EU-Supported Tramway Project to the Greek Cypriot Section: Establishment of a Tramway in the Greek Republic of Nicosia, Extension of the Limassol Port and Extension of the Large Infrastructure Related to the Construction of the Peripheral Road to Nicosia News about the effort will be spent ..
Fileleftheros newspaper in the news, Southern Cyprus 2014-2020 period within the framework of the 800 million Euros will be entitled to supply and they will be distributed to the environment, energy and transportation sectors were expressed.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- 3 Airport folds Greek side to 2 23/05/2013 3.havaliman 2 to the Greek section of Istanbul to be made 3. While the total investment cost of the airport is approached to 47,7 billion dollars (90 billion liras) together with the rental price, this price is higher than the 2 level of the EU member countries of the European Union (EU) and the GDP of Estonia and the GDP of Malta. . At a time when prescription pain trying to emerge from the crisis with the EU countries, the region's economic and political structure of "base of stability" has become Turkey, the largest infrastructure investment is having a life. Bridge, Kanal Istanbul, nuclear power plants, the bridge between Istanbul and Izmir will be reduced to 5 hours, Köprü
- Helicopter Supported Transport and Assembly Work Started in the Construction of Alanya Ropeway 13/05/2017 Helicopter Supported Transit and Installation Work Started in the Construction of Alanya Ropeway: The construction of the ropeway started to be constructed in order to provide more modern and faster transportation to Alanya Castle, which is one of the important tourism centers of Alanya. The mast and station equipment of the line that will carry the gondolas of the ropeway started to be transported by helicopter-assisted operation in the area where the top station in Alanya Castle will be installed in order not to destroy nature. Alanya's 30 annual longing has reached its final stage in the Teleferic Project. The upper station of the lift with 3.and 5. In order to prevent damage to the natural life of the poles to be mounted in the field, the equipment is a first in Alanya history.
- Helicopter assisted ropeway installation started in Uludağ (Photo Gallery) 18/07/2013 Bursa Uludağda Helicopter-backed ropeway installation began: Bursa Metropolitan Municipality by the 50 year after the renewed ropeway line, weight 4,5 tone of the poles and materials are transported by helicopter and mounted in the air. The team of 30, including the Swedish, Bulgarian, German and Austrian experts led by the Swedes, builds the world's longest non-direct cableway line with the 8 bin 874 meter. Uludag not only in the winter months, but the 12 month of the year to start the work of the tour of the cable car, the Metropolitan Municipality, 1955 and 1963 50 began working in the year to replace the 8 annual cable car line 874 thousand XNUMX meters dağ
- 3. Metro to Airport and 3. high-speed train 08/01/2015 Metro to Airport and 3. supported by high-speed train transportation from the bridge: Istanbul, Turkey's mega projects 3. The first steps for the mega metro line for the airport are being taken. Istanbul has a giant metro line. The third airport, which is still under construction, will be reached by metro. The giant metro network in Istanbul's giant project ... 3, whose construction in Istanbul is still continuing at a great pace. The 70 km subway line and the 3. high-speed train to cross the bridge; Marmaray will be integrated into metrobus and metro lines. While Istanbul is suffering from transportation problems, it is a new ul
- EU Supported Transportation Projects will be exhibited at Sirkeci Train Station 11/07/2017 EU Funded Transportation Projects will be exhibited at the Sirkeci Train Station: Republic of Turkey and carried out by the European Union, the Transport Operational Program (UOP), an exhibition of photographs of realized within the project, which can be visited at Sirkeci Train Station in 14-15-16 July. According to the statement, the 40 photo of the three projects implemented by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications with the support of the EU can be visited on July 14-15-16. The project includes the rehabilitation and signaling of the 700 kilometer Irmak-Karabük-Zonguldak Railway Line, which has a total investment of more than 415 million euros. Thick…