reading action in the Marmaray: Young Platform members Turkey has made reading a book Marmaray action. Platform members gifted the passengers in Marmaray with a book and a pen and said that their aim was to like reading and understanding books.
Metrobus in the past engaged in the act of giving Platform members Young Turkey in November, made more interesting action.
Group members got to Marmaray from Üsküdar Station. Young people who told that the purpose of the action was to read and understand books, distributed books and pencils to the passengers.
The book gifted passengers can not hide their astonishment, said they were satisfied with this kind of action.
Young Turkey Platform press release after the action of President Mohammad Ali Karakas said:
Ir Our platform consists of active youth associations. All of our friends gave a book and a pen to the passengers in Marmaray. The purpose here was to like reading and understanding books. The contents of the books we distributed were social, cultural and mostly artistic books. We chose the books as a gift, Kitap he said. Karakas stated that surprised many of the passengers "Today the Japanese are reading books even in 10-minute sauna session, we look at the underground of the work in Switzerland book in 3-5-minute time frame, magazine, or they read a newspaper in görüyoruz.türkiye unfortunately we do not care what magazines we descend We are reading a book. We have done such an action because we've been worrying about this için.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar rail highway and ropeway news:
- Book Reading Action in Light Rail | Kayseri 04/04/2013 Book Reading Action in the Light Rail System: Special Sagnak College teachers and students in KAYSERİ read a book in the light rail system in order to spread the habit of reading books and show that they can be read everywhere. . We wanted to evaluate free time and show that books can be read anywhere, okun said Kemal Nakipoğlu, Chairman of the Board of Special Sagnak College Primary School. Chairman of the Board Kemal Nakipoğlu, who made a statement before the event with light rail travel, said that we did not read enough books as a country. Nakipoğlu, "I am 62. I am still living in the country without developing. However, our country is not developing, but as a developed country."
- Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa 24/11/2014 Secondary school students made a book reading activity in Bursa: In Bursa, about 500 middle school student performed book reading activity in 30 minutes in light rail vehicle In Bursa, a group of middle school students took a light rail vehicle and read a book at the same time. 500 students who participated in the event organized by the Anatolian Youth Association (AGD) Bursa Branch gathered at the entrance of Şehreküstü stop in Osmangazi district of BursaRay. The students who took the books distributed to them, went to the perona and took the vehicle and went on the 30 minute journey until Uludağ University Görükle Campus. AGD Bursa Branch President Muhammad Ali Oner, reporters AG
- High School Students' Book Reading Campaign 25/03/2015 High School Students' Book Reading Campaign: In Adana, high school students organized a book reading activity on the subway in order to emphasize the importance of reading books. Seyhan Adana Teachers, students and parents of the ISE Anatolian High School prepared the kitap Studying Rails Out of Project esi project in order to emphasize the importance of reading books and to provide the students with the time to read the book by reading the times. In this context, with the participation of 4 teacher and 37 student, 27 will perform book reading activity every day from the first stop of the subway until March and return to the first stop. The school authorities, who described the project as 'awakening an awareness of this issue', said the project Pro
- Book reading activity in public transport in Diyarbakir 08/12/2017 Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School held a reading activity with 100 students in order to popularize their reading habits. Diyarbakır Metropolitan Municipality and Vehbi Koç Elementary School conducted a joint study in order to spread the habit of reading books in the city. The 100 student showed great interest in public transport. Diyarbakir Metropolitan Municipality buses and students taken from the school, Elazığ Street Galeria station came together. Students read a book at the station for a while. They read a book ın A good book is a good friend öğ and bir Read a book live life ın. Behind…
- Samsun Governor's Book Reading Activities 19/02/2018 Under the leadership of the Governorship of Samsun, 'Reading Time for Samsun' activity, Fatih Clean Secondary School students and their parents and the teachers gave support by reading the book on the tram. support came. 40 team of school students, parents and teachers, the clock at the 20.00 Municipality Houses stop on the tram ride to the last stop read the book. Canik District National Education Director Mustafa Uzunlar was accompanied by the banners and t-shirts they wore before they boarded the train. THE PASSENGERS ARE READING Y
