KBU 2. Rail Systems Panel ni National Trains and Domestic Production X .Panel 14 will be held on Wednesday, May between 09: 30 - 16: 00 at Karabük University Hamit Çepni Conference Hall.
09.30 - 10.00 Registration
10.00 - 10.15 Opening Speeches
1. Session - NATIONAL TRAINS (10.15 - 12.30)
• Istanbul Technical University
- General information about National Trains Project
- How much of the domestic production in the National Trains Project belongs to our country?
- Is support from foreign countries received?
- What are the areas in which we are experts in the National Trains Project?
- What steps should be taken as a country to produce% 100 National Train?
- What is the contribution of the National Trains Project to domestic production and producers?
- What are the economic contributions of the National Trains Project?
- What is the contribution of ASELSAN and TUBITAK stakeholders to the National Trains Project?
- Session - Domestic Production (13.30 - 15.15)
• DURMAZLAR INC.
• BOZANKAYA A.Ş.
• İSTANBUL TRANSPORTATION INC.
- Durmazlar Inc. General information about the silkworm local tramway
- Durmazlar Inc. are future rail systems projects?
- % 100 General information about Istanbullu Tram
- % 100 Istanbullu Tram's contribution to Istanbul?
- Bozankaya Inc. future rail systems projects?
- Republic of Turkey, how much support domestic production?
- What is the state contribution in domestic production?
- What are the duties of the state in domestic production?
- What are the contributions of domestic production to our country?
- in rail systems, What is Turkey's place in the world?
15.15 - 15.30 Closing and Acknowledgments
For more information: raysis.karabuk.edu.tr 5 will be active on May 2014.