Support to BTSO Rail System: Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) Board Member Cüneyt Şener said that they aim to turn Bursa into a technology and production base with the ülen Rail Systems Clustering C carried out by BTSO.
Clustering studies, one of BTSO's 16 macro projects, continue to prepare the business world for 2023 year by gathering the sectors under one roof. Speaking at the meeting of the Rail Systems Cluster BTSO Assembly President Remzi Topuk, Bursa Business World by the Rail Systems Clustering Project is proud of the ownership, stating that, elen This is our enthusiasm. We trust Bursa business world to the end. We started this period with a new vision as BTSO. We also attach great importance to the Rail Systems Cluster study. Our biggest supporter is our business world and their trust. Bizim
Cüneyt Şener, Board Member of BTSO, stated that the clustering works are continuing. He said that the clustering activities will make a significant contribution to the achievement of the 2023 billion dollar export target of 75 in XNUMX. Noting that the rail systems in Turkey is a very important investment and production potential of the market Sener, "Bursa, Turkey, with attention brought to the knowledge of having produced the first tram. The project 'Establishment and development of Bursa Rail Transport Systems Cooperation and Clustering Platform' continues. In this context, we have applied for the first call of the Ministry of Science, Industry and Technology's clustering support program for the first time in December with the Teknoloji Rail System Set Project Bu.
KAZ GREAT GAIN FOR BURSA “
especially automotive and machinery manufacturing areas of knowledge and experience of established industrial companies in Bursa, rail systems Sener said they wanted to transfer to the industry, "Rail Bursa with System Cluster in Turkey, and aims to become close to the geography of technology and manufacturing base. This is a huge gain for Bursa. We also created our BTSO rail systems with our clustering study of our Republic 100. We are moving towards the big goal on the anniversary of the company. kuruluş
Durmazlar Holding Chairman of the Board of Directors Hüseyin Durmaz said, H Everyone has to do their part about rail systems. We have to bring this to Bursa. We must support this cluster movement of the BTSO everywhere and in any way. We should emphasize the name of Bursa everywhere Bursa.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Sakarya passes to light rail system 06/01/2012 Sakarya Metropolitan Mayor Toçoglu: 'After moving the train station to the new terminal, we will implement the first phase of our urban rail system project. reported that they will implement the stage. According to a written statement made by Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality, Sakarya Governor Mustafa Büyük, AK Party deputies Hasan Ali Celik, Ayhan Sefer Üstün, Saban Dişli, Aysenur Islam, Ali Ihsan Yavuz and Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Toçoglu, Minister of Transport Binali Yildirim and discussed related projects. Transport at the meeting Toplantı
- Yaman: değil We are not against the rail system Y 29/03/2012 Metropolitan Municipality of Adapazari-Arifiye space between the light rail system wants to evaluate the record noted that the Rail-Work Union Branch President Cemal Yaman "rail system can not be in question," he said. We are behind our promise President of the Union of Rail-Business Union Cemal Yaman, Adapazari center-to-light support for the new light rail system to support the end, said that this project should be implemented as soon as possible. Recently, Ergün Atalay, General Director of Railroad Business, Yaman, who evaluated the meeting with TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman and Metropolitan Mayor Zeki Toçoğlu said: Demir There is something that stands out here; We end this project as Railway Business yol
- New project will be suitable for light rail system 26/04/2012 Turgut Ozal boulevard will change the face of the new arrangement work 'light rail' will be made according to the system. INFRASTRUCTURE WILL BE SUITABLE FOR THE RAIL SYSTEM The new Turgut Ozal boulevard project, which was launched on the previous day, created excitement in the city while the feasibility studies of the light rail system were started. Deputy Mayor Serhat Temel said that they were conducting serious work on the hafif light rail l system that the public expects with curiosity. Stating that the new project will be suitable for the light rail system, Temel said, ın With the Turgut Özal boulevard project, traffic will be relieved and the image pollution will end. After all the stages of this project are completed, we will take the light rail system to our agenda. This system is more Bu
- MUSIAD, Domestic Aircraft and Rail System will work 07/05/2012 Nail Olpak, which explains the second main objective that MUSIAD will focus on as the need for R & D, innovation and technology development, will continue to the Bilim Technology Panels “by the Science and Technology Commissions and also by creating a working group on the proposed projects. said it would be arranged. Olpak, who explained his third main objective as e Contributing to Sectoral Growth Strategies i, gave the following examples about this subject:, Machinery sector board of MUSIAD, in line with the 2023 export target of the machinery sector, machines that will move the sector to 2023 and especially In order to determine the objectives, transformation and needs of the industry,
