The TRAF offering real-time traffic information for public transportation in Turkey: public transport in major cities to TRAFFIC density difficult moments, giving an edge to the users in that crowd. TRAFI, which aims to solve this problem, shows the density of public transportation vehicles such as bus, ferry, metro or metrobus.
The application on smartphones and tablets shares information using Foursquare's check-in information. The application has been used in Istanbul since this week. The free downloadable application is now available for iOS and Android operating systems.
IOS users interested in the app from here, Android users from here reach the application.
- Click to share on Facebook (opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (opens in new window)
- Click to share in WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (opens in new window)
- Click to share in the telegram (opens in new window)
- Click to share in Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share in Tumblr (opens in new window)
- Click to share via email to your friend (opens in new window)
- Click to print (opens in new window)
Similar Railway News and Other News That May Interest You
- Public Transport Application TRAFI in Adana, Konya and Kayseri 22/02/2016 Public Transport Application TRAFI in Adana, Konya and Kayseri: The rapidly growing public transport application has been made available to passengers in TRAFI, Adana, Konya and Kayseri. Thanks to TRAFI, which is completely free, users can instantly learn the most suitable public transportation alternatives with the time and fee information. Moreover, thanks to the offline mode, TRAFI can work without an internet connection. Istanbul, 17 February 2016 TRAFI, the Lithuanian technology company operating in public transportation technologies and mobile applications, has included 3 new city with the same name. * Turkey's most admired public transportation mobile app which TRAF, Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir and ...
- Bidders Offers 3 Katlı Büyük İstanbul Tunnel Tender 24/12/2015 3 Xantum 3 23 12 Xanthi XVIX XVIII XNUMX XNUMX XYUMX XYUMX XYUMX XYUMX XYUMX XYUMX XYUMX XNUMX XNUMX General Directorate of Infrastructure Investments Conference Hall, the names of the firms that offer the tender was announced. OFFICIAL FIRMS: Geodata SPA-Su Yapı Mühendislik AŞ Partnership Arcadis-Prota Engineering Project Consulting Services Partnership IDOM Ingerieria y Consultoria SAU Yooshin Enginering Corporation Tecnimont Civil Construction SPA AECOM Asia Company Limited Yuksel Project International Inc Ferconsult SA-Amberg Enginering AG- Euroestudios SL-Cenor Consultores, SA Business Partnership Italfer SPA-Proyapı Engineering Consulting Inc. Euro
- Great award to ESHOT, which offers environmentally friendly buses 31/05/2017 International Public Transport Union's "Environment and Sustainable Development Award", Turkey's first electric bus fleet in establishing the public transport and electricity was given to ESHOT continues to work on its plant will be used to produce these vehicles. This "honor award" of Izmir transportation was presented at the "World Public Transport Summit and Fair" in Canada. The electric bus attack of Izmir Metropolitan Municipality, which is acting with the principle of environmental, economic, comfortable and sustainable public transportation, also echoed outside the country. ESHOT, the transportation company of the Metropolitan Municipality, which provides service to 20 units full electric bus last April, will be consumed in the Buca Gediz Workshop.
- Minibuses are not the means of public transportation, they will all be lifted over time | mastiff 13/02/2013 Minibuses are not public transportation vehicles, but over time, they will all be removed Samsun Metropolitan General Secretary Kenan Şara, noting that the minibuses are not public transportation means, especially Atakum, Atakent-Faculty, all of them will be up in time, he said. Şara said that there is no public transportation method in the world with minibuses and he believes that minibuses will turn into buses. After the light rail system project has been put into service, Samsun Metropolitan Municipality, which rearranged the routes of minibus lines, had been a court with minibus tradesmen. In the case of big fights, minibuses, municipalities' Bus, take the cake you can not evaluate the call to the Metropolitan Municipality by taking the new buses, after placing the route of the Atakum-Atakent-Faculty in the vertical direction of the new lines of the rail system ...
- Project Information: Kadıköy Kartal Metro Line 11/02/2005 Total Route Length: 21.663 m Total Single Line Tunnel Length: 43.326 m Total Tunnel Length including Connection and Stair Tunnels: 56.150 m Total Rail Length: 48.572 m Number of Stations: 16 Stations: Kadıköy, Ayrılıkçeşme, Acıbadem, Ünalan, Göztepe, Yenisahra, Kozyatağı , Bostanci, Kucukyali, Maltepe, Nursing Home, Gulsuyu, Esenkent, Hospital / Courthouse, Soganlik, Kartal Due to the fact that the public transportation demand on the Asian side of Istanbul is increasing day by day and the existing roads are expanded and additional roads are constructed, traffic jam problems cannot be prevented. From the beginning of the search for a radical solution began. D Kadıköy 1990 – between Kadıköy-Kartal with heavy traffic