Metrobüs crash paralyzed traffic: the Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu metrobüs, which passed the Okmeydanı stop, then hit the barrier. Due to the accident, there are intensities in metrobus flights.
Avcılar-Zincirlikuyu time of the metrobus hours 08.50 ranks Okmeydanı Talatpaşa Bridge crashed under the middle refinery. Two women, whose tires exploded in the accident and whose windows were broken, were lightly injured. Metrobus expedition due to an accident. Metrobus passengers also preferred to walk. Hundreds of passengers in the traffic extending to Halıcıoğlu'dan metrobus went to the path of foot to walk.
At the same time, some passengers were forced to jump over the anchors in the road construction due to the work on the road. On the other hand, a member of the press who wanted to view the accidental metrobus encountered a person with disabilities. This person, who said that he was a caretaker, tried to close the camera lens and prevent it from being taken. Accident that took about half an hour after the end of the metrobus was removed from the scene. The state of the wounded were reported to be good.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Metrobus accident paralyzed traffic again 11/04/2015 Metrobüs accident again paralyzed the traffic: Söğütlüçeşme-Avcılar line of metrobus running in the rear wheel jumped. 100 on the wheel D-4 damaged the vehicle. Event time 10.30 queues in the direction of Kadıköy Uzunçayır metrobus stop occurred approximately 250 meters. Sogutlucesme-Avcılar line running at the time of the passenger with a full ride on the metrobus left one of the rear wheels jumped out. 5 on E-4 damaged the vehicle after the thrown wheel hit the barrier and broke the glass of the metrobus. Luckily no one was injured in the accident. Orum I don't know how it breaks. Is it due to maintenance or is it loosened? In…
- Defective metrobus in Istanbul paralyzes traffic 16/12/2012 Metrobus malfunctioning in Istanbul paralyzed traffic Incirli - Avcılar progress in the direction of the metrobus clock 18: 30 Incirli stop malfunctioned. The failed metrobus came to the aid vehicle in about 10 minutes. In the meantime, citizens began to wait in the BRT. After about ten hours of waiting for the citizens of BRT BRN, the pedestrian path continued. The citizens of Metrobus, complaining about the situation, did not announce any announcements about the situation. Ayse on the road to Metrobus pedestrian trying to go home, Kikik, waiting for 2 minutes and complained about not to inform about the situation, he said. Kýk, "I'm waiting here for about 20 minutes. Any announcements were taken. En Yaklaşık
- Metrobus work paralyzed traffic 28/09/2014 Metrobus work paralyzed traffic: Metrobus station in Istanbul's pedestrian underpass in metropolitan metropolitan area due to the connection work to the metrobus station D-100 highway Küçükçekmece location in the direction of Avcılar metrobus work was initiated. Due to the works announced by the Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality for one week, a part of D-100 Highway Avcilar direction was reduced to one lane. With the removal of metrobus barriers and new barriers to the highway, the Metrobus Station in the neighborhood of Cennet Mahallesi will use the D-100 highway to the direction of Avcılar. Due to the barriers laid on the road, there were long vehicle queues between Sefaköy and Küçükçekmece in the direction of Avcılar yesterday morning. Traffic came to a halt. Early hours…
- Metrobus paralyzed truck traffic on its way 08/05/2015 Metrobus paralyzed truck traffic: Çobançeşme due to an earthmoving truck that entered the Metrobus road to the direction of Zincirlikuyu metrobus flights 50 minutes could not be made. Following the withdrawal of the truck, the voyages started to be made gradually. There is no loss of life in the accident and the intensity of the traffic is experienced with the effect of rain. The accident occurred at 07.45 ranks D-100 Highway, Çobançeşme Mevkii. An earthmoving truck crossed the BRT barriers for an unknown reason and hit two lighting poles. At that time, the road did not cross the road, prevented a possible catastrophe. Metrobus stood in the direction of Zincirlikuyu. On notice, the firefighters, police and IETT T
