An ambulance overturned in Palandoken Ski Center was overturned: a doctor 5 was wounded when an ambulance returned from duty in Erzurum was overthrown.
112 E 25 plate ambulance under the direction of Mustafa Atalay carrying the 940 Emergency Service teams working in Palandöken Ski Center was overturned on the slippery road due to the effect of snow falling at the junction of Palandöken Ski Center S.
In the accident, the driver Atalay Esra Yevgi ambulance doctor, health personnel Alparslan Taşbaşı, Hülya Karabacak and Seda Yelseli were injured.
The wounded were taken to the hospital where they were removed by 112 Emergency Service teams.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Polat Renassance Opens Skiing Season In Palandoken Ski Center (Video) 05/12/2013 Palandöken Ski Center Polat Renassance Ski Season Opens: Turkey's and the world's leading ski resorts in Palandöken ski season opened, one of the. Turkey and opened in Palandöken ski season is one of the world's major ski resorts. The first guests who came to Palandöken for skiing were Erzurum. On the ski slope that passes through the pine trees, the hearts of the slides have begun to enjoy the snow. 1 Polat Renaıssance Hotel General Manager Bora Kamber stated that they have opened 2013-2014 ski season as of December and they have turned Palandöken into a construction site before the season in order to provide better quality service to the domestic and foreign market. UM
- Ski enthusiasm in the Palandöken ski resort 08/12/2013 enthusiasm for skiing in Palandöken ski center, ski lovers this year knowing that the early opening of the ski season in Erzurum Palandöken Ski Center offers the week-end holidays flocked to the track in Turkey. ERZURUM - which is one of Turkey's major ski resorts in Palandöken 2 years ago, opened five-star Xanadu Snow White Hotel has opened its new season with night skiing. Xanadu Snow White Hotel, which started the season in the first week of December every year, made the 13 miles-long runways ready for skiing thanks to the artificial snowfall system after the snowfall last week. 'Hello' to the season with night skiing Gece
- Enjoy Skiing at Kalka Ski Resort in Palandoken 23/12/2013 In the Palandöken Ski Center, Kalka Ski Pleasure: In the Palandöken Ski Center, students who enjoy skiing in the fall have created colorful images. At the end of the week, ski lovers were highly interested in the Palandöken Ski Center, where the snow thickness increased to one meter. Especially when the university students enjoyed sledding and skiing, the skiers who could not make a balance on the snow created interesting images. Kar It would be more enjoyable if we fall, but it's really hard to balance the snow, Pal said the students at the Palandöken Ski Center.
- Palandöken ski center reaches snow depth of 89 21/01/2013 Palandöken ski resort snow depth in centimeters reached 89 One of the important winter tourism centers of Turkey and snow thickness reached 90 centimeters Palandöken ski enthusiasts flocked to. Many local and foreign tourists arriving in Palandöken have enjoyed the sunny weather by skiing, snowboarding and sledding. Due to the weekend, the ski lovers in Palandöken hosts the 1A, 1B, 4A, 4A, 5B, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12A, 12B runways and gondola and valley lifts are open. While the occupancy rates of the hotels in the mountains are found as 90, they come from Poland, Ukraine and Russia.
- At Palandöken Ski Center Snow thickness reaches 85 centimeters 30/01/2013 Palandöken Ski Center Snow thickness reached 85 centimeters Palandöken Ski Center tourists from different countries are enjoying skiing in sunny weather. Due to the semester break, the occupancy rates in hotels have reached 100. In the region, the snowfall at the intervals of the rainfall in Palandöken reached 85 centimeters. It was learned that all the runways and lifts outside the north of the ski center were open. Tourists from different countries, mainly Poland, Russia and Ukraine, 25. Enjoy the skiing on the renewed tracks of the World Universities Winter Games. Foreign guests as well as local guests showed great interest. Sunny weather opportunity Güneş