In the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the train crash 60 is dead: According to the initial findings of the train crash in the southeast of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the 60 lost its lives.
The trade union official Fernandez Tshibondo said that the freight train derailed near the Katongola station in the town of Katanga. Government spokesman Lambert Mende, the police reported that the 60 person lost his life, but the number could increase, the investigation into the accident began, he said. Freight trains are widely used by the public for free transportation in the country.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Train crash in Congo: 34 dead 14/11/2017 More than 34 was reported to have been killed in the train crash in the southeast of the Congo Democratic Republic. More than 34 civilians lost their lives in the southeastern country. Lubudi Kazadi of Lubudi region, Lubumbashi Luena load-bearing train 13 wagon of the train, Lualaba region to derail from the track and rolled into the abyss. There are many illegal passengers on the train that records Kazadi, more than 30 in the accident and killed many people reported that injured. 13 wagon 11 of the train carrying fuel tanks and the accident after the accident that tells about the accident, a team of experts referred to the region to be shipped, he said. In the Democratic Republic of Congo, the railways ...
- Train Accident in Congo: 'Majority Child 24 Dead' 19/03/2019 In the DRC train wreck, 24 was killed and 31 was wounded, mostly children. According to the information received, as well as commercial goods, including a freight train with children, including one of the main cities of the province of Kasai, Kananga'nın Xenomhda north of the Bena Leka settlement derailed. 140 people lost their lives and 24 was injured as a result of the derailment of the train which was overthrown by the bridge over the Luembe River. Search and rescue work in the wreck continues. The third railway accident in the Democratic Republic of the Congo in about a month. Last…
- Congo train derails, 18 dead 12/11/2018 As a result of the derailment of the freight train in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, at least one 18 was killed and the 25 was injured. Local government spokesman Kingombe Kitenge Benoit said that the freight train moving from Lumbashi to the south of the country derailed between the cities of Kindu and Kamina in the east of the country, and that at least 18 was killed and 25 was injured in the accident. The head of the station in the town of Samba, Rehema Omari, said that the SNCC was headquartered in Lubumbashi, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the capital of the Democratic Republic of Congo. Omari, after the accident, that the engineer had fled Om
- Two Trains Crash in Congo 13 Dead 03/07/2019 13 people were killed and 25 people were injured in the accident that occurred as a result of the collision of two freight trains in Ngodji station in Pointe-Noire region of Congo People's Republic. Congo Railways General Manager (CFCO) Jean-Claude Tchibassa Louboungou said that an investigation was launched into the incident, "We care about the casualties and casualties." used the phrase. In the country where the railway infrastructure is inadequate, train transportation has been available at certain intervals for a long time due to corruption in the institution. The accident dates back to history as the 5,5 and 1992's largest train crash in 2005 and Mvoungouti in 2012 and the 4 after the train accident in Yanga.
- Most democratic library tram stops 13/10/2013 The most democratic library at the tram stops: The Metropolitan Municipality of Kayseri puts an interesting application into practice, and puts books on tram stops that provide urban transportation. Besides the 4 bin 500 book taken by the municipality, citizens will be able to put the books in their home. Books of every non-banned thought will be allowed to take part here. From the very first day, some citizens brought books and put them in libraries. The application is shown as the best example of the expression of different ideas and ideas in democracies. Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki participated in the program to put the first books in the bookshelves at the tram stops. Republic…