- In Düzce, Istanbul Caddesi will be transferred to rail system 19/07/2012 Düzce Mayor Ismail Bayram, Istanbul Street after the closure of traffic to the rail system, said the transition. . We're going to step by step, Bayram said Bayram. İsmail Bayram evaluated the works on the closure of Istanbul Street with the application of parking ban. In his speech about the project in question, the Chairman said, eyi Our project is to close the street in traffic and install a rail system. In order to reach this point we said that we will go to the stage stage. We applied a parking ban. Now we are making the right preparation for a single strip application. Of course, they all require new investments. Future studies of the rail system studies. That arrangement is healthy O
- Ordu University Rector offers Light Rail Transition 14/10/2012 Rector of Ordu University (ODU) Dr. Tarık Yarılgaç told the universities that no longer a student has moved into the world with a minibus, and that the Army should now build a light rail system. Rector Dr. Tarık Yarılgaç, said in the Army Journalists' Association that the transition to the dolmus stop on the Black Sea Coast Road was troubling for the students and said, eniz 16 said that the student could not be moved a month before especially on an international road. Previously, my hand was always in my heart. When we were in the evening classes, we would give special advice to our students. It's really troubled. Those who were shattered on the road became our students. O La A dolmus student on the main road “
- Li Domestic goods sistem warning to rail system 18/10/2012 Safar General Manager Imren: '' Tenders should be warned to fulfill the requirement of the domestic goods use in the procurement of foreign companies, '' '' Installation facility is not in compliance with the spirit of localization '' Tolga Albay - Europe's industry's most important mobile air conditioning systems designer and Nuri Imren, the general manager of Safkar, one of the manufacturers, stated that foreign companies engaged in rail system projects should be warned about fulfilling the domestic production requirement. Covet, AA said in a statement to reporters, 2023 years until Turkey's rail system is predicted to invest a significant amount of the project, light rail, metro and tram projects covered a total of about 8 thousand ...
- Alı Domestic Goods e Warning to Rail System 25/10/2012 Nuri İmren, the general manager of Safkar, one of the most important mobile air-conditioning systems designer and manufacturer in Europe, said that foreign companies engaged in rail system projects should be warned to fulfill the domestic production requirement. İmren, said in a statement to AA correspondent. 2023 years until Turkey's rail system is predicted to invest a significant amount of the project, light rail, metro and tram projects covered a total of about 8 thousand vagonluk said he would emerge a demand. Considering that Hervagon has 2 air conditioner, Imren points out that air conditioning project costs will keep a significant share in the ler
- Konya tram line into the light rail system did not go to the ministry 18/12/2012 Konya tram line into the light rail system did not go to the ministry Ministry of Transport by the Nationalist Movement Party Konya deputy Mustafa Kalayci'nin the answers given to the questions, Konya light rail railway system to convert the light rail to the General Directorate of Investments has not been any request ın said. Kalaycı's tram line was said to be converted into a light rail system. But there's still no progress. Will you contribute to this project, will you contribute??, Mı Konya Tramway Project; 1. Infrastructure Investments General Directorate has been given technical approval for in
- Antalya does not need rail system until 2030 01/03/2013 Antalya does not need a rail system until 2030 The metropolitan has determined the transportation needs of the city until 2030 with a wide range of research and formed the 'Urban Transportation Master Plan'. According to the draft report, Antalya does not need a rail system until 2030. According to the draft report of Antalya Metropolitan Municipality's Urban Transportation Master Plan, Antalya does not need rail system until 2030. According to the report, which shows all the travel map of Kemer from Serik to Kemer within one day and according to the projection of 2030 year, after the 2030, only Aksu, Döşemealtı and 100. For year corridors Yıl
- Light Rail System Continue | Kayseri 18/05/2013 Light Rail System Continue Now to actual realizations. 2013 As of March, the average number of 2 million passengers has been moved per month. This means about 24 million passengers annually. The average of the four years is up to three down five. Let's see, 2. and what extra 3.etap will bring. Now let's say, “the number of passengers carried in one direction Şimdi. 18 1 passenger for the 850 hourly time zone. In 2012 this was the average 2006 person. As you know, in ESER's rakam information ”this figure is 2020 for 13 bin. I mean, in seven years, we're gonna get this figure. Most passengers, 22 November 2012 fazla
- Diyarbakir Light Rail System Reaches 23/08/2013 Diyarbakir Light Rail System: Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality will cost 250 million TL will be the construction of the light rail system will start 2014 reported. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality announced that 250 will start production of light rail system, which will cost 2014 million TL. Within the scope of the transportation master plan, Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality is implementing the 14 light rail system in the city. 250 million liras will cost a significant increase in traffic in Diyarbakir with the light rail system is targeted. The light rail system that will be formed from 18 station will start at the Education and Research Hospital in Kayapınar district. The construction ...
