Post-dent work in the high-speed railway tunnel was stopped: After the rapid train railroad construction in Yozgat, tunneling work was temporarily stopped.
In Ankara-Sivas high-speed railway construction, a worker was killed and a worker from 3 was injured. After the dent in the morning, the public prosecutor, Akdagmadeni District Governor Ahmet Yildiz and Provincial Gendarmerie Commander Colonel Recep Yalcinkaya investigations in the scene found. Work in the tunnel is temporarily halted, workers are also allowed to be specified. Investigation on the incident is ongoing.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transport Technology News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- The public case, which occurred after the accident in Pamukova and the death of the 41 person, will be dropped at the hearing that will be held tomorrow because of the 7.5 annual timeout. 06/02/2012 In the case where only two machines received minor penalties, those responsible for the rails that the expert found to be half-defective were not allowed to be investigated. 22 2004 41 100 2 8 3 8 1 8 4 5 XNUMX XNUMX XNUMX The expert reports revealed that the tragedy was the result of a high-speed train test with old rails. The Sakarya XNUMX High Criminal Court on the accident was opened in the public trial. In the expert report, the first engineer XNUMX XNUMX, the second engineer XNUMX XNUMX and XNUMX XNUMX railway was found defective. While all the invoices are being cut to the machinists, chief engineer Fikret Karabalut XNUMX month, the second mechanic l
- Metro stopped after explosion at Atatürk Airport 28/06/2016 After the explosion at Ataturk Airport, the metro was stopped: two explosions occurred at the Atatürk Airport International Terminal. After the explosion, the Airport - Yenikapı Metro was stopped after Yenibosna. Two explosions occurred at the Atatürk Airport International Terminal. After the explosion, the Airport - Yenikapı Metro was stopped after Yenibosna. THE WAYS CLOSED According to the police radio, all roads to the airport were closed. The airport is also closed to the entrance and exit of the civil vehicle, while the fire and ambulances are allowed to pass. Police teams took wide security measures around the airport.
- Response from TCDD to dent claim in YHT tunnel (Video) 09/07/2014 response to allegations dent from the YHT tunnel TCDD: Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD), Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train (YHT) line project second stage covered in Bilecik "that dent in T26 tunnel" that reflect the truth of the allegations and YHT it reported that it did not interfere with the opening of the line. In the statement made by TCDD, the tunnel in the tunnel named "TBM" belonging to the contractor firm in the tunnel 26 bin 6 in the second stage of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line project in the second stage of the Ankara-Istanbul YHT line project, as suggested in the news in some press organs, as suggested in some news media organs. 100 has started work in June. mak
- Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly (Photo Gallery) 06/01/2015 Arifiye YHT Station After the collapse of the work continues rapidly: Arifiye district of Sakarya High Speed Train (YHT) station after the collapse of the pier as a result of the collapse of the construction work continues at full speed. The high speed train that runs from Ankara to Istanbul (YHT) was a bridge between the Sapanca-Pamukova stops. The 29 May 2014 was at the Arifiye station. 5 worker who was wounded from underneath the debris was taken to Sakarya Training and Research Hospital. At the Arifiye railway station, the station is being rebuilt in accordance with YHT. Pedestrians ...
- Number of visitors to Konya after YHT reached 13 million 21/08/2017 Konya High Speed Train Station and Kayacik Logistics Center was laid with a ceremony held in Kayacik district with the participation of Prime Minister Binali Yildirim. The ceremony was also attended by Deputy Prime Minister Recep Akdağ, TC 26. Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu, Minister of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications Ahmet Arslan, Minister of Food, Agriculture and Livestock Eşref Fakıbaba, Minister of Internal Affairs Süleyman Soylu, Minister of National Education İsmet Yılmaz, Minister of Development Lütfi Elvan, deputies and representatives of local government and non-governmental organizations, TCDD General Manager İsa ApaydınGeneral Director Veysi Kurt, TCDD Transport Inc., joined the railway and many citizens. … Istanbul is in London “
- The high-speed train accident in Norway caused the 5 injury. 16/02/2012 In Norway, the high-speed train accident in the 100 kilometer southwest of Oslo caused injuries to five people. Norwegian State Railways announced that the accident was due to the train leaving the train. Regional high-speed train FLIRT'in trial accident occurred during the trial, the mountain skirts were crashed. Railways officials said in a statement, the trial was returned to a major disaster, the cause of the accident until the final report was decided to postpone the trial. Source: Nationality
- Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project 2 Stage tunnel 16 - tunnel 17 The contract for the survey-project and engineering services tender of the landslide between the slopes 26/10/2013 TCDD Ankara - Istanbul High Speed Train Project 2 Stage tunnel 16 - tunnel 17 has signed a contract with Yuksel Project, which won the tender for the engineering services of the landslide that occurred in the slopes of the 2 slope. The project will be carried out by the General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) D Ankara-Istanbul High Speed Train Project 16 Stage Tunnel 17 - Survey, Design, Engineering Services for the Landslide Slope According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Yuksel Project firm won the tender which is determined as 575.829,50 lira. The officials we met at this stage were Bu
- Ankara - Bursa High Speed Train Project Projects will be revised due to landslides in Yenişehir 06/03/2014 TCDD Ankara - Bursa High Speed Train Project Projects will be revised due to the landslide occurring in Yenisehir. El Yenişehir - Vezirhan High Speed Train Infrastructure Works under the edil Ankara - Bursa High Speed Train eni project to be realized by General Directorate of Turkish State Railways (TCDD) . Tender is expected to be announced in the coming days. According to the information received by the Investments Magazine; Projects are revised due to the landslide occurring in Vezirhan, which is the connection point of Ankara - Istanbul line. Authorities, after the completion of the revision works, the tender said. 30.5 ası
- Studies on Turkey's longest railway tunnel will accelerate 28/01/2016 Turkey's longest railway tunnel will accelerate work in: Turkey's longest railway tunnel project is anticipated to be in the double-tube studies were accelerated. Gaziantep and Osmaniye Garden Nurdağı will connect the towns and 10 200 thousand meters in length with Turkey's longest railway tunnel work is in progress on the project, which will double the tunnel digging machine. 20 thousand 400 METER Tunnel Excavated will TCDD Road Agency chairman Selahattin Sivrikaya, said in a statement on the construction site, the Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) by the Adana-Gaziantep-Malatya conventional line on the garden-Nurdağı total 8 meters in diameter for double tube tunnel built between the county 20 bin 400 X
- work was accelerated in Turkey's longest rail tunnel 18/07/2016 Studies on Turkey's longest railway tunnel was accelerated: the Gaziantep and Osmaniye Garden District will connect the Nurdağı district "Railway double tube tunnel project" in working with the commissioning of the tunnel boring machine will connect speed won Osmaniye garden with Gaziantep Nurdağı district and each 10 200 thousand meters in length with Turkey's longest railway tunnel will be double the work in the project it has accelerated the introduction of tunnel digging machine. The Republic of Turkey State Railways (TCDD) is commissioned by the Gaziantep-Adana-Malatya conventional line-Nurdağ Variant Garden and Railway Tunnel Project completion will shorten existing railway 17 kilometers. Hasan Çatlakkaya, the site manager of the contractor firm, said ın