- Read books on the trolley to draw attention to reading books 18/03/2015 They read a book on the trolley to draw attention to the reading of books. Graduated students were educated by the Provincial Directorate of National Education. Within the scope of the 'Kayseri Reading' Project conducted by the Provincial Directorate of National Education in Kayseri, the students of Hakkı Altop Anatolian High School signed a different event. Students from the 11 class read a book in the tram that provides transportation to the city in order to draw attention to reading books. Hakol Altop Anatolian High School Director Erol Gözingi, who gave information about the activity that 11 students attended, said, katıl Kayseri is Reading X Project carried out by the Directorate of National Education Yaklaşık
- Book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair 13/10/2017 14 to be built by Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality between 22-1 October. The book was distributed to the citizens on the trams for the Kayseri Book Fair. Mayor Mustafa Çelik also took the tram and invited the citizens to the Book Fair. Mayor Çelik requested support for the ”Studying City Başkan. Before the Book Fair, which will be organized by Metropolitan Municipality in Kayseri World Trade Center, trams were introduced. During the night, all vehicles were hung with books and booklets. From the early hours of the morning, passengers greeted the passengers on the trams. Passengers went to schools or work places to read books distributed. Book Fair during the day Gün
- Yesinler your remote reading system! 19/07/2012 I always ride on the tram. But I don't have a certain time, I don't have a certain stop on boarding. As for the tram, I don't have any attachments. In the tram, I only try to observe people's actions and actions in the best way. I'm gonna give you the hours because it's a little different this time. On Tuesday I got on the tram from the Victory stop in the waters of 11.45. I sat in the back. It's so hot out there that you cook the egg on the asphalt. At that time, I saw two people working in the small cabin where there was an officer in charge of access to the tram stop. I saw it. Tram arrived at the Aladdin stop. SHE IS…
- Books in Brazil to raise the reading rate was a metro ticket 14/12/2015 In order to increase the reading rate in Brazil, the books were a metro ticket: a highly creative book project was designed to increase the reading rate in Brazil. In the subway, books to replace tickets were introduced. Brazilian officials, who have acted on the average reading of two books a year, found the perfect solution to raise the reading rate. Under the agreement with one of the largest publishing houses in the country, one of the most used public transportation vehicles, which are the subway tickets to replace the market were introduced. You can read your book at the turnstile. The Great Gatsby, Hamlet, Sherlock Holmes, books such as the works of the turnstiles free of charge.
- Vehicle License Plate Reading System Coming to Border Gates 04/08/2017 Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci, "We are bringing the vehicle license plate reading system. We did this test in İpsala. We saw that it works successfully. We will implement the vehicle plate reading system in Kapıkule and other gates." said. Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkci, "We are bringing the vehicle license plate reading system. We did this test in İpsala. We saw that it works successfully. We will implement the vehicle plate reading system in Kapıkule and other gates." said. Minister Tüfenkci, Kapikule Border Gate by investigating the authorities received information from here. Tüfenkci, who spoke to Turkish citizens coming from abroad and truck drivers who departed to Europe in the passenger entrance platforms, wanted to Yolcu
- Excavations at the Marmaray Book 27/02/2012 The remains and works found during the archaeological excavations of the Marmara and Metro Transportation Projects were collected by the Istanbul Archeology Museum Directorate in the book called ve The Excavation Diary ve. The album, which appeared during the excavations in Yenikapı, Sirkeci and Üsküdar, and the photographs of a large number of works about Istanbul's history, reveal thousands of years of history coming from under the soil. In the preface of the book, Zeynep Kızıltan, Director of the Istanbul Archaeological Museums, said that the excavations that were completed in the historical peninsula and the excavations completed in Üsküdar which has a historical texture in Üsküdar, which has a historical texture, continued in the Presidency of Istanbul Archeology Museums.