- Jail Shock | mastiff 27/11/2013 Prison shock to the minibusists in response to the rail system: In Samsun, 3 was sentenced to prison for the driver of the 510 minibus in the 2010 year ago. In November of the 510 in Samsun, minibuses took the road with the reason that the railways were restricted by the Samsun Metropolitan Municipality after the rail system was put into operation. 2 about the 2 driver who participated in the action and closed Atatürk Boulevard for hours. A trial was filed at the Criminal Court of First Instance. The 510 case lasted a few days ago. The court is about 1 driver 8 year XNUMX UM
- Istanbul with the most rail system 21/12/2013 Istanbul, which has the most rail system Istanbul: Mecidiyeköy-Mahmutbey subway speaking at the signing ceremony; Kadir Topbas, Mayor of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, talked about the infrastructure and transportation studies in Istanbul. Topbaş, who has the largest rail system in Istanbul, said that they are in an effort to make Istanbul a more livable and accessible city in the future, and said, erişim Today, transportation and mobility are at the forefront in all cities, big cities and especially in metropolises of the world. They are in search of new. We follow the world closely, putting forward the sensitivity of transportation, academics, experts and members of the municipality yakından
- When the light rail system is switched 27/03/2014 Mersin light rail system will be destroyed when the transition to the windmill will be destroyed: AK Party Mersin Metropolitan Mayor candidate Mustafa Sever, "Mustafa Sever will do the metro, those who say that the dolmuşlar closes. Our railway system between the Free Zone and Davultepe, will be in the busiest areas." Pozcu Speaking to the Minibus Cooperative, Sever said Mersin is a transportation problem and said it would solve it when it comes to office. Sever, in order to solve the problem of transportation between the Light Rail-Tece expressing light rail system, "Light rail system will be destroyed when there is 'dolmuşçuluk' There will be no. Such a thing will never happen. We will not victimize anyone." He said.
- Yenigöl district of Antalya said yes to the rail system 11/08/2014 Antalya's Yenigöl neighborhood said yes to the rail system: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality President Menderes Türel attended the opening of Yenigöl District Mukhtar building by Metropolitan Municipality. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality President Menderes Türel attended the opening of Yenigöl District Head Office building by Metropolitan Municipality. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Türel made the opening of Yenigöl Mahallesi Mukhtar building, which was built by Antalya Metropolitan Municipality. President Türel, who explained the 16-kilometer rail system covering Aksu and Expo area in connection with the airport to the people of Yenigöl neighborhood at the opening, said: ve We will do this service but we will ask the people first. We don't do a service that people don't want. Do you want the rail system? Or he asked. Citizens…
- Do we get used to the rail system? 31/08/2014 Do we get used to the rail system: With the start of the new era of public transportation in Izmir, the center of the business centers of İZBAN, Alsancak and Konak-Çankaya-Basmane stations of İzmir Metro, passenger numbers increased to 100 thousand. The number of passengers using the rail system in Izmir 4 over the year 40 million 100 million exceeds the dam, the latest arrangements, then Izmir, Alsancak Izmir, Konak-Cankaya-Basmane stations of the city has become almost the veins of the city. Two-rail system, 500 more than a thousand Izmirliye serving, the passengers every day 100 thousand of these four stations began to use. The fact that the stations are located at the center of the city's business centers increases the strategic importance İstasyon
- Antalya Airport to be connected to the rail system 20/01/2015 Antalya Airport will be connected to the rail system: Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel, Antalya Water and Waste Water Administration (ASAT) in his speech at a press conference, told the rail system projects. President Türel also mentioned the rail system works to be carried out on the 18 kilometer route between EXPO-Meydan. This will be connected to the Antalya Airport even indicating that Türel, local and foreign tourists coming to the city from the airport, the rail system with EXPO and Antalya can reach every point noted. Türel mentioned that they carried out this study in cooperation with Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communication General Directorate of Infrastructure and announced that the projects were submitted to the Ministry. The Ministry has done the necessary inspections and the Ministers Bak
- 2016 Budget of the lion's share in the rail system 22/12/2015 Lion's share in the 2016 budget of the city: The project which will carry Bursa to the future, has implemented the projects to the future. Bursa Metropolitan Municipality spent its 1 year full of investments in all areas from transportation, infrastructure, historical and cultural heritage to rural development and also programmed 198 investments. 122 is estimated to be the finest detail in the entire investment program, while 2016 annually 443 billion 2015 million 2016 thousand TL investment is foreseen. Transportation of investment items 17 million 2016 Yatırım
