and ends in Malatya by passing through Hekimhan, Yazıhan and Battalgazi districts on Malatya borders respectively. The length of the route is 132, and the 38 km is about X
- In Denizli, the wind blows the first cable-lift 23/11/2015 The wind lifted the wind in Denizli gave the first grievance: Denizli Metropolitan Municipality last month's service of the ropeway opened the first victims. When the cabs stopped working due to strong winds, many people coming to Bağbaşı Plateau were evacuated by minibuses. Citizens criticized the transport of passengers without considering meteorological data. 1.400, which was founded by Denizli Metropolitan Municipality between Bağbaşı Neighborhood and 17 highland, opened its service in October. Tens of thousands of people, who will ride on the ropeway for the first time, flocked to Bağbaşı. Denizli people came to the plateau, the city saw a bird's eye and toured the highlands. NEW OUTPUTS FROM PERIODIC SERVICE
- The Headman Of The Neighborhood Took Children To Enjoy Skiing In Erciyes 08/02/2016 The neighborhood headman enjoyed skiing in Erciyes: In Kayseri, the headman of the neighborhood, Gülten Özdemir, took the children of the neighborhood who were successful in the first half of the school year to Erciyes Ski Center and made them have fun. Gülten Özdemir, the muhtar of Seyrani Quarter of the Kocasinan district, took students who were successful in their classes this year to Erciyes Ski Center. The Ecriyes Ski Center also provided sausage bread to children who had fun. The headman of the neighborhood, Gülten Özdemir, said, "Children are happy for us to be happy. Children have fun here. We have given support to our Mayor Mustafa Çelik and Mehmet Eğlenceoğlu ı
- 3. 3 after the bridge. Çatalca and Terkos'a airport project to be made to investors in the double feast was experienced. 31/10/2012 Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that the 'crazy projects' that will prepare Istanbul for the future of investors have been revised. The land prices in Çatalca and Terkos, where the 3 airport and the bridge will be built, have almost reached the 'double roasted' level. Çatalca, Terkos and Arnavutköy regions, which have peaked the land prices following the announcement of the 3 bridge, are now experiencing the 3 airport. Land prices in all three regions increased 6 times in 3 per month. Last year 17 offered up a thousand pounds of investors on a land of 470 acres, this year the figure was up to 1.5 million pounds. Despite the price increase, landowners are not willing to sell. Çatalca, Terkos, Nakkaş and Baklalı atal
- The icy tram road in Eskişehir had a dangerous time for a citizen 09/01/2013 Eskişehir in the icy tram road to a citizen lived a dangerous moments of bicycles A citizen carrying bicycles in Eskişehir, with the snow on the road to the tram due to the icy road fell to the ground. On both sides of the road on the way of tram services, avoided the tram driver. With the cold weather under the influence of the dormitory, snow was started in Eskişehir at night and the day was enlightened and icing occurred at many points of the province. Snow thickness in the high parts of the city reached 15 centimeters. Citizens who wanted to go to work in the morning had difficulty in walking. Municipal teams, began to work on the main streets of the city of salting. Under the influence of the city Ş
- Heavy snowfall traffic in Istanbul has a hard time (Video) 11/12/2013 Heavy snowfall in Istanbul had a hard time with traffic: the expected snowfall in Istanbul for the last few days began to show the effects of yesterday evening. Early in the morning to go to work for citizens who had a hard time due to heavy snowfall. Many of the citizens who took into account the warnings made by the authorities from the beginning of the week have used public transport instead of private vehicles. In traffic, there was intensity at certain points. Municipal teams, the citizens of the intensive use of pavements and overpasses are also constantly doing salting work. At some metrobus stops, there was occasional intensity. Indicating that the measures taken are Alın
- Students lived in Çanakkale spirit on the street with oratorio, tramvayda folk songs 19/03/2015 The students lived in Çanakkale spirit on the street with oratorio and tramvayda folk music. year commemorated a different event. The oratorio, which the students exhibited both on the street and on the tram, was followed with interest by the citizens. Rooted Education and Culture Association member university students met in front of the Bürüngüz Mosque in Cumhuriyet Square. Among the curious look of the citizens, the students staged the oratorio called arasında Fire of Freedom Öğ. The students accompanied the saz and guitar, performed memories of the battle of Çanakkale, poetry and folk songs. About the 100 hour-long event, especially the martyrs of the audience was touched by the audience. Some of the citizens are sitting on the benches and some Vat
- Trambus Has a Different 23 April for Students (Photo Gallery) 25/04/2015 Trambus Made Students A Different 23 April: Malatya Metropolitan Municipality Transportation A.Ş. 23 had a city tour for children on April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. Malatya In the context of social activities, 23 launched a tour of the city in April by taking the students to carry them to the Trambuses. Malatya Transportation General Manager Enver Sadat Tamgaci stated that they want to be a partner of the children and they carried the buses they carried with the flag and balloons from the schools to the university. Trambüste, which has been transformed into a festive atmosphere with decorations, is made of chocolate, balloons and flags.
