600 million dollar investment for infrastructure in China: The World Bank has approved a loan of US $ 600 in order to support the modernization of the public transportation system of two major cities in Heilongjiang Province in north-eastern China.
These funds will also be used to increase railway capacity in a key transport corridor in Heilongjiang and to increase gas use in Shanxi Province.
The cities of Harbin and Mudanjiang in Heilongjiang Province will benefit from the Heilongjiang Cold Weather Intelligent Public Transportation System project, and part of this project will be funded with a 200 million dollar loan.
The purpose of this project is to build passenger shelters, terminals, bus depots and maintenance facilities, to provide road closed areas, to make bus stops, to improve the conditions of road pavement.
Meanwhile, the HaJia Railway Project in Heilongjiang Province will be supported with 300 million USD. This credit will be used in the construction of electric and mixed-use (passenger and freight transport) railways consisting of 343 km-long double lines between Harbin and Jiamusi cities.
In this project, besides the modernization of the existing Jiamusu station, the new station 12 will be built. The planned end date of the project is 2019, and the World Bank will make this new line as a result of the construction of the new 507 km line between Harbin and Jiamusi (343 km shorter). stated that it will decrease.
In addition, 100 million USD has been allocated to support the Sahnxi Gas Infrastructure Project. These funds will be used to expand the gas distribution network in the gas-fired combined heat and power plants as well as in selected cities in Shanxi Province.
Önemli The three projects that have been approved today will contribute significantly to the growth of prosperity and development in the backward regions of China in the north-eastern and western parts of China, through increased productivity and increased energy efficiency in transportation, boyut said Mara Warwick, director of the World Bank for China. .
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- 600 million dollar railway project in Saudi Arabia 09/01/2012 Saudi Arabia administration approved the 2 thousand 750 railway project. Finance Minister Ibrahim al-Assaf approved the Saudi Arabian Railway Company to implement the 624 million-dollar project. Railway, Sudair, Al-Kasim, Hail, Al-Jauf, Riyadh, Al-Jauf from the capital of Jordan to the border with Hadise'ya to reach the east of the country will reach Jubail and Dammam. Within the scope of the project, five station buildings and maintenance workshops as well as offices and lodging will be built. Source: http://www.haberler.com
- Turhan: 'We Have Made 16 Billion TL Investment for Transportation Infrastructure in the Last 600 Year 12/06/2019 Halkalı- Kapıkule Railway Line Project Çerkezköy- The signing ceremony of Kapıkule Section Construction Contract was held at The Ankara Hotel within the YHT Ankara Station with the participation of Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M.Cahit Turhan. Signing ceremony: Minister of Transport and Infrastructure M. Cahit Turhan, Deputy Ministers. Ömer Fatih Sayan, Selim Dursun and Enver İskurt, the European Union Delegation to Turkey, President Ambassador Christian Berger, Transport and Infrastructure Ministry of European and Foreign Affairs Director General Erdem Poles, TCDD General Director Ali Ihsan appropriate, TCDD Transport Inc.. Erol Arıkan, Director General of the European Union Social and Economic Development Department or
- 250 million dollars in Xnumx million TL was done in Gaziantep 09/03/2013 250 million dollars in Gaziantep 47 million TL was done Gaziantep Metropolitan Mayor Dr. Asım Güzelbey said, As At that time, we were a municipality on the black list of the treasure. With the activities and investments we have made, we became a municipality which is shown as an example all around the world. Yap Emerging Gaziantep Guzelbey describing the project, "2004 year period I'm the mayor of Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality was Turkey's second most indebted municipalities with 1 326 million billion dollars. So today was twice that of Turkey's debt to the IMF. These debts did not include trades, market, and debts to the contractor. Only on the official website was the debit. For example 1999 – 2004 years Mes
- KARDEMİR 120 will produce rail caster and bandage with a million dollar investment 06/02/2013 KARDEMİR 120 will produce railway caster and bandage with a million dollar investment. General Manager Fadil Demirel, 120 million dollars in new investment will initially said they would produce railway wheels and bandage in Turkey. Demirel also stated that many projects were put into practice with the cooperation of Kardemir and Karabük University (KBU). Even train tracks are being sent to the University of Cologne, Germany for testing cak
