Basic Ski Training from Erzurum Technical University: The Basic Ski Training Course was given to administrative staff and students of Erzurum Technical University (ETU).
In the course organized by the Department of Health Culture Sports (SKS), ski instructor Yasin Kıyıcı teaches ski training to staff and students. 15 February 2014 The seminar, which started on Saturday and lasted four weeks, was quite high.
On the natural ski slopes of the Palandoken Ski Center and Xanadu Snow White Hotel, participants took both basic ski training and enjoyed the beauty of the winter.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Basic Ski Training Starts at ETU 24/02/2015 Basic Skiing Training Started at ETU:: Basic Ski Training Kayak program started for students at Erzurum Technical University. Basic Ski Training organized by the Department of Health, Culture and Sports is being carried out at Palandöken Ski Center ... The de Basic Ski Training lığı program has been started for the students at Erzurum Technical University. Basic Ski Training, organized by the Health Culture Sports Department, is held at Palandöken Ski Center. Erzurum Technical University, which is one of the sporting opportunities offered by the ski school for free education is given to students of ETU said. Access to the ski area from the campus area is provided free of charge to all students who wish to attend the training program said.
- Free Basic Ski Training Course at ETU 10/02/2016 Free Basic Ski Training Course at ETU: The Basic Ski Training Course for academic and administrative staff and students started with the supervision of master trainers by Erzurum Technical University Health Culture and Sports Department. The traditionally organized course at the Palandoken Ski Center took both basic ski training and winter sports opportunities. It is stated that the ski training course, which was given to the academic and administrative staff in the first place, will be organized for the students with the beginning of the spring semester.
- Basic Fire Fighting Techniques Training for EGO Staff 24/07/2018 Within the scope of the yeni In-Service Training ”programs of EGO General Directorate Bus Operation Department of Ankara Metropolitan Municipality, new employees were trained on Otobüs Basic Fire Extinguishing Techniques Ankara. Metropolitan Municipality Department of Fire Brigade The personnel who participated in the training under the guidance of the expert firemen; In a possible fire, how and how to do the first intervention, and how to ensure the safety of life and property is given as the theoretical and practical information. After the theoretical information about the fire in the open field is applied as a subject of fire extinguishing.
- Prometeo from Turkey, Basic Training for Ford Trucks Tire Team 30/05/2019 Improve the service and expert solutions with the management of tire maintenance, Pirelli premium industrial and commercial tires licensed manufacturer Prometeo in Turkey, Ford Otosan entertained heavy commercial vehicle brand for education in Ford Trucks' R & D and Purchasing team at the manufacturing plant in Izmit. Pirelli premium industrial and commercial tires licensed manufacturer Prometeo Turkey's largest original equipment collaborated (OA) of the Trucks Ford, one of the customer R & D and in Izmit for the basic tire training their procurement team hosted its production facilities. Sector tire professor of education given Turkey's mission is to ensure that Prometeo growing scope Ford Trucks arg ...
- Technical Training of New Buses Received for Eskişehir Metropolitan Staff 29/12/2017 Eskişehir Metropolitan Municipality Machinery Maintenance and Repair Department of the technical staff of the Department of the 'technical training of buses within the Metropolitan' continues. Technical training for the KENT and DORUK models, which are newly added to the bus fleet provided to the technical personnel operating within the Department of Machine Supply Maintenance and Repair, is continuing. In the framework of coordination established with OTOKAR ACADEMY, technical training and practical courses are given for maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of the vehicles in the training given by the company officials in the maintenance workshop. Metropolitan officials, staff to increase the technical knowledge of the vehicles in the fleet, to minimize the time and cost of the work done to minimize costs ehir