- 26 From March to a Week, reading a book to the Gaziantep Freeway to Free. 13/03/2012 The tram ride in Gaziantep is free for a week from 26 March. But on one condition. You'il read a book on the tram. Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality will encourage students to read books with an interesting event at the Library Week. The ride with the book in the hands of the tram will not pay a week from the 26 March. Those who do not have a magnetic card can get into the tramway without a card. In December of last year, Gaziantep Young Writers and Artists Association had a book reading activity on the tram. It is estimated that Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality is inspired by this action. Source: www.antep.tv
- Metrobus contribution to the book fair! 21/11/2012 With the addition of Metrobus e Tuyap stop this year, the participation of 600 publishing house does not escape the intense participation. Publishers said that this situation is pleasing, and sales are better than last year. Underlining that the main purpose is not sales, publishers underline that their main purpose is promotion. Timaş Yayınları Mustafa Kılıç: ana This year's participation is better than last year. It is also effective in metrobus to come up to Tüyap. Many readers from the Anatolian side flock to this fair. When we look at our three-day sales Üç
- Samsun OMÜ distributes books on tram 24/04/2013 Samsun OMÜ Distributed Books on Tram In Samsun Ondokuz Mayıs University (OMU) Library and Documentation Department, the book was distributed to passengers on the tram due to "23 April World Book Reading Day". The distribution of books starting at the rail system University Station continued with passengers riding along the way. Passengers who received the books distributed in the train thanked the officials. Students from OMU Library and Documentation Department Ömer Bozkurt attended the book distribution event. "The purpose of this campaign is to emphasize the importance of the book and its reading habits, to encourage reading, to publish, to the right of publication, and to"
- Opening of a Banded Rail-Book Library in Kayseri (Video-Photo Gallery) 13/10/2013 Opening of the Band-Book Library in Kayseri: The Ray-Kitap library at the rail system station of the Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality in the Republic area was opened with a band ceremony. Ray-Kitap library at the rail system station in the Republican area of Kayseri Metropolitan Municipality was opened with a band ceremony. Metropolitan Municipality Mayor Mehmet Özhaseki Ak Party, "We love to talk on mobile phones instead of newspapers and books on the rail system," he said. Within the scope of the 'Ray-Book' project of the Metropolitan Municipality, the first library of the project which wants to read books and newspapers by the citizens traveling in the rail system was opened with a ceremony today. The crowd gathered in the Republic square, after the mini concert of the municipality band, the citizens of the Metropolitan Municipality with cultural publications and classical works Cumhuriyet
- Crazy projects of the Ottoman Empire 07/01/2014 The western projects of the Ottoman Empire were turned into a book: 41 crazy project from the Ottoman era, which could be an engineering wonder of its era, was made into a book. In the book, detailed information about projects such as tube passage projects, Golden Horn and Istanbul Strait are presented. With the realization of Marmaray, other crazy projects of the Ottoman Empire began to emerge. Many projects, which may be the engineering marvels of the period, were narrated by becoming a book. unknown 41 with the book is the most comprehensive study of a crazy project in Turkey had offered to researchers. In the book, the second subway of the world, "Metropolitan Railway Projects", as well as tube passage projects, the Golden Horn Bridge designs, Suez Canal Project "
- Book Festival in Tram 28/04/2014 Festival of the book on the tram: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Art and Vocational Training Courses (GAMEK) by free books distributed in the tram by citizens were encouraged to read books. Everyone who rides on the tram read the book throughout the trip. GAMEK teachers and students from the tram stop at the Gaziantep Gar Square at noon, took the tram and handed out books to the passengers. '100 Basic Works free of charge to see the application of citizens who said that the application is satisfactory. Students reading books along with the citizens during the journey, recalled the time spent reading the book recalled wasted time on the tram. The books were distributed one by one to every citizen who took the tram from all stops. GAMEK Republican Branch Manager Alahaddin Mencütekin, G
- A book feast on the tram 03/05/2014 A book feast on the tram: Gaziantep Metropolitan Municipality Art and Vocational Training Courses (GAMEK) were distributed to free books on the tram. Citizens were encouraged to read books. GAMEK teachers and students from the tram stop at the Gaziantep Gar Square at noon, took the tram and handed out books to the passengers. '100 Basic Works free of charge to see the application of citizens who said that the application is satisfactory. Students reading books along with the citizens during the journey, recalled the time spent reading the book recalled wasted time on the tram. The books were distributed one by one to every citizen who took the tram from all stops. GAMEK Republican Branch Manager Alahaddin Mencütekin, G
- Call to read books at the station and on the train 27/05/2014 At the station and on the train reading the book's appeal: Educational Volunteers Foundation of Turkey (TEGV) Mersin with children studying in the Education Unit of their parents and volunteers, reading a book in the train with Mersin and Adana railway stations, citizens were invited to read books. TEGV Mersin Learning Unit continues its activities. TEGV Mersin Learning Unit, which has made many studies for children, organized a reading activity in stations and trains to gain reading habits. Children, parents and volunteers read books at the station and on the train and invited other people to read books. TEGV Mersin Learning Unit Officer Müberra who gave information about the organized event Düzen
- 90 Student Read a Book on the Tram 28/12/2014 90 Student Read a Book in the Tram: Within the scope of the 'Timeless and non-local readings' event of the ANADOLU Youth Association (AGD) Antalya Branch, the 90 student read the book at the stops first and then at the tram. 90 students studying in different schools all over Turkey within the scope of activities carried out simultaneously, books read in the tram and bus stops. Students traveling on the tram with the books, citizens have encountered intense interest. In order to increase the awareness of reading books, they organized the activity called 'Timeless and non-timeless readings'. The chairman of the Antalya branch of AGD, Ahmet Pişirici said, ler We have reading groups for secondary and high schools.
