The countdown has started for Konya-Istanbul YHT flights: High-speed train services between Konya and Istanbul start in two months. The transportation between the two cities will be reduced to 3,5 hours and even test drives continue. If there is no big problem, these trains will be completed by the end of March and high-speed trains will begin to carry their first passengers. With the introduction of new projects, the city will soon become a major hub for transportation.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Related Transportation News
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Countdown started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT (Photo Gallery) 28/03/2014 Countdown has started in Ankara-Istanbul YHT line: TCDD General Manager Süleyman Karaman came together in a test drive in Eskişehir-İstanbul YHT which was completed with the representatives of the media and journalists. Piri Reis test to the disclosure of travel performed by the train Haberturk Newspaper Ankara Representative Erdal Sen, Hürriyet Ankara Representative Marine Zeyrek Sabah Newspaper Ankara Representative Okan Müderrisoğlu, Star Newspaper Ankara Representative Mustafa Kartoglu, Turkey Newspaper Ankara representative Nuri Elibol, Vatan Newspaper Ankara representative Murat Celik, Yeni Akit Newspaper Ankara Representative Yener Dönmez, Akşam Newspaper Ankara Representative Emin Pazarcı, Chief Advisor to Anadolu Agency Hamdi Ateş, Vatan Newspaper Reporter Yeni
- Countdown has begun for the opening of Istanbul-Eskisehir YHT line 12/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir YHT line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. High-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 will be held in July with the attendance of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Countdown to Uludağa Cable Car Expeditions (Video) 19/02/2014 Countdown has started for Uludag ropeway expeditions: Mayor Recep Altepe said that the renewal works will be started in March. President Altepe, Uludag, the cable car station in the area of Sarıalan construction and examined the line work. Mayor Altepe stated that the activities in Bursa are accessible and accessible to the sea, land and air, and that one of them is a ropeway project. They intend to prepare Uludağ as much as summer tourism as well as winter and summer to shorten access to Uludağ and to make the world's favorite tourist center independent of rubber wheeled vehicles.
- Countdown started for Konya Mersin Railway Project 07/02/2013 The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project The countdown has started for the Konya Mersin Railway Project, which will connect Konya to the sea. The Ministry of Environment and Urbanization gave a positive note to the EIA report of the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion liras. Preparations for the ”Konya-Mersin Railway“ Project, which is planned by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, continue. The Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) report on the project, which is expected to cost 2,5 billion pounds, was given a positive decision by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization. RAILWAY, LOGISTIC VILLAGE and KOP ONE MUSIAD Konya Branch President Aslan Korkmaz, Konya Mersin DEM
- Countdown started in YHT (Photo Gallery) 04/07/2013 The countdown has started in the YHT line A group of 7 people are working continuously to open the high-speed train (YHT) line, which will reduce the rail transport between Ankara and Istanbul from 3 to 29 hours, on the 500 October Republic Day. According to the information received from the General Directorate of State Railways (TCDD), the YHT line which was started to be constructed in Ankara-Eskişehir in 2003 was put into service in 13 March 2009. Place delivery to the contractor firm at 1 October 21 in Köseköy-Vezirhan section in Eskişehir-İstanbul line, at 2008 October 2 in Vezirhan-İnönü section (cut-22) and at 2008 in September 25 and in 2011 November 29 for Gebze-Köseköy Rehabilitation Project. done. The line is opened in 2013 October XNUMX with two Hatt
- Countdown Begins at 96 YHT Set Tender 12/03/2018 The first phase of the tender, which includes the acquisition and production of the 250 High Speed Train (YHT) set with the speed of 96 per hour, will be realized in April. Turkey Locomotive and Engine Industry in Eskisehir AŞ (TULOMSAS) came to us excited. According to the announcement published on the web site of the General Directorate, the purchase of 5 96 speedometer YHT set will be made by a tenderer among the tenderers. Within the scope of the tender; -250 Set YHT Kit Supply - 96 pens Replacement Material Supply for YHT vehicles, -30 (Two) Full Scale and Mobile YHT Simulator -2 (On) Table Type Simulator-
- Countdown started for Istanbul-Eskisehir high speed train line 02/07/2014 The countdown has begun for the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line: The countdown has begun for the opening of the Istanbul-Eskişehir high-speed train line, which started construction at 2 March 2012. The high-speed train line between Istanbul and Ankara will be reduced to 3,5 hours. The high-speed train line between Ankara and Istanbul and the Ankara-Eskişehir stage was completed in the Istanbul-Eskişehir stage. Approaching the end of most of the stops on the line, the existing stations were made more modern. 5 3,5 will be open for the opening of the high-speed train line, which will be held in July with the participation of Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Countdown Begins in 3 Tier Grand Istanbul Tunnel Tender 21/12/2015 3-deck tunnel began the countdown in the tender: 3 23 Istanbul of Turkey's vision for the tunnel project Storey will be held in December took 16 domestic and foreign companies to participate in the tender specifications. Marmaray, Eurasia Tunnel, 3. Bridge, 3. In the transport sector, with projects such as the Airport, role models to developing countries, Turkey is carrying out the tender than a mega-project. Turkey's most populous having 3 prepared to relieve traffic in Istanbul Istanbul Floor Large Tunnel Project study, project and engineering services will be auctioned in December 23. Tender has so far purchased 16 company specification. Europe and Asia Avrupa
- Automechanika Istanbul Fair Countdown Begins 30/03/2019 The world's largest 3. Automechanika Istanbul, a major automotive industry fair, will start at TUYAP Istanbul Fair and Congress Center during 4-7 April 2019. Turkey's export champion will meet the automotive industry sector Automechanika automotive technology of the future will be discussed in Istanbul this year. The E-Mobility and Future Technologies Area will be Automechanika Istanbul, the meeting point for innovative ideas and products on mobility and future technologies. Date: 4 April 2019, Thursday Time: 11: 00 Opening Speakers: Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık AS, General Manager, Mr. Alexander Kühnel Messe Frankfurt Istanbul, General Manager, Mr. Tayfun Help Messe Frankfurt, Brand Manager, Tarih
- Russia 2014 started the countdown in Sochi Winter Olympics (Video) 15/03/2013 Russia 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics countdown started Russia is preparing for 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics with fireworks Yesterday, the countdown for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics started with various events and fireworks in Sochi, Russia. Next year 7 will host the 2014 Winter Olympics in February on the Black Sea coast of Russia. Russia, which came to the last stage of preparations, launched a countdown to the Olympics with a full year prior to the various activities launched yesterday. Russia's 7 was held in Sochi after the establishment of the countdown hours of the counties of different cities. Ice skates at the Bolshoi Hall Bol