- KARDEMİR 120 will produce rail caster and bandage with a million dollar investment 11/02/2013 KARDEMİR 120 will produce railway caster and bandage with a million dollar investment. General Manager Fadil Demirel, 120 million dollars in new investment will initially said they would produce railway wheels and bandage in Turkey. Kardemir and Karabük University (KBU) in collaboration with many projects that put in place Demirel, said: As Kardemir we had to send the rails produced abroad to pass certain tests. But now with the Iron and Steel Institute, which we established at Karabük University, the tests will be held here. Even train tracks are being sent to the University of Cologne for testing. Now with this institute Artık
- 20 Million Dollar Giant Investment for Uzungol and Sumela Ropeway Project 07/08/2013 Giant Investments 20 Million Dollars for Uzungöl and Sumela Ropeway Project: Trabzon Governor Dr. Recep Kizilcik, one of the important investments in the city will win the Dubaili businessman Necdet Kerem, in recent days, almost made a waterway Trabzon. Kerem, particularly to the Çaykara Uzungol town to be done step by step to follow the cable car project and to begin as soon as a month in Trabzon, almost once 15 came. Governor Dr. Kerem, who frequently exchanged views with Recep Kızılcık and gave information about the investment, thanked Governor Kızılcık and said, ile Such an incredibly successful governor is very much working in Trabzon. Recep
- 23 million dollar investment to Bandırma Port 19/09/2013 23 million-dollar investment to the Port of Bandırma: The company which won the tender of the Bandırma Port in 2008 by 175 with a thousand 500 thousand dollars in the 23 has made 36 million-dollar investment in the last two years. According to the tender, the General Manager of the port, which will be operated by 93 for one year, said Mr. Özgür Durmaç who worked as the General Manager of Büyük Anadolu Lojistik Organizasyonlar A.Ş., which was established with the participation of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges affiliated with TOBB. (BALO) to connect the Anatolian industry by train to Europe within the framework of the train train to the port of Bandırma by block train, ship to Tekirdag, (
- 350 million dollar investment to Derince Port 19/02/2016 350 million dollars investment to Derince Port: Derince Port, owned by the General Directorate of TCDD and privatized to 543 for 39 million dollars, will invest an additional $ 1 million in 350. Safiport Derince Port General Manager Güre "The money we give to privatization and the machinery-equipment we will do infrastructure investments 1 billion dollars. Our goal is to be Europe's 1 number," he said. The Republic of Turkey State Railways General Directorate (TCDD), owned and operating rights 39 years Safi Derince International Port Management AŞ transferred to Derince port, 350 million dollar investment, employment at the completion of the working harbor 2 thousand 500 people ...
- MEPET Metro Petrol Inc. will invest $ 1 million facility in Mecca - Medina highway in Saudi Arabia 04/04/2013 Metro Holding subsidiary MEPET Metro Petroleum Inc. ', Saudi Arabia Mecca-Madina highway, the first of this scale and scope, and 20 million dollar investment cost of over 26 in 80 separate locations in signatures atıldı.türki highways for the extracted project facility and 26 fuel The meeting was held with the participation of Ali Ertan Çakır, Chairman of MEPET, Ali Kazim Afşar, General Manager of MEPET, MEPET. The tender created by the 'Medina Development Agency ortak affiliated to the Medina Emirate for the project was created in the partnership of MEPET and Saudi udi Badr AL-Avaliye EST. Kurumu
- 14 workers stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel 17/07/2014 14 workers trapped in a collapsing railway tunnel were rescued: 14 workers were stranded in a collapsed railway tunnel two days ago in the south-west province of Yunnan. Local officials, workers trapped in the tunnel 27 hour after a tunnel with a tunnel, said they were sending food, water and flashlights. In a statement to the local government, the 14 announced that the worker was right and safe, but the situation with a worker is not yet clear. The railway tunnel, called Funing 1, collapsed two days ago and the 15 worker was stranded. China's Yunnan province and Guangxi Cuang Autonomous Region Çin
- 1 million 600 thousand people came to Erciyes during ski season 21/04/2015 1 million 600 thousand people came to Erciyes during the ski season: KAYSERI Mayor of the AK Party Mustafa Celik, a season full of mechanical facilities and pistes in Mount Erciyes 5 1 thousand people a month benefited from the 600 a month, he said. President Mustafa Celik, the first ski season in Europe, Erciyes `s, despite approaching the end of April is still open, drawing attention to the" Erciyes Master Plan 5 a month we were aiming for a season. We have done this year. We were the center of skiing season in Europe, not in our country.