- Gumushane rail system will pass 16/01/2017 Gumushane will pass the rail system: Gumushane Mayor Ercan Çimen stated that they are in a new planning in the city transition which has been in their thoughts for a long time and said Başkan Vision project is rail system Gümüş. We've got a tramway in town. We are preparing a project in the form of commuting in the same route. As the route we are planning between the University and Balyemez Mansion. With the inclusion of the city, we can take this line to the village of Mescitli. This is our goal, but currently in the form of the project. With the completion of the Highways ring road, the electricity lines in the existing route will be taken underground yol. At the moment, Gumushane in
- Konya OSB should be passed to the rail system as soon as possible 08/02/2017 Konya OSB'da Rail System as soon as possible: Due to icing and fog in Ankara road yesterday morning at different points of the chain traffic accidents involving many vehicles took place. While the 38 was injured in the accident, Ankara road was closed to traffic for a long time. Every day almost 70 thousand people formed by the traffic density of icing and dense fog is added to the disaster, he said. If there is no solution to the density in the Organized Industrial Zone, this accident will not be the last! Hidden icing and fog led 38 to the road in Ankara. Konya-Ankara highway near the ASTIM Industrial site and this way Istanbul Ankara
- Prime Minister Yıldırım, approves 3 stage runway system in Antalya 02/10/2017 Prime Minister Binali Yildirim, Antalya Metropolitan Municipality 3. Signed the High Planning Council Decision on the Phase Rail System Project. Thus, there was no obstacle to gaining mega project to Antalya. The construction of the third stage of the total of 26 kilometers between Varsak and Meltem is planned to start before the new year. Antalya Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Menderes Turel continues to work day and night to make Antalya a more modern and more livable world city, and to bring the giant projects to the city. During his first presidency, he introduced Antalya as the most modern, safest and most comfortable public transportation system.
- Toçoğlu, We will pass to the rail system if there is a potential 21/10/2017 Speaking at the program organized for 19 October Mukhtar Day, President Toçoğlu said, da Rail systems are a very important means of transportation for developed cities. However, there must be a potential. When we make the tram with the nationality of 5 million euros per kilometer of our nation, it would not be very convenient to suffer a great loss. If there is a potential rail system, we go, Eğer he said. Mayor of Sakarya Metropolitan Municipality Zeki Toçoğlu participated in 19 October Mukhtar Day program held in Reisoğlu Restaurant. In the program, General Director of SASKİ Rüstem Keleş, Deputy Secretary General of the Metropolitan Municipality Ayhan Kardan and Zafer Poyraz, President of the Sakarya Mukhtar Federation, Mr. Erdal Erdem, heads of departments and Kel
- Malatya, Light Rail System Prepared 09/02/2012 Malatya Mayor Ahmet Cakir, 5-6 said they plan to move to light rail system in the year. Cakir gave information to the audience in the Panorama Program at the Campus FM which is operating within Inonu University and stated that they started with the motto, Five Star Malatya çık and stated that they are advancing rapidly towards Malatya with its infrastructure, planned growing projects, problem determinations, solutions and green areas. Malatya to be a metropolitan population to be the number indicated in the figure reminded Cakir, Malatya will be one of the important centers of the region, he said. A great breakthrough has been achieved in terms of the industry, and the growth of the university with the increase of modern facilities also contributed to the city in a social, economic and cultural sense.
- Trabzon gets Light Rail System 16/10/2018 Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Council sessions continued in October. Mayor of Trabzon Metropolitan Municipality Orhan Fevzi Gümrükçüoğlu, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Mehmet Cahit Turhan, Trabzon Light Rail System Project, said they had discussed, it We have prepared the project and forwarded to our ministry. Mr. Minister stated that the budget will be added to Trabzon by examining the budget opportunities ız. Transport and Infrastructure Minister Mehmet Cahit Turhan day in Trabzon recorded that they had contacts with Customsçüoğlu, ile We were together until the night 22.00. As it is known, Trabzon Light Rail System Project was prepared by our municipality. We submitted the project to the General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments, Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure. Infrastructure of the project to Mr. Minister Bak