- Burning Trolley in Ukraine Lived the Fearful Moments 02/07/2015 Burning Trolleybus Burned in Ukraine: The trolleybus, which was on fire in the city of Lviv in the west of Ukraine, caused fearful moments. It is thought that the public transportation vehicles which are widely used in Ukraine are ignited as a result of a failure of the brakes of the trolleybus. Trolleybus, which continued its way in the flames while driving, did not stop even though it hit the vehicles. The brakes exploded but the trolleybus crashed into the trees. The car could only be extinguished by the intervention of the fire department.
- Bursa Metropolitan Children Have Roped Feast of Cable Car (Video) 24/04/2016 Bursa Metropolitan Children Toll Rover Feast: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality, 23 April National Sovereignty Day, the 'teleferik holiday' children were almost alive. With the Turkish Flag and the kite, the children came to Uludağ with the cable car free. With the new line extending to the Hotel Zone, the cable car offering the Uludağ journey with the panoramic view to the Bursali offered a holiday gift to the children at 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. Before the 29 October Republic Day, the cable car that offers free travel to the flags of the Republican Republic took the children to the free Uludağ on 23 April National Sovereignty and Children's Day. 23 at the hands of April National Sovereignty and Children's Day UM
- Kınalı Kuzular Life in the Metro 18/03/2017 Kınalı Kuzular has experienced the spirit of Çanakkale in the Metro: Çanakkale Victory's 102. The Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality was revived in Metro Istanbul. The show of the duygu Kınalı Kuzular ın was full of emotion at the Istanbul Metro. Metro Istanbul, one of the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality (IMM) Companies, celebrated the Çanakkale Sea Victory with a series of events. . Kınalı Kuzular uz, who has written hik Çanakkale Geçilmez â (ağız Çanakkale Geçilmez â), has met the passengers in Metro İstanbul and told their stories from their own mouth. The event took place at Yenikapı Station and there were moments of emotion. Kınalı Kuzular also shared food caravans with passengers from Metro Istanbul. Kınalı Lambs, who were dressed with soldiers' clothes and equipment representing the soldiers who fought at the front in Çanakkale War, were on the train Savaş
- Siemens InnoTrans gives visitors a special party at 2012 19/09/2012 InnoTrans 2012, International Railway Technology Systems and Tools Fair, is being held in 18.09.2012 - 21.09.2012 in Berlin, Germany. Siemen 18.09.2012 On Tuesday at the 18: 00, InnoTrans gave a special party to Siemens visitors. Together with the live musicians, Siemens employees and their private customers both had fun and talked about the rail system projects in the world. Siemens; It is active in the fields of Industry, Energy, Health, Cities and Infrastructure. New inventions and applications in the fields of electrotechnics and electronics have made Siemens the world leader. Siemens's video for InnoTrans 2012 Exhibition: Address: Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 67 ...
- Tüvasaş General Manager Visits Workers 10/10/2012 Turkey Wagon Factory Inc. (TÜVASAŞ) General Manager Erol İnal visited the bogie workshop and met the workers one by one. Erol Inal learned that he will visit a production workshop every day. While listening to the problems and wishes of the employees in the bogie workshop, he also received detailed information about the machines used in manufacturing and production. Inal met with the workers, İn I will come to you every time I find an opportunity. We'il try to solve the problems on the spot. Your support is very important for me to take TÜVASAŞ forward. TÜ Source: Star Agenda
- EurasiRail 2013 opens its doors to visitors in 7 March 03/02/2013 07-09 is the world's largest 2013 in March 3, which will open its doors in IFM (Istanbul Expo Center). Eurasia Rail 25 will host more than a thousand professional visitors and more than 25 companies from 200 countries. Ministry of Transport and TCDD preferred the Eurasian Rail Railway, Light Rail Systems, Infrastructure and Logistics Fair to be held at 2013. TCDD and its affiliate TÜVASAŞ, TÜDEMSAŞ and TÜLOMSAŞ will take their places in the Eurasia Rail Fair with the innovations of the sector. SIEMENS giants of the sector as well as public institutions in Turkey and worldwide, ALSTOM, BOMBARDIER, VOSSLOH, Thales, CAF, ...