- YHTler 10 million 600 thousand passengers carried 05/07/2013 yht are 10 600 thousand million passengers last high-speed trains even 3 separate operations in Turkey (YHT), since March 13 2009 10 million more than 600 thousand passengers. According to information received from the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), 9. In the Development Plan, high-speed train (YHT) lines were expanded and the establishment of a core high-speed train network including the Ankara center, Istanbul-Ankara-Sivas, Ankara-Afyonkarahisar-Izmir, Ankara-Konya and Ankara-Bursa corridors was the priority. Until the 2016 15 big city is planned to be connected with YHT. Turkey has made in recent years 8 94 thousand kilometers of new railway. 3 bin N
- 1 million 600 passenger in the public transportation of Izmir 21/09/2013 1 million 600 thousand passengers: Izmir Metropolitan Municipality collects the fruits of its investments in public transportation. Encouraging public transport with the free transfer system, the Metropolitan Municipality reached the 1 million passenger destination in a short time and raised the bar further. 500 September 16 where schools were opened On Monday, the number of passengers transported by sea and land reached 2013 million 1 bin 508. Last year, the 214 1 433 111 2012 passengers were moved on the day the schools were opened. This year, the biggest increase in the number of passengers took place in İZBAN. IZBAN, who is the 158 passenger of the 143 on the day of the opening of the schools in XNUMX, X
- Cost of Başkentray Project 600 Million Lira 27/06/2016 Cost of Baskentray Project 600 Million Pounds: Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Ankara's railway commuter lines will provide the comfort of the metro to the work of the Baskentray Project 11 will be launched in July, 600 million pounds will be made at a price close to the high-speed train (YHT) projects will be provided in the city of Ankara integration, he said. The capital will be integrated with the existing metro systems in the city of Başkentray, '' said Arslan, "18 month after the citizens of Ankara to reach the four sides of the rail system in Ankara. Arslan said in a statement,.
- Çambaşı Plateau 10 Million Dollar Facility 28/02/2012 Army Governor Orhan Düzgün, Çambaşı Plateau in the activities initiated to make a ski resort positive developments, he said. Çambaşı Ski Center 300 meter 'beginner' construction is completed, it can be increased later to the master skiers Bin 200 meter indicating that the Governor Orhan Düzgün, ski resort social and touristic facilities for the construction of the entrepreneurs drew attention to the highly demanding. Governor Düzgün, "Army Industrialists Businessmen Association wants to make a facility there. In addition, a businessman who is in the Army and located abroad, is carrying out project work to make a big sports and touristic facility.
- 20 million-dollar Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project will start construction at the end of August 07/08/2013 The construction of the 20 million-dollar Uzungöl and Sumela ropeway project will begin at the end of August. Recep Kizilcik, one of the important investments in the city will win the Dubaili businessman Necdet Kerem, in recent days, almost made a waterway Trabzon. Kerem, particularly to the Çaykara Uzungol town to be done step by step to follow the cable car project and to begin as soon as a month in Trabzon, almost once 15 came. Governor Dr. Kerem, who frequently exchanged views with Recep Kızılcık and gave information about the investment, thanked Governor Kızılcık and said,, Such an incredibly successful governor for serving in Trabzon Recep
- 4 Million Dollar 3. Bridge 17/10/2014 4 Million Dollar 3. Bridge: 4 3 under $ Million. Great interest in the bridge. 'Istanbul Jеwеlry Show' Fair made in Istanbul. At the fair, the 39 designed as a self-weighing weighs the weight of the VR. Ubm Rotafortееіn even r Istanbul Jеwеlry Show ry fair day іn іn thаt thеrіsnnе 100. dеfa opened its doors. Participated in the fair where the world's participation in the world of wild and wild animals took a look at the products received the product vеrіnlеrdеkі yеrіnі. Gold, jewelry, diamond, rеnklі stone, semi-slab, silver, silver jewelry, silver еv,
- Net Yapı undertook 640 million dollar bridge construction and railway signaling and electrification projects in Turkmenistan 04/04/2012 The Turkish contracting companies doing business in Turkmenistan undertook the 2012 million dollar project in the first 3 month of 640. The Turkish company, 2014 of February, will make the project 43 million dollars to be completed. Net Yapı, which undertakes bridge constructions and railway signaling and electrification projects, will conduct energy transmission line, signalization and housing works in the railway line in the Balkan province. The company won 88 million 630 thousand dollars for this tender. Otağ Construction, which has just entered the construction sector in this country, undertook the road construction for 67 million dollars within the borders of Ahal province. Özerli Construction company 20 million dollars Gökdere Ö