- Studied A School Tram In Samsun 19/01/2015 Read a book on a school tram in Samsun: In order to popularize books by Ayvacik Anatolian Multi-Program High School, a book reading activity was held on the tram within the scope of Lis reading is free Lis project. 30 students from Ayvacik Anatolian Multi-Program High School read the book on the tram. School teachers with the School Director of Ayvacık Anatolian Multi-Program High School attended the event together with Ali YILDIZ. Students and teachers take the necessary attention to the subject of reading during the 1 hour 10 hour-long tram journeys.
- They read a book on a nostalgic tram 30/03/2015 They read a book on the Nostalgic tram: a group of 51s coming together in Beyoğlu Tünel Square. During the Library Week, he marched to Galatasaray Square accompanied by a band. Some young people read the book on the nostalgic tram. Librarians Association of Turkey, 51. The Library Week organized an event. As part of the event, approximately 100 people gathered in Beyoğlu Tünel Square and marched to Galatasaray Square. In the meantime, the symbol of Beyoğlu reading the book on the nostalgic tram young people drew attention. Galatasaray Square on behalf of the group's description Turkey Librarians Association Istanbul Branch Chairman Mustafa Ozyurek made. Özyürek, “51. The library week started our week with our opening march Kütüphane
- Book and coffee in Taksim Metro 06/08/2015 Book-coffee enjoyment in Taksim Metro: Istanbul Bookstore opened in Taksim Metro, citizens waiting for the subway, read books and drink their coffee. According to a written statement made by Kultur AS, Taksim Metro is the new stop of Istanbul Bookstore serving in many points of Istanbul. Taksim Square Metro Entrance-1, Istanbul Bookstore, which has started to serve with its new branch, aims to be a popular destination for those who wonder about Istanbul and intersect with the city. Istanbul Bookstore's new branch is located at the entrance of the subway, Europe and the Far East underground transportation networks, which are frequently encountered in the news and the subject of the "book-reading passenger" squares are estimated to be more frequent. …
- They read books on the historic subway 28/12/2015 They read books on the historical subway: In order to improve reading, love and increase the interest in books, the students of Yildiz Technical University, IETT, have added the world's oldest 2. Beyoglu Tünel was approved by the Metro. A group of students studying in the third year of Turkish Technical Education in Yildiz Technical University, 1875 made in the year of reading the tunnel vehicles, book reading activity carried out. Students in the project area behind the tunnel vehicles and waiting areas to place a book pocket. A book reading activity project designed to create a habit of reading a book for citizens who use mass access tools; city trip şehir
- Meram Invited to Read Books Everywhere From Youth Assembly 16/03/2016 Meram invited to read the book everywhere from the Youth Council: The members of Konya's Meram District Municipality Youth Assembly invited the passengers to read the Book on the trams they had taken in order to raise awareness. Speaking to the importance of reading books, Mehmet Yolcu stated that they had carried out such an activity and that the nice reactions they received from the citizens were satisfied. Meram Youth Council, which continues its activities within the Municipality of Meram, has added a new one to its extraordinary and different projects. Members of the Assembly who want to create awareness because of the decreasing number of people who read books in the community, pay attention to the topic of reading books by taking the tram in a collective Toplum