- Metrobus failure paralyzed traffic 24/02/2016 Metrobus failure paralyzed traffic: During the transition from Anatolia to Europe in the waters of 08.00, a BRT malfunctioned and closed a lane to traffic. The traffic that concentrated on the first bridge also affected the second bridge. In the morning, a metrobus malfunctioned at the entrance of the Bosphorus Bridge during the peak hours of traffic before work. Metrobus that could not be removed for a long time caused a strip to be closed. When the strip narrowed, the traffic was extended to Ataşehir. After this point, traffic to Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge was blocked due to the vehicles in this direction. In the waters of 09.00, the traffic caused by the faulty metrobus pulled from the bridge entrance bağlan
- Intense fog traffic paralyzed at Istanbul's metrobus stops 29/02/2016 Intense fog traffic paralyzed Istanbul was stranded at metrobus stops: tens of thousands of Istanbulites were stranded at metrobus stops on the Asian side. 29 February is the nightmare for the Istanbulites. Canceled due to heavy fog, maritime expeditions hit the Bosphorus traffic. Metrobuses from the vehicle traffic on the Bosphorus Bridge also took its share. Especially at the metrobus stops on the Anatolian side of the city there were clusters. Tens of thousands of Istanbul were stranded on the roads. CAMPAIGNS CANCELLATION Due to the dense fog in Istanbul, all city ferry lines have been canceled. In the statement made by the City Lines, dan Due to the dense fog; Islands Line and Golden Horn Line Ad
- Şirinevler paralyzed working traffic at metrobus stop (Video) 26/08/2016 The work at the Şirinevler metrobus station paralyzed the traffic: while the improvement work on the overpasses at the metrobus stops of the IMM continued, the work at the Şirinevler stop brought life to a halt. Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality's 25-26-27 August, Şirinevler metrobus stop announced that the work to continue today, while citizens are outraged by the heavy traffic. 25-26-27 A temporary traffic order was created on August between the 22.00 and 06.00 hours. As a result of the studies that will continue tomorrow, 27 August 2016 on Saturday; 22: 00 to 06: 00; The D-100 Highway will be closed to traffic in the direction of Ankara and the traffic will be provided from the Southern Side. But three Ancak
- Metrobus paralyzed naked citizen traffic 04/11/2016 Bare citizen paralyzed traffic on the road to Metrobus: Avcılar E-5 way to enter the Metrobüs road naked citizen tried to commit suicide. The alleged drug addict has closed the road traffic for a while by jumping naked in front of the speedy metrobus. Furious people kicking a few people who want to die caused the reaction of those around. Naked citizen paralyzed traffic on the road to Metrobus The naked citizen who entered the Metrobus highway in Avcılar Istanbul drew the citizens' reaction. On the road to the Metrobus and the E-5, a few people who had been outraged when the traffic stopped, kicked the man who cut the way for the naked metrobus. The person in question is a drug addict usu
- The closure of Eyüp Aksoy Avenue on the Anatolian Side for Marmaray paralyzed the traffic 16/09/2012 Eyüp Aksoy Caddesi, Marmaray project was shut down because of the traffic upset. When a study is done, the closure of the roads, change of the traffic order is inevitable ... Nobody can object to this but all of them are done in an order, the difficulty is reduced to a minimum ... However, this did not happen in Kadıköy ... The roads closed due to the work of Marmaray began to live in Kadıköylülde. .. From Kadıköy to Üsküdar Eyüp Aksoy Street was closed to traffic ... An alternative way to those who use the bus which is extremely busy so distant and distracted that the citizen was unable to reach his house ... Work went and go into the grind ... Especially the morning hours of life became unbearable ... State In Railways Housing ları
- Bursaray and bridge construction paralyzed traffic on Ankara Road 15/10/2012 The traffic congestion due to the construction of the bridge and the construction of a work machine on the way to the exit of the Etbalık done with the work of the infrastructure became even more inextricable. The ordeal that started near the OTOSANSİT Intersection lasted until the Gürsu Junction. Some of the citizens of Bursa, which were long bus queues in the direction of Ankara from the direction of Bursa, continued to walk on their public transportation vehicles and minibuses. Source: www.olay.com