- Turkish companies buy 640 million dollars in Turkmenistan 05/04/2012 The Turkish contracting companies doing business in Turkmenistan undertook the 2012 million dollar project in the first 3 month of 640. In Turkmenistan, which is the country where most of the Turkish contracting companies are in the business, Turkish construction companies won the tenders of various projects in the first 2012 month of 3. Engün Group, which has textile factories in Turkmenistan, will build a cotton processing and storage facility in Dashoguz province in the north of the country. The winner of the tender opened by the Turkmen Cotton State Agency, the Turkish company, 2014 February 43 project will be completed will make the XNUMX million dollars. Net Yapı, which undertakes bridge constructions and railway signaling and electrification projects, is in yol
- NATA Holding continues construction of 100 million dollar railway station in Bereket and Serhetyaka cities of Turkmenistan 25/04/2012 In the cities of Bereket and Serhetyaka, 100 is continuing the construction of a million dollar railway station. Within the scope of the project, the railway station project, signaling, electrification and telecommunication lines are being constructed as well as the railway station. The Turkish company is also constructing a steel bridge to the Karakum Canal through the capital of Ashgabat. In the meantime, Turkish companies in Turkmenistan received 2,5 billion dollars per month in 1. Turkish companies are carrying out more than a thousand 32 construction projects with a total value of 500 billion dollars in the country. Source: CİHAN
- It will be made in Ankara, the 391 million dollars in the Chinese company that will make the bid was finalized. 17/05/2012 In the tender for the 324 vehicle to be used in the Ankara subway, the commission decided that the Chinese company CSR Electric Locomotive, which offers the lowest bid with 391 million 230 thousand dollars, took the job. Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments to be used in the Ankara subway 324 new vehicle procurement for the tender, the commission, 391 million 230 thousand dollars, the Chinese company CSR Electric Locomotive Co. which offers the lowest bid. Ltd decided to take over the business. According to AA correspondent Tamer Toğanaş, the tender commission of the Ankara Metros vehicle tender evaluated its proposals and made its decision. Ankara metro vehicles tender 5 March 2012 araç
- 400 million Thales won the tender in Turkey 06/11/2012 THALES 400 MILLION DOLLARS IN TURKEY AUCTIONS WON THE FRENCH DEFENSE ELECTRONICS ENTERPRISES THALES SA, Turkish Navy and Coast Guard to DEVRIE FORCES AND MONITORING SYSTEMS SAGL to the IC's gain with the announced tender Br. THALES BY WRITTEN EXPRESSION, THE COMPANY'S 400 MILLION DOLLARING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SIPARISIN, CURRENT CN 235 HOTS FOR THE NON-SEPARATING THE SYSTEM AND NEW PLATFORMS CONTINUES THE INSTALLATION OF THE 10 SYSTEM. Source: www.bigpara.com
- 400 million Thales won the tender in Turkey 06/11/2012
THALES 400 MILLION DOLLARS IN TURKEY AUCTIONS WON THE FRENCH DEFENSE ELECTRONICS ENTERPRISES THALES SA, Turkish Navy and Coast Guard to DEVRIE FORCES AND MONITORING SYSTEMS SAGL to the IC's gain with the announced tender Br. THALES BY WRITTEN EXPRESSION, THE COMPANY'S 400 MILLION DOLLARING WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR SIPARISIN, CURRENT CN 235 HOTS FOR THE NON-SEPARATING THE SYSTEM AND NEW PLATFORMS CONTINUES THE INSTALLATION OF THE 10 SYSTEM. Source: Source Article from https://rayhaber.com/thales-turkiyede-xnumx-milyon-dolarlik-ihale-kazandi/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=thales-turkiyede-xnumx-milyon-dolarlik-ihal to my www.bigpara.co -won
- Chinese CSR to build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara 13/04/2013 Chinese CSR will build 110 million dollar wagon production facility in Ankara CSR Corporation, the world's second largest railway equipment manufacturer, will establish a carriage production facility for 110 million dollars in Ankara Sincan with MNG Holding. An official from the Ministry of Transport said the conditions for investment were completed. . 108 vehicle production will be built in the first stage and 200 vehicle maintenance and repair capacity will be created in the second stage, et said Celik. In the project, which is planned to start production after 150 monthly construction period, 12 Chinese and 30 qualified Turkish UM
- Saudi Arabia Riyadh Metro Project Hill International - Louis Berger Joint Venture wins 265 million-dollar Riyadh Metro Project Management tender 13/09/2013 Saudi Arabia Riyadh Metro Project Hill International - Louis Berger Joint Venture won the 265 million-dollar Riyadh Metro Project Management tender New developments were made in the Yönetim Metro Project X to be held in Riyadh, the capital of Saudi Arabia. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Hill International was awarded the 265.000.000 $ project management and construction management services of the Riyadh Metro project of the Arriyadh Development Agency (ADA) as a joint venture with Louis Berger. The services will be carried out under the joint venture of Riyad Berger's Riyadh Advanced Metro Project Executive and Services (RAMPED) where Louis Berger is% 55 and Hill's% 45 partner. Joint venture with ADA design